Driving to the basket in style -

Full story: Baltimore Sun

Amidst the smoke and darkness from a corner in Comcast Center last night emerged a shiny, black, 1960 Cadillac convertible, overflowing with dapperly dressed members of the 2007-08 men's basketball team.
Comments
1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated Oct 14, 2007
HRC

Odenton, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2007

Aaahh...the future NBA stars already acting the part. Flashy cars, fancy clothes, hip-hop music, dancing girls....just what college should be. Get an education Bambale! We only have ourselves to blame when we lament the lack of scientists and engineers in the US. At this rate, we'll be speaking Chinese in a generation. It's probably better than Spanish, though.
Ben

Pikesville, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2007

Thanks for that rant HRC, college is about getting an education AND having fun...It seems as though you don't know much about the latter.
HRC

Odenton, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2007

Save that speech for your parents and maybe the employer you're trying to impress. Study now, drink later, moron.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Baylor Bears NCAA Basketball Discussions

Search the Baylor Bears NCAA Basketball Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Conn's Appliances (Nov '07) Jun '14 Alexis 277
Profiling: Perry Jones III (Jun '12) Jun '12 ron 2
Longhorns have no plans to schedule Aggies in f... (Oct '11) Oct '11 D Dedwylder 1
Perry Jones vs. Terrence Jones: Who Will Be the... (Sep '11) Oct '11 robert brink 4
Pistons likely to look at big man with 7th pick... (Jun '10) Jun '10 Tiffany 2
Elite Eight: Duke, Coach K back in Final Four (Mar '10) Mar '10 triple6vamp 4
Duke, Coach K back in Final Four (Mar '10) Mar '10 blablabla 3
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••