Atheism requires as much faith as rel...

Atheism requires as much faith as religion?

There are 258473 comments on the Webbunny tumblelog story from Jul 18, 2009, titled Atheism requires as much faith as religion?. In it, Webbunny tumblelog reports that:

Atheism requires as much faith as religion? bearvspuma : The only problem with this rationalization is that ita s assuming all athiests are so because theya re intelligent in the ways of science and reasoning and all people that believe in a form of god are unintelligent.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Webbunny tumblelog.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#199033 Jan 4, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
I consider hitting a baby because it cried in public to be physical abuse.
Correct.
You wouldn't have written this post had to read the entirety of mine.

You deceitful little prick.

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

#199034 Jan 4, 2014
sohilsingh wrote:
hii sexy girl call me 09718291642
Here ya go River, this guy wants you to call him..........

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#199035 Jan 4, 2014
LCNin wrote:
<quoted text>
Happy New Year
Old news.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#199036 Jan 4, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
"Atheists aren't humans" - RR
You said you consider lying to be immoral.

Now you lie.

Deceitful little prick.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#199037 Jan 4, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
So when you said that "a son" isn't " a child" defending your Bible's instruction to kill disobedient children.That was a lie ?
Another lie you are caught in by your very own words.
No lie. The Bible says son, not child.

There's a difference.

Even at 50, you're a son.

I know you won't understand.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#199038 Jan 4, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:

You are correct.
But that doesn't mean there isn't any evidence to offer...
BenAdam wrote:
None has been presented in 2000 years.
All you have is words..
You are correct.

But that doesn't mean there isn't any evidence to offer...
Eagle 12

Edwardsville, IL

#199039 Jan 4, 2014
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't disagree with Skom. It's been my experience that people in a particular setting or society, in which those people happen to be the majority, will view the minority with suspicion and quite often, ridicule.
Homophobes have a crutch to prop up their bigotry. We call that the Bible. I see that mostly from people born before 1980. The rest of it is just fear based on what a majority views as abnormal.
We've discussed this before, I think. The view of a white, heterosexual male with all his limbs and no known mental issues vs. the view of an Asian, homosexual female with one leg and a few stints in the "special house". I've been singled out for ridicule by the majority on all of those aspects of my life. That includes being female. I see more people stare and whisper when I walk through the mall on my crutches than I do when my prosthetic is covered by jeans and I'm holding hands with my girlfriend.
You stand against freedom of religion and the US Constitution. If we do not have a choice then we’re not free.
Eagle 12

Edwardsville, IL

#199041 Jan 4, 2014
Removing our right to freedom under the auspices of validating your sins is tyranny.

Militant Atheist stand against freedom of religion and the US Constitution.

I will not be moved by hatred, slander, or by any of other device against me. I will be free and I will die free. For by freedom my forefathers built this nation. A nation under God with liberty and justice for all.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#199042 Jan 4, 2014
River Tam wrote:
That girl is hot !!!
Bonjour
No argument here.

What did you think of her sexy French model date?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#199043 Jan 4, 2014
It aint necessarily so wrote:
That was gay.
Ya? Well...

You're a homophobe.

And you're ugly too.

So there.

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

#199044 Jan 4, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You wouldn't have written this post had to read the entirety of mine.
You deceitful little prick.
The wow factor in all this is how he thinks he can claim any moral superiority over anyone at all on this thread. As far as raising kids, he's a monster..........

Since: Sep 10

Redondo Beach, CA

#199045 Jan 4, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
If you want, sure. But what'd be the point? You know my approval of corporal punishment and I know your opinion of it.
Neither are likely to change.
So we can debate it, but that'll likely just lead to name calling and childish bullshit.
You don't want that, do you?
Of course I don't want that.

Like I've told you before, for me it's a loser to engage you.

You always manage to drag me down to your redneck level, and then defeat me with your wide experience in name calling and childish bullshit.

So let's talk about whether the French are Europeans, or whether Koreans are Asians, or whether Venezuelans are Americans.

Since: Sep 10

Redondo Beach, CA

#199046 Jan 4, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I responded.
Page 9551.
Go fish.
Page 9551?

Really?

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#199047 Jan 4, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You said you consider lying to be immoral.
Now you lie.
Deceitful little prick.
So you admit you lied when you said the French aren't European ?

Do you ever tire of proving yourself to be a pathological liar ?

You are a poster boy for atheism, RR.
Congrats.
udiotRaceMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#199048 Jan 4, 2014
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. It's flagrant discrimination.
There are tests for blood borne pathogens. HIV/AIDS is just one of those.
here is some Inconvenient truth that scare most of you! Do the research! Develop In US military labs - bioweapons aimed on specific races, SARS for Asians , and HIV/aid viral for Africans/Blacks ...as those scientists whistleblowers come out and admits! Scary stuff!

a document from the Subcommittee of the Committee on Appropriations of the House of Representatives of the 91st Congress

[The document specifically says that an AIDS-laced smallpox vaccine was to be injected into over 100 million African-Americans in 1977, and over 2,000 young white male homosexuals (Operation Trojan Horse) were to be injected by the CDC and the New York Blood Center in 1978.]

The feasibility program and laboratories were to have been completed by 1914-1915 and the virus between 1974-1975. The WHO started to inject AIDS-laced smallpox vaccine into over 100 million Africans in 1977. Over 2000 young white male homosexuals (Operation Trojan Horse) were injected with laced Hepatitis A vaccine in 1978 through the Centers for Disease Control and the New York Blood Center. The development of live virus apparently had a dual purpose:(1) As a political/ethnic weapon to e used against black individuals and (2) one of the programmed efforts at depopulation."

“What?”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#199049 Jan 4, 2014
Eagle 12 wrote:
<quoted text>
You stand against freedom of religion and the US Constitution. If we do not have a choice then we’re not free.
I stand against neither. You are free to articulate your bigotry. I am free to ridicule you when you do.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#199050 Jan 4, 2014
Rider on the Storm wrote:
The wow factor in all this is how he thinks he can claim any moral superiority over anyone at all on this thread. As far as raising kids, he's a monster..........
I think a monster would've done better.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#199052 Jan 4, 2014
Catcher1 wrote:
Page 9551?
Really?
That's what it shows on my phone.

Page 9551.

This page is page 9553.

So you have to go back two pages.

You can do it.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#199053 Jan 4, 2014
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course I don't want that.
Like I've told you before, for me it's a loser to engage you.
You always manage to drag me down to your redneck level, and then defeat me with your wide experience in name calling and childish bullshit.
So let's talk about whether the French are Europeans, or whether Koreans are Asians, or whether Venezuelans are Americans.
South Americans, Catch.

Venezuela is in **South** America.

This is something you should know.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#199054 Jan 4, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
So you admit you lied when you said the French aren't European ?
Do you ever tire of proving yourself to be a pathological liar ?
You are a poster boy for atheism, RR.
Congrats.
The French are French, first and foremost. That's why we call them French.

If you think they're called Europeans, your question should've been: "So you admit you lied when you said the Europeans aren't European ?"

But no, you called them French.

Go figure.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 15 min obammy b mo popular 1,521,412
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 7 hr Susanm 313,940
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) Sun SomePhaarts 32,913
I got my loan from [email protected] (Jun '13) Apr 20 GLOBAL FUNDING SO... 43
How to Recover Deleted or lost Contacts from Sa... (Dec '14) Apr 20 DelucaKoehn 11
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) Apr 18 RNC 11,137
Conn's Appliances (Nov '07) Apr 8 Allycat1999 290
More from around the web