Celtics To Workout Kentavious Caldwel...

Celtics To Workout Kentavious Caldwell-Pope

There are 1 comment on the Hardwood Houdini story from Jun 9, 2013, titled Celtics To Workout Kentavious Caldwell-Pope. In it, Hardwood Houdini reports that:

The Celtics season has been over for more than a month now, but many decisions must still be made concerning the future.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hardwood Houdini.

“I Am "The Coach"!”

Since: Jun 13

Santa Barbara, CA

#1 Jun 10, 2013
Kentavious Tannell Caldwell-Pope played college basketball for Georgia for two years before declaring for the 2013 NBA Draft earlier this year after completing his sophmore season.

While as a sophomore, Caldwell-Pope was named SEC Player of the Year after averaging 18.5 points and 7.1 rebounds per game. His 41.5 career FG% though does raise questions about his shot selections.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 5 min ChristineM 243,395
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 36 min Earthling-1 6,269
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 hr shinningelectr0n 1,251,797
News Trail Blazers 'like what Tim Frazier brings' at... 7 hr Fartman 2
The Email Address Debacle: Did Hillary Do Somet... 12 hr Quantummist 1,651
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 13 hr tom wingo 29,828
News Giddens Leads New Mexico Over UNLV, 59-45 (Mar '08) Jul 2 Fartman 24
More from around the web