Minnesota Vikings Get New Trade Partner In Latest SB Nation Mock Draft

Feb 7, 2012 Read more: The Daily Norseman

With draft speculation season getting started in earnest today, the folks at the SB Nation mothership have released their latest 2012 NFL Mock Draft and, in this version, the Minnesota Vikings get a new trade partner when it comes to their #3 overall selection.

Read more

“Zimmer Turner Overdrive”

Since: Jan 07

Minneapolis

#1 Feb 8, 2012
Wow, i wonder what seattle had to give up to move up that high in this mock. Vikes getting Dre Kirkpatrick at 12 makes me high.

Since: Dec 06

Davenport, FL

#2 Feb 9, 2012
Cinn is never mentioned as a partner,with the 17th and 21st pick they sure could use Richardson.Could see us moving down for the right picks.
Trade of the Year

United States

#3 Feb 9, 2012
Purple Faithful wrote:
Wow, i wonder what seattle had to give up to move up that high in this mock.
TJoke...

“Zimmer Turner Overdrive”

Since: Jan 07

Minneapolis

#4 Feb 9, 2012
^ you're a cruel man.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baylor University NCAA Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News When it comes to NFL pro potential, Garrett Gra... Apr 13 Dart Board Drafting 2
News The possible 2015 landing spots for Jay Cutler Dec '14 Re turbaned to Feet 4
News Baylor takes slight edge over A&M for top spot ... (Sep '14) Sep '14 Jocab 1
News Cowboys Hot Routes: Rookie CB Dixon relives col... (Aug '14) Aug '14 Cowboysfan 1
News QB tutor: Robert Griffin III looks '100% healthy' (Apr '14) Apr '14 Subway Cornchips 2
News Al Woods leaves Steelers, signs with Titans (Mar '14) Mar '14 Big Bendover 1
News Briggs joins Cutler in comeback chorus (Oct '13) Nov '13 PEE PEE PETE 6
More from around the web