Atheism requires as much faith as religion?

Atheism requires as much faith as religion? bearvspuma : The only problem with this rationalization is that ita s assuming all athiests are so because theya re intelligent in the ways of science and reasoning and all people that believe in a form of god are unintelligent. Full Story
blacklagoon

Boston, MA

#182723 Nov 4, 2013
Eagle 12 wrote:
<quoted text>
One time I took my kids to Toys-R-Us. Guess what? They wanted everything, the whole store! All ten million toys.
Now even if I could have afforded to buy everything in the store. I wouldnít have because itís never a good idea to give your kids everything they want.
God is a father and thinks like a father. He gives you what you need and sometimes something extra. But he doesnít give you everything you lay your eyes on.
As far as protection, we have the entire 91st Psalm. He gave that to us who believe on him.
You have the mind of afuckinchild....piss off!!!!!!
Eagle 12

Troy, IL

#182724 Nov 4, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
If God is a father, why do so many Christians object when he's referred to as a skydaddy?
Christians realize the term ďSkydaddy,Ē is only used by Atheist to ridicule and demean. Just like when the term fundie and godbot is used.

Similar to how some people refer to civil lawyers as ďleeches and bloodsuckers.Ē

Of course there are many other degrading terms that we could mention that also are meant to offend oneís ethnicity for example not just oneís faith.

Some people just enjoy trying to hurt someone else. This lack of respect for others magnifies the problem in our society with bullies. Hurting others for self gratification.

So how does one stop a bully?

Itís a real concern because so many victims have realized they have access to guns and other implements that can also harm. Even if the harm is to themselves.

Here on topix thereís the relative safety behind anonymity. But a lot of people donít have this kind of obscurity as face book and twitter have shown. There have been many cases where the victim decides to take their own life because of bullies.

Yet bullies continue to sharpen their craft.
Eagle 12

Troy, IL

#182725 Nov 4, 2013
blacklagoon wrote:
<quoted text>You have the mind of afuckinchild....piss off!!!!!!
Thereís something about when a grandfather seeís his grandson playing and both their eyes meet followed by smiles.

Or when a Grandmother seeís her granddaughter playing house and they both stop and smile.

Because in all of us decent people there lays in our heart the mind of a little child.

I sincerely thank you my good Doctor.[tipping hat].

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#182726 Nov 4, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
The Bouncing Bob Quantum Leaps Of Faith Doll.
Watch it spew random thoughts while keeping your chair dusted.
Hmmm....a multiuse item. Can be sold in toy, houseware, and hardware stores.
Seed stores, too. Should keep crows away.
A critter ridder!!! Thousand of uses.
Your hate and extreme jealousy is duly noted.

You have less empathy than a rock.

I'm so sorry for your loss of humanity.

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#182727 Nov 4, 2013
Eagle 12 wrote:
<quoted text>
One time I took my kids to Toys-R-Us. Guess what? They wanted everything, the whole store! All ten million toys.
Now even if I could have afforded to buy everything in the store. I wouldnít have because itís never a good idea to give your kids everything they want.
God is a father and thinks like a father. He gives you what you need and sometimes something extra. But he doesnít give you everything you lay your eyes on.
As far as protection, we have the entire 91st Psalm. He gave that to us who believe on him.
I don't ask for anything for myself-- all I ask?

Is that small children world-wide never have to face starvation.

Too much for your ugly little do-nothing god?

Obviously.
Eagle 12

Troy, IL

#182728 Nov 4, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
So what would striped sunshine be?
Oh my [blushing], gosh darn it.

Look at you so proud of yourself.

[tipping hat]

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#182729 Nov 4, 2013
Eagle 12 wrote:
<quoted text>
Christians realize the term ďSkydaddy,Ē is only used by Atheist to ridicule and demean. Just like when the term fundie and godbot is used.
Similar to how some people refer to civil lawyers as ďleeches and bloodsuckers.Ē
Of course there are many other degrading terms that we could mention that also are meant to offend oneís ethnicity for example not just oneís faith.
Some people just enjoy trying to hurt someone else. This lack of respect for others magnifies the problem in our society with bullies. Hurting others for self gratification.
So how does one stop a bully?
Itís a real concern because so many victims have realized they have access to guns and other implements that can also harm. Even if the harm is to themselves.
Here on topix thereís the relative safety behind anonymity. But a lot of people donít have this kind of obscurity as face book and twitter have shown. There have been many cases where the victim decides to take their own life because of bullies.
Yet bullies continue to sharpen their craft.
I ply my trade to uphold the rights of all people.

You should find your teddy bear and get some sleep.

You may wake up refreshed tomorrow, and realize there's a difference between stripped and striped.

:)
Eagle 12

Troy, IL

#182730 Nov 4, 2013
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously.
Since you donít believe in God.

Who is really at fault for starvation?

You canít blame God because he doesnít exist.

So who is at fault?

Let me guess, Christians are the reason for starvation.

Itís not corrupt and self serving dictators, or governments that care little about their own people.

Itís those Christians. Because we know Christians are the blame for everything according to Atheist.

If your van runs out of Gas. Itís not your fault. It was the Christian that set the gas gauge in your van when it was built to show the tank empty when thereís not even a drop left.

Eagle 12

Troy, IL

#182731 Nov 4, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You may wake up refreshed tomorrow, and realize there's a difference between stripped and striped.
Ahhh you are so kind and generous. Anybody else would just overlook it. My heart is truly touched.[dropping a tear]

[tipping hat] Hereís to all the mistakes in the future.
LCNLin

United States

#182732 Nov 4, 2013
Eagle 12 wrote:
<quoted text>
So who is at fault?
Itís not corrupt and self serving dictators, or governments that care little about their own people.
Itís those Christians. Because we know Christians are the blame for everything according to Atheist.
If your van runs out of Gas. Itís not your fault. It was the Christian that set the gas gauge in your van when it was built to show the tank empty when thereís not even a drop left.
Bob- seems a Christian posing as an atheist to embarrass atheists with thousands of moronic posts....just a theory... read his nonsense and decide for yourself.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#182733 Nov 4, 2013
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously.
Their deity hasn't done a thing in over 2000 years except to be an excuse for them to murder mullions of innocents for over 1700 years.

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#182734 Nov 4, 2013
Eagle 12 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahhh you are so kind and generous. Anybody else would just overlook it. My heart is truly touched.[dropping a tear]
[tipping hat] Hereís to all the mistakes in the future.
You poor, ignorant, uneducated, closed-minded, unintelligent bottom-feeding Eagle.

I don't remember if I white-sheeted you already.

If I did, I shouldn't even be posting to you.

But I won't be posting to you any more.

The Catcher white sheet has fallen on you.

Have a nice life.

“Michin yeoja”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#182735 Nov 4, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I usually get stripped before HL applies the stripes.
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#182736 Nov 4, 2013
Eagle 12 wrote:
<quoted text>
So who is at fault?
Interjecting this post of yours that you left off with Bob.

Think, of what your religion did to the world, look at historical facts? No wonder they are complaining...? Are you afraid to talk about your religion fanatisicm? Are you not in the know what your religion did ? Or , you can't come clean about your religion? What the reasons you are protecting your religion, has it done anything to deserve its respect from the world or those our Americans in know about its past ugly history? So?

Please answer if you have not thing to hide?

i keep at this until you answer every questions on the list!

Don't you just love Socratic inquisition?

have you used you critical reasoning skills and do have empathy for humanity, you another right wing christians who abuse its own religion and used to serve your soulless selfishness? Are you afraid to answer my questions? So? Do i make you uneasy with all these questions? more to come? Come , if you are a good christain ,so you say? i doubt you intentions , as you say who you are a good Christian? So, you swear on your Bible?

Bahahhaahhaaaaaa
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#182737 Nov 4, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
I usually get stripped before HL applies the stripes.
HL?

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#182738 Nov 4, 2013
LCNLin wrote:
<quoted text>
Bob- seems a Christian posing as an atheist to embarrass atheists with thousands of moronic posts....just a theory... read his nonsense and decide for yourself.
When you can prove your god, you won't have to lie to us anymore.

“It's just a box of rain...”

Since: May 07

Knoxville, TN

#182739 Nov 5, 2013
Hi everybody. I'm back. I didn't die, just took a long sabbatical of sorts. Anything new?

“Michin yeoja”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#182740 Nov 5, 2013
NightSerf wrote:
Hi everybody. I'm back. I didn't die, just took a long sabbatical of sorts. Anything new?
I have a tattoo on my left ass cheek.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#182741 Nov 5, 2013
NightSerf wrote:
God's real, the rapture just occurred. We're still stuck here.

“It's just a box of rain...”

Since: May 07

Knoxville, TN

#182743 Nov 5, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a tattoo on my left ass cheek.
cool. i've never gotten one, myself, but I enjoy seeing pretty ones on pretty ladies.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min RayOne 1,110,807
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 3 min VoteVets Org 305,704
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 1 hr Bruin For Life 27,444
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 4 hr basic 200,980
Yahoo's call for overhaul of USA Basketball, FI... 7 hr johnnyj 1
Freshman Jonah Bolden declared ineligible for U... Sep 12 Brew In 1
Indiana Basketball: 2015 Forward Juwan Morgan C... Sep 11 Mike Williams 1
•••
•••

NCAA Basketball People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••