1) What, exactly, is this "soul"?<quoted text>
I can't prove to you, you have a soul. Just like you can't prove to me you are not locked into 1870, but you have limited access to a computer.
2) how much does it weigh?
3) of what is it made?
4) how big a volume does it take? Or is it a gas? A liquid?
5) which structure in the human body, does this soul reside? Can you point to a human organ, and declare: "inside that organ, you will find the soul-- remove that, and the person has no soul"
6) how, exactly, does a soul interact with the physical world?
7) do other living beings also have souls or soul equivalents?
8) are the souls of other living beings also immortal?
If so-- where do all the souls of the trillions upon trillions of dead bacteria now reside? You'd need a place bigger than... the universe, to house them separately.