Atheism requires as much faith as religion?

Atheism requires as much faith as religion? bearvspuma : The only problem with this rationalization is that ita s assuming all athiests are so because theya re intelligent in the ways of science and reasoning and all people that believe in a form of god are unintelligent. Full Story
Eagle 12

Troy, IL

#182891 Nov 5, 2013
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's see...where to begin?
Noah's flood murdered more than **that**.
And then there's the countless times the bible's god murders millions for the least little old thing.
So it's clear that murder is just fine, with the bible's god.
Do Hurricanes murder especially when people have prior warning?

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#182892 Nov 5, 2013
<quoted text>
We know.
Nice collection of judgits you have there, Bouncy Bouncy Bob. All in synch. And more than the people that are habitues of this thread.

Virtualbox?

Doctor REALITY

Malvern, AR

#182893 Nov 5, 2013
<quoted text>
We know.
Robert..........Have you ever heard the Gospel Message of the Lord Jesus Christ??.....OF COURSE you have! Isn't that RIGHT, ROBERT?! Robert....what do you BELIEVE is going to happen after you leave this current, spiritually fallen, sin-infested world?? Do you BELIEVE that your SOUL will be in attendance at a place where people will GIVE AN ACCOUNT for what they BELIEVED, and they DIDN'T believe...about God??! Let's be MORE SPECIFIC..R-O-B-E-R-T!!!... Do you BELIEVE that you will STAND BEFORE THE THRONE OF ETERNAL,ALMIGHTY,OMNISCIENT God to ANSWER to what you DID with EVERY OPPORTUNITY YOU HAD TO ACCEPT THE LORD JESUS CHRIST??!! DO YOU, ROBERT??!!....Well guess what, ROBERT???!...Y-O-U W-I-L-L, ROBERT, YOU WILL....Just keepin' it...REAL.

Location hidden

#182894 Nov 5, 2013
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/nor...

Oh, cool.

Look, the official Topix atheist introduction to life and reality booklets are getting more diverse.

HEY!!

How come no atheists are in there!!!

You guys need to protest. Put those comic books down.

Ha ha!!! Sure you will.
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#182895 Nov 5, 2013
Eagle 12 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do Hurricanes murder especially when people have prior warning?
You deny your HAARP is doing damage to the world ..?

Eagle 12

Troy, IL

#182896 Nov 5, 2013
<quoted text>
Yet?
You went out of your way to demonstrate your derision of me, by belittling me at every opportunity. Or at least, you tried to.
I quickly realized just how much you hate me.
But it doesn't bother me-- I've been hated by worse than you-- at least you never offered violence.
Unlike so very many of your Genuine Christian™ cohorts.
Coming to topix was a learning process. On occasion I can still be coarse. When I was younger my temper was really a concern. But thankfully I stayed away from places that would have gotten me in trouble.

Where I was raised up people didn’t necessarily get in fights over what someone said. All it took was just to look at someone the wrong way. Then the fist were flying.

When the fights were broken up. Inevitably some would ask,“what the hell are you guys fighting for?” It wasn’t over money, women, parking spots but someone looked at the other in a pissed off way. That’s all it took to start a fight.

Back here on the topix ranch. I have learned that there is no benefit for me to hate you. Don’t get me wrong I still will cross swords with you. But I don’t hate you. In fact you bring the seasoning to this channel and it wouldn’t be the same with out you.
christINSANITY is EVIL

Windsor, Canada

#182897 Nov 5, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>Robert..........Have you ever heard the Gospel Message of the Lord Jesus Christ??.....OF COURSE you have! Isn't that RIGHT, ROBERT?! Robert....what do you BELIEVE is going to happen after you leave this current, spiritually fallen, sin-infested world?? Do you BELIEVE that your SOUL will be in attendance at a place where people will GIVE AN ACCOUNT for what they BELIEVED, and they DIDN'T believe...about God??! Let's be MORE SPECIFIC..R-O-B-E-R-T!!!... Do you BELIEVE that you will STAND BEFORE THE THRONE OF ETERNAL,ALMIGHTY,OMNISCIENT God to ANSWER to what you DID with EVERY OPPORTUNITY YOU HAD TO ACCEPT THE LORD JESUS CHRIST??!! DO YOU, ROBERT??!!....Well guess what, ROBERT???!...Y-O-U W-I-L-L, ROBERT, YOU WILL....Just keepin' it...REAL.
LLLL
INSANITY of kristain brainwashing folks,,sad aint it
Eagle 12

Troy, IL

#182898 Nov 5, 2013
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>You deny your HAARP is doing damage to the world ..?
[laughing] I had to look that one up. I thought you were referring to some US Navy missile program.
Doctor REALITY

