Pat Knight takes on father's role ton...

Pat Knight takes on father's role tonight

There are 44 comments on the The Indianapolis Star story from Feb 6, 2008, titled Pat Knight takes on father's role tonight. In it, The Indianapolis Star reports that:

The seemingly subdued personality of Pat Knight is a direct contrast to the volatile temperament of his father.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Indianapolis Star.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“Play more golf!!!”

Since: Nov 07

West Lafayette, IN

#45 Feb 6, 2008
guy wrote:
<quoted text>jealous are we???
You think I'm jealous of this:

I'd say, Knight was jealous. I believe he says, "I'm sick and tired of losing to Purdue"
chas0154

Indianapolis, IN

#46 Feb 6, 2008
Good luck to Patrick. I expect him to be carrying his dad's "pole" within the next several years. If BK couldn't get it done, TT can't expect success long term with PK at the helm.
Bob Vance Heating

Marysville, OH

#47 Feb 6, 2008
Pat Rules!
Bob Vance Heating

Marysville, OH

#48 Feb 6, 2008
Purdue fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Jealous of what?
My big biceps?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baylor Bears NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Conn's Appliances (Nov '07) Aug 20 Jcrombie67 282
News Profiling: Perry Jones III (Jun '12) Jun '12 ron 2
News Longhorns have no plans to schedule Aggies in f... (Oct '11) Oct '11 D Dedwylder 1
News Perry Jones vs. Terrence Jones: Who Will Be the... (Sep '11) Oct '11 robert brink 4
News Pistons likely to look at big man with 7th pick... (Jun '10) Jun '10 Tiffany 2
News Elite Eight: Duke, Coach K back in Final Four (Mar '10) Mar '10 triple6vamp 4
News Duke, Coach K back in Final Four (Mar '10) Mar '10 blablabla 3
More from around the web