Atheism requires as much faith as religion?

Full story: Webbunny tumblelog

Atheism requires as much faith as religion? bearvspuma : The only problem with this rationalization is that ita s assuming all athiests are so because theya re intelligent in the ways of science and reasoning and all people that believe in a form of god are unintelligent.
Comments
171,781 - 171,800 of 224,091 Comments Last updated 14 min ago
blacklagoon

Boston, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

Eagle 12 wrote:
<quoted text>
We try Doctor, we try really hard to instill the good word of the Lord. Aren’t you proud of me?
At what age are you gong to *instill* God's instructions on slavery? That should probably be followed by his instructions on raping young virgins. That might be a tough one at any age but 'd wait until the early teen years. This might also be a good time to show them God's law about that require a rape victim to marry her rapist. I'd save the thousands upon thousands that God murdered for much later if I were you, just a suggestion. Just trying to help.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

Eagle 12 wrote:
<quoted text>
That’s the same thing Saddams Hussein’s spokesman, Tarik Aziz said as M1-A1 Abrams Tank were rolling into Baghdad.
You've already admitted that children are born with no knowledge of any deities and have to be taught to believe in deities and indoctrinated into religion.

You lose.
blacklagoon

Boston, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

Eagle 12 wrote:
<quoted text>
For in your mind you believe this misdirected assertion that infants are Atheist. This self induced fallacy is your own folklore among Atheist.
This irrational thought among your peers is not based on scientific evidence but a wishful assessment. I have yet to find an infant born with a stamp that says,“Born Atheist.”
I shall accept that Atheist are entitled to their own make believe folklore. Even if goes beyond all rational thoughts of a modern society. To that being said when a child is born it’s life and care come under the direction of the biological parents.
It is with great pleasure I must inform you that children born into Christian homes are being taught about God and his word. Even among the very faint and almost undetected protest from Atheist. This trend shall continue far into the future.
This misleading and erroneous belief you hold is having absolutely no effect in the real world. You may continue believing as you wish because it has no effect on reality. Shout it from the housetops or rent a billboard. It simply makes no difference at all.
The infant mind is a blank slate, only sensory information is present. They have NO beliefs, none at all. They especially have no belief in GOD which makes them exactly the same as any Atheists. It's not until information is fed into this little brain that concepts begin to appear. It will accept anything fed into it at an early age. Before you begin to force God into that tiny brain, they have NO concept about what God is. No God...equals ATHESISM.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

Eagle 12 wrote:
<quoted text>
You bet, you’re going to love this. The first words my Grandson heard just minutes after he was born was;
Deuteronomy 6:4-5
King James Version (KJV)
4.“Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God is one Lord:”
5.“And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might.”
He’s heard it at least twice a week since then. Got to get to them early before you Atheist fill their little precious minds with garbage.
Child abuse.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

blacklagoon wrote:
<quoted text>Holy shit, this is like listening to a conversation between two 6 years olds talking about spiderman and superman. Too funny!!!!
And there's the truth about "Believers".

They'll believe any effin' thing.

“Robert Stevens”

Since: Dec 08

Jersey City , NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

blacklagoon wrote:
<quoted text>What in the hell are you babbling about? You really have the mind of a child. NO we are NOT attempting to turn Mars into a Planet that could support life, who ever said that?
Hippos ARE evolving just as every living things is still evolving. Do you think evolution reaches some point and stops? You speak like a child, your knowledge of the world around you is that of a child, holy shit educate yourself will ya!!!!!
You need the education. There are people now planning on attempting to place life on Mars. Without humans animals would evolve differently. The whole game would change. Wolves and deer everywhere.

“Robert Stevens”

Jersey City , NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
First?
You must prove these "soul" thingys are real things.
You have not done that-- in fact?
You did not even try.
Why would I, the fact you have no soul is your problem not mine. As I told you before, you should prey I am correct. Your choice sucks

“Robert Stevens”

Jersey City , NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

Infinite Force wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah I think the greys are androids/clones also. They seem to be used to do work for a higher terrestrial or extra terrestrial being(s). Creation is definitely tied into ufology and I am curious who are the ones who genetically engineered us. It could be GOD or a higher and advanced terrestrial or extra terrestrial civilization.
Are you familiar with the disclosure project? If so, have you seen the newest documentary called Sirius? In addition, have you got any leads on who created the human race?
I may have seen them documentaries and forgot them. My answer to your question is. The animal which we are, human. Most likely and I mean heavy odds in favor of this, was not created by God. However energy that is our souls was. I wish I could tell you more but I do try to limit assumption.

“Robert Stevens”

Jersey City , NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

Infinite Force wrote:
<quoted text>
You are wrong! Ufology has scientific evidence in many documentaries. Last, Holding the notion that bio-diversity is fixed is not a religious stance and it intels a designer.
Infinite, it is too funny. Atheist here, do believe in science however when it crosses their beliefs (which they claim they don't have.. Beliefs that is) the atheist here, will claim the science is not true. Its made up. Sometimes they will even claim it is religions propaganda.