Malvern, AR

#182899 Nov 5, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>Robert..........Have you ever heard the Gospel Message of the Lord Jesus Christ??.....OF COURSE you have! Isn't that RIGHT, ROBERT?! Robert....what do you BELIEVE is going to happen after you leave this current, spiritually fallen, sin-infested world?? Do you BELIEVE that your SOUL will be in attendance at a place where people will GIVE AN ACCOUNT for what they BELIEVED, and they DIDN'T believe...about God??! Let's be MORE SPECIFIC..R-O-B-E-R-T!!!... Do you BELIEVE that you will STAND BEFORE THE THRONE OF ETERNAL,ALMIGHTY,OMNISCIENT God to ANSWER to what you DID with EVERY OPPORTUNITY YOU HAD TO ACCEPT THE LORD JESUS CHRIST??!! DO YOU, ROBERT??!!....Well guess what, ROBERT???!...Y-O-U W-I-L-L, ROBERT, YOU WILL....Just keepin' it...REAL.
Robert.....where art thou?? Who told thee that thou wast spiritually naked??!! Hast thou REJECTED the Gospel Truth of the Lord Jesus Christ, wherein thou might be saved??!
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#182900 Nov 5, 2013
Eagle 12 wrote:
<quoted text>
[laughing] I had to look that one up. I thought you were referring to some US Navy missile program.
Weather war machine!
Doctor REALITY

Malvern, AR

#182901 Nov 5, 2013
christINSANITY is EVIL wrote:
<quoted text>
LLLL
Your soul will be DAMNED unless you REPENT and turn to the Lord Jesus Christ before it TOO LATE!!:
Doctor REALITY

Malvern, AR

#182902 Nov 5, 2013
christINSANITY is EVIL wrote:
<quoted text>
LLLL
You're going to HELL, PORTER!!

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#182903 Nov 5, 2013
<quoted text>
Indeed. There is likely more hidden gold--including Nazi gold, in the Vatican than in the rest of the word's vaults.
They've had 1500 years to collect it, after all.
Correct.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#182904 Nov 5, 2013
<quoted text>
:)
I *do* know what raw cheese tastes like--there used to be an excellent cheese shop in a nearby town-- it sold locally produced cheeses, including many raw varieties.
Delicious!
I never acquired the taste for raw dairy products.

Then again was raised on Bosco, Ovaltine, Mayo and shmaltz.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#182905 Nov 5, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
Wow…that just got more and more unhinged as it hurtled down the tracks...

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#182906 Nov 5, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>Robert.....where art thou?? Who told thee that thou wast spiritually naked??!! Hast thou REJECTED the Gospel Truth of the Lord Jesus Christ, wherein thou might be saved??!
Is this performance art?
christINSANITY is EVIL

Windsor, Canada

#182907 Nov 5, 2013
<quoted text>
Indeed. There is likely more hidden gold--including Nazi gold, in the Vatican than in the rest of the word's vaults.
They've had 1500 years to collect it, after all.
and they need it,too,those high class hookers are very expensive..LLL

Location hidden

#182908 Nov 5, 2013
Eagle 12 wrote:
<quoted text>
That is some very scary technology. It is also being employed now by other nations from what I understand. There are supposed to be two programs. That HAARP you see is a front. The real site is located someplace else up there.
The technology heats the ionosphere where they can shape it to send radio signals planet wide. That is what it was originally intended for. It can also burn a hole in the ionsphere letting cosmic rays in. There are rumors they have pushed the envelope a bit to see what it can do. The ionosphere is the shell around this egg we live on. It is the other half of a capacitor the lower atmosphere forms between the ground and it. Events caused there will cause events within the earth. Changes the balance and distribution of charge planetwide.

This is science with a new toy, not religion.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#182909 Nov 5, 2013
Eagle 12 wrote:
<quoted text>I would agree. I went deep sea fishing one time out of Galveston. It was a group of us from work. We went about 200 miles out in the Gulf of Mexico. I have never seen so many sick people in all my life.

They were throwing up everywhere. The fishing was great by the way. What was really funny was several of the guys were Navy Veterans. They were the sickest poor souls.[laughing].
I'm not pissed off all of the time :-)

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#182910 Nov 5, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>You're going to HELL, PORTER!!
Only in your mind.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min woodtick57 1,125,423
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 32 min Mychihuahuawillbite 306,229
Should child beauty pageants be banned? 33 min Becky 449
What role do you think humans play in global wa... 1 hr lizard 1,504
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 3 hr R TRUTH 27,913
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Oct 17 Mary Downformore 201,187
Get your Gator Jamberry Nail Wraps Oct 16 jambycatherine 1

NCAA Basketball People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE