Baylor's Griner stands in Georgetown'...

Baylor's Griner stands in Georgetown's way

There are 1 comment on the Fox Sports story from Mar 21, 2010, titled Baylor's Griner stands in Georgetown's way. In it, Fox Sports reports that:

Georgetown has experience facing the most intimidating team in women's college basketball, playing in the Big East conference with No.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox Sports.

Marjorie diaz

Richmond, CA

#1 Mar 24, 2010
What is it with the organization only penalizing Griner two gsmes for breaking the nose of an opponent? What exactly is he/she trying to prove. This team should be banned from playing as many on team are manly looking not only in looks but deameanor as well. What is Brittany anyway. Is she a man or woman? She needs to be outs from the league/asociation. She is a bully!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baylor Bears Women's Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Brittney Griner: Baylor coach barred players fr... (May '13) May '13 Danny 1
News Solomon: Griner handles shameful insults with ease (Apr '12) Apr '12 harvey 1
News Baylor fans cherish national title, look forwar... (Apr '12) Apr '12 harvey 1
News Big 12 women's media day at the Sprint Center (Oct '11) Oct '11 D Dedwylder 1
News Baylor women add transfer from Illinois (Jan '10) Jan '10 Charles Cason 1
Where can i get coverage of Baylor womens baske... (Oct '09) Oct '09 slumdog thousandaire 1
News Sterns to follow in father's footsteps at Baylor (Jun '07) Jul '07 Brandon B 2
More from around the web