Atheism requires as much faith as religion?

Atheism requires as much faith as religion? bearvspuma : The only problem with this rationalization is that ita s assuming all athiests are so because theya re intelligent in the ways of science and reasoning and all people that believe in a form of god are unintelligent. Full Story

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#191781 Dec 12, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
No.
I was arrested on a felony, charged with a misdemeanor.
And I made no plea.
If arrogant assumption was a criminal offense, you're ass would be fried by now.
It's *your* ass, dumb ASS.

And really, RR- you SO have the market cornered on arrogance and assumption that there is precious little left to go around for the rest of us.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#191782 Dec 12, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
No.
It was one kid, acting alone.
Read People v. Rodriguez (2012)55 Cal.4th 1125.
My case was almost on all fours with the Rodriguez case, which is why I secured a reversal.
You said there were gang enhancements.

Since: Sep 10

San Francisco, CA

#191783 Dec 12, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
The "muscle" is the government and its enforcers.
Pitiful as it is, I will guarantee that if you didn't have the Mexican Federales protecting your impotent ass there you would be scrounging up whatever you could to hire Yul Brynner, Steve Mcqueen, and crew.
American muscle of that sort is stronger.
Lose your check and the Federales and the locals would have no use for your tired Yanqui ass.
You are a long ways from home if the system crumbles a bit. A very long ways.
But keep the faith.
I have American muscle.
A Mustang GT.
Thinking

Windsor, UK

#191784 Dec 12, 2013
I won't spoil it for you then... enjoy.
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't seen it yet. I've been trying to keep up with Homeland and Blacklist. My time is limited lately. I'll get caught up soon. Such a unique series. I'll miss it.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#191785 Dec 12, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have American muscle.
A Mustang GT.
Has it been keyed by some gang yet?

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#191786 Dec 12, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, they do.
From the link which Aerobatty just posted:
"Corporation Pushes Six-Year Pay Freeze On Workers While Making Record Profits, Paying CEO $17 Million"
And Caterpillar is hardly an isolated or rare example.
This is corporate America, pal.....where the rich not only get richer, but do so off the sweat of the American worker and all while the American worker gets poorer.
But hey- do be like your buddy RR and be a willing- yet WITLESS- SHILL- for corporate America and the super wealthy.
No doubt it makes their "spoils" that much sweeter to know they are supported by fools like you and RR- the very fools which allow for them to continue to wallow in obscene wealth while it gets harder and harder for the average tax-paying, hard-working American to keep food on the table.
Given the opportunity, I would prefer to join the super-wealthy over the super-poor.

I see you joined the super-stupid.

You are the typical under-achiever that gets pissed because somebody has more than you.

San Francisco, CA

#191787 Dec 12, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Earlier today you said committed a felony.
Now you say could have been charged....
Imagine that.
I'll follow your hero Buck's advice, and be more specific.

You could have been charged, and convicted, of a felony.

And don't argue the matter. We've been over it already.

Happier now?

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#191789 Dec 12, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>LOL!! Yeah- "his" wealth only made possible off the sweat and the backs of HIS employees who have to deal with a wage freeze of SIX years.
Is that the "only" way? Are you sure?

So the grunt sake sure everything is in order and the CEO just sits in his ivory tower counting his dollars?

Cushy.
You take an expression such as "redistribute his wealth" and you RUN with it without even knowing what it means or that it is not HIS wealth that would be redistributed; rather it is WAGES earned fairly by his employees.
They're paid very fairly.

http://www.glassdoor.com/Salary/Caterpillar-S...

Hell, even the interns average at $19/hr.

Can't complain.
The ONLY way such a wage freeze would be fair and ethical is if the CEO also had HIS wages frozen for six years and that is NOT the case.
Stay the brainless and witless little worker bee you truly are.
Right. The employees that have stuck around for 6 years without a raise must like their jobs....
Mindsets such as yours make it that much easier for the rich to get richer while the poor get poorer with much of that due to those getting richer doing so at the EXPENSE of the poor.
Nope.

People like the CEO of Caterpillar are the guys and gals paying the majority of taxes in this country.

Plus they are the guys n gals that hire employees.
That sucks, huh?

San Francisco, CA

#191790 Dec 12, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
You said there were gang enhancements.
Read the decision.

You'll see why the gang enhancement didn't stick.

San Francisco, CA

#191791 Dec 12, 2013
Buck Crick wrote:
<quoted text>
Given the opportunity, I would prefer to join the super-wealthy over the super-poor.
You are the typical under-achiever that gets pissed because somebody has more than you.
You're the typical under-achiever who would prefer to join the super wealthy, but is unable to do it.

So you become a Walter Mitty instead.

Pocketa-pocketa-pocketa.
Bongo

Coram, NY

#191792 Dec 12, 2013
Buck Crick wrote:
<quoted text>
Texas is the state they lived in.
I think that would be the state to compare their gun possession to.
You said that being convincing wasn't your goal. This is true because Catcher keeps alluding to you not being Joe King. He thinks youre some wealthy poser? Is he that easily fooled because of your political stance= among other things?