“Robert Stevens”

Jersey City , NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

blacklagoon wrote:
<quoted text>There is NO scientific evidence for UFO's, otherwise it would have been made public and we would ALL know about it. Front page news, world-wide, on every television station in the world, but......nothing, only people like you how make claims they can't prove. There are documentations about all sorts of things, it doesn't make them real. Science makes them real. Investigation, tests, examining from ever angle, repeatability, peer review articles, weighing, measuring, more testing. There is NO physical evidence that UFO's are real, so there is nothing to test or examine Hearsay, anecdotal testimony, stories told and passed on a number of times. I know all about it, I was an avid UFO's enthusiasts, read everything I could get my hands on, watched all the documents on T.V. am still a huge Sci-Fi fan. But I refuse to accept anything without verifiable evidence, and there is NONE when it comes to UFO's
I know there are Alien races out there among the stars, the odds are just to overwhelming to not know they exist. But until I have evidence, no matter how attractive the idea, I won't accept bullshit, and neither should you!!!
There is a lot of evidence. I am not even going to waste my time posting it. Your statement shows you are closed minded.

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

Robert Stevens wrote:
<quoted text>
Infinite, it is too funny. Atheist here, do believe in science however when it crosses their beliefs (which they claim they don't have.. Beliefs that is) the atheist here, will claim the science is not true. Its made up. Sometimes they will even claim it is religions propaganda.
I'm gonna go with , you are stupid as fuvk for 500 Alex.
Thinking

Gillingham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Apropos nothing at all I partook of the holy trinity last weekend.

I was in Cork (not Kerry, sorry) and quaffed a Guinness, a Murphys and a Beamish. The holy trinity never tasted so good.
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>And there's the truth about "Believers".
They'll believe any effin' thing.

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

Eagle 12 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, isn't that cool? And Atheist are powerless to stop us.
False: education is the key to your ultimate defeat.

As more and more of the world becomes literate and gains access to the atheist InterWebs?

Fewer people will fall prey to your ugly religion.

Even now, your numbers are going down-down-down, all across the world, fewer people join your hatecult than ever before.

So, no-- we **are** stopping you--- and without violence, too.

In contrast to **you** who **depends** on violence...

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Eagle 12 wrote:
<quoted text>
For in your mind you believe this misdirected assertion that infants are Atheist. This self induced fallacy is your own folklore among Atheist.
This irrational thought among your peers is not based on scientific evidence but a wishful assessment. I have yet to find an infant born with a stamp that says,“Born Atheist.”
Exactly! Just as you **never** see an infant born spouting bible-verses.

They have **no** faith-- they are atheists.

It really is that simple.

And 100% proof your god isn't real, too--

---- OR ELSE WHY ARE NOT BABIES BORN ALREADY KNOWING THE BIBLE?

Hmmmm?

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Infinite Force wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah I think the greys are androids/clones also.
Time for your medicine again.

Your rampant delusions are getting away from you.

Again.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Robert Stevens wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would I, the fact you have no soul is your problem not mine. As I told you before, you should prey I am correct. Your choice sucks
You are now on step two.

Step One on the Road To Your Gas Chambers of Mass Murder:

Isolating your target-group (the one you hate) with an artificial "distinction".

Step Two on the Road To Your Gas Chambers of Mass Murder:

Trying to claim your target-group (the one you hate) is less than human.

Step Three on the Road To Your Gas Chambers of Mass Murder:

Murder your target-group.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Robert Stevens wrote:
<quoted text>
There is a lot of evidence. I am not even going to waste my time posting it. Your statement shows you are closed minded.
Translation: all your "evidence" is 100% bullshyt.

So you fear to post it, because you **know** you will be called an idiot.

Again.

For posting bullshyt.

“Robert Stevens”

Jersey City , NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
You are now on step two.
Trying to claim your target-group (the one you hate) is less than human.
Step Three on the Road To Your Gas Chambers of Mass Murder:
Murder your target-group.
You're the one that says you have no soul. Now you blame me for taking your word. Don't worry no one is talking about killing you guys. We just aren't paying you all any mind. Who's to say, maybe for you that is worse.

“Robert Stevens”

Jersey City , NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Time for your medicine again.
Your rampant delusions are getting away from you.
Again.
You do know people now do make androids and clones, and they are working on improvements everyday. Honestly, you need to really buy some modern science magazines.

“Robert Stevens”

Jersey City , NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Translation: all your "evidence" is 100% bullshyt.
So you fear to post it, because you **know** you will be called an idiot.
Again.
For posting bullshyt.
o really the is much evidence and it's talked about so frequently, I do think you should look it up prior to asking. This was one of many of those cases. You over use the term prove it. I wouldn't be here posting without first watch the debate on intelligent design. I owe it to the conversation

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent NCAA Basketball Discussions

Search the NCAA Basketball Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min THE GERBIL 1,079,625
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 54 min Mychihuahuawillbite 305,085
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 1 hr Bruin Nation 26,653
UMES Basketball Forward Ishaq Pitt Named to NAB... 7 hr Dana McCarty 1
I got my loan from stephenloanhelp@hotmail.com (May '13) 14 hr RICK SERVICE 26
urgent loan needed apply now (Sep '13) Jul 20 Danny 2
loan needed (Dec '13) Jul 20 Danny 4
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••