Baylor's Jerrells learned lesson abou...

Baylor's Jerrells learned lesson about passing, turns it into t...

There are 1 comment on the Chicago Tribune story from Dec 23, 2008, titled Baylor's Jerrells learned lesson about passing, turns it into t.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

Curtis Jerrells paid enough attention to late-game passing that it didn't cost him a piece of Baylor basketball history.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Batboy

United States

#1 Jan 16, 2009
Northwestern deserved to lose. The only thing going for them was the obvious biased homecooked officials. How many times can you grab, knocked-down, or elbow a guy before they HAVE to blow a whistle. It was an obvious cheater home game and the crushing defeat is well deserved. Lets hope this sends them into the well deserved tank. I mean really teams that pack 20:1 away fans in their stands need a good loss.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baylor Bears NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Conn's Appliances (Nov '07) Dec '14 The Real Daniel S... 281
News Profiling: Perry Jones III (Jun '12) Jun '12 ron 2
News Longhorns have no plans to schedule Aggies in f... (Oct '11) Oct '11 D Dedwylder 1
News Perry Jones vs. Terrence Jones: Who Will Be the... (Sep '11) Oct '11 robert brink 4
News Pistons likely to look at big man with 7th pick... (Jun '10) Jun '10 Tiffany 2
News Elite Eight: Duke, Coach K back in Final Four (Mar '10) Mar '10 triple6vamp 4
News Duke, Coach K back in Final Four (Mar '10) Mar '10 blablabla 3
More from around the web