Location hidden

#191793 Dec 12, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>LOL!! Yeah- "his" wealth only made possible off the sweat and the backs of HIS employees who have to deal with a wage freeze of SIX years.
You take an expression such as "redistribute his wealth" and you RUN with it without even knowing what it means or that it is not HIS wealth that would be redistributed; rather it is WAGES earned fairly by his employees.
The ONLY way such a wage freeze would be fair and ethical is if the CEO also had HIS wages frozen for six years and that is NOT the case.
Stay the brainless and witless little worker bee you truly are.
Mindsets such as yours make it that much easier for the rich to get richer while the poor get poorer with much of that due to those getting richer doing so at the EXPENSE of the poor.
Mr. OCD,

I have tried to establish a certain standard around here for intelligent discussion of economic, fiscal, and taxation issues.

You are embarrassing me. You are embarrassing everyone. You are embarrassing the furniture. You are embarrassingly stupid.

My suggestion to you, in the most generous spirit, is that you go home, take one of those pairs of fat-woman panties out of your wife's drawers, and make you a slingshot.

Stretch that big fat sonuvabitch and tie it to each side of your front doorway.

Then load them big panties with anything hard and heavy you can find. Rocks, bricks, your old turds, your wife's loose teeth, whatever. Then have your fat wife pull it back as far as she can and let go, catapulting whatever is in the fat panty slingshot right into your stupid fucking face.

After repeated trials, the hope here is it will jar some sense into you.

If not, well hell, it would be fun to watch anyway.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#191794 Dec 12, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Good old-fashioned Christian laws.
OCB wrote:
Wrong. Our laws are NOT "Christian" Laws
Buck Crick wrote:
The United States and all its people's rights, laws, Constitution, etc. are based on the conception of man being created special by God, and that special nature to his creation being the source of his rights.
How does that make them Christian laws? If the founders had felt that rights came from Quetzalcoatl, would that make them Aztec laws?

Location hidden

#191795 Dec 12, 2013
Thinking wrote:
I won't spoil it for you then... enjoy.
<quoted text>
Thanks, man.

San Francisco, CA

#191796 Dec 12, 2013
Buck Crick wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr. OCD,
I have tried to establish a certain standard around here for intelligent discussion of economic, fiscal, and taxation issues.
You are embarrassing me. You are embarrassing everyone. You are embarrassing the furniture. You are embarrassingly stupid.
My suggestion to you, in the most generous spirit, is that you go home, take one of those pairs of fat-woman panties out of your wife's drawers, and make you a slingshot.
Then load them big panties with anything hard and heavy you can find. Rocks, bricks, your old turds, your wife's loose teeth, whatever. Then have your fat wife pull it back as far as she can and let go, catapulting whatever is in the fat panty slingshot right into your stupid fucking face.
You make an unwarranted assumption, Buck.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#191797 Dec 12, 2013
Buck Crick wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!!

Okay- you know NOTHING about me, yet you have deluded yourself into thinking you know ALL about me!

Where to begin....

1. I own my own home and my mortgage is paid off and has been for some time.

2. I own my own car- meaning I have no car payments.

3. I work from home for a company I've worked for for nine years and I earn every single cent I am paid.

4. I have minimal debt and it is totally under control.

5. I have a credit score of 840.

You were saying, you classic under-achiever of epic proportion?

Location hidden

#191798 Dec 12, 2013
Bongo wrote:
<quoted text> You said that being convincing wasn't your goal. This is true because Catcher keeps alluding to you not being Joe King. He thinks youre some wealthy poser? Is he that easily fooled because of your political stance= among other things?
My particular philosophy of politics and economics is often identified with wealthy people.

It just happens that it is the most honest and rational philosophy.

A guy doesn't have to be rich to be honest, rational, and super-intelligent.

Not to mention ruggedly handsome and hung like a racehorse.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#191799 Dec 12, 2013
Buck Crick wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr. OCD,
Your penchant for violence is indeed disturbing but not at all surprising- classic under-achievers such as you are have a LOT of anger to vent, so no worries....

Please see my previous post to you; apparently, your memory is as faulty as is RR's; between the TWO of you, your Swiss cheese brains have MANY more holes than actual cheese.

It was just a week or so ago that I informed you I am FEMALE.

As far as your above fantasy- hope you didn't make TOO much of a mess in your sheets......

You're a sick f*ck.

Location hidden

#191800 Dec 12, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>

About the elasticity of his wife's panties?

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#191801 Dec 12, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not to mention I don't think one of my thongs would work in Buck's sick scenario, and my man much prefers to see my thongs on ME than he EVER would tied to a doorway.....

But in the spirit of total honesty, it should go without saying that my man much prefers to see my thongs OFF of me!

;-

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min Henry Waxman 1,125,482
Should child beauty pageants be banned? 1 hr tool 450
What role do you think humans play in global wa... 3 hr Earthling-1 1,512
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 5 hr Bruin For Life 27,914
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 7 hr cpeter1313 306,230
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Oct 17 Mary Downformore 201,187
Get your Gator Jamberry Nail Wraps Oct 16 jambycatherine 1

NCAA Basketball People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE