Atheism requires as much faith as rel...

Atheism requires as much faith as religion?

There are 254915 comments on the Webbunny tumblelog story from Jul 18, 2009, titled Atheism requires as much faith as religion?. In it, Webbunny tumblelog reports that:

Atheism requires as much faith as religion? bearvspuma : The only problem with this rationalization is that ita s assuming all athiests are so because theya re intelligent in the ways of science and reasoning and all people that believe in a form of god are unintelligent.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Webbunny tumblelog.

christINSANITY is EVIL

Windsor, Canada

#178371 Sep 24, 2013
LCNLin wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove
Atheist
Philosophy
<laughing>
took some happy pils have you?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_atheist_...

“Sweden more democratic thanUSA”

Since: Jun 12

Södertälje, Sweden

#178374 Sep 24, 2013
Eagle 12 wrote:
<quoted text>
In your mind.
Thats where your god and jesus is

“Robert Stevens”

Since: Dec 08

Jersey City , NJ

#178375 Sep 24, 2013
Mikko wrote:
<quoted text>
Captain Coward is a Christian Catholic!
Two things wrong with this post.

1st. I have seen and heard theist openly down atheism in public. Frequently, I don't with this open bashing. On the other hand I have never seen nor heard a atheist openly bash theist as I do here, at least not with out a police officer near by, part of an official demonstration. This cowards tuff you post just shows what you are.

2nd. Most Catholics do not consider themselves Christian. I have even heard from a few Catholics they have officially detached.
christINSANITY is EVIL

Windsor, Canada

#178376 Sep 24, 2013
Eagle 12 wrote:
<quoted text>
.. The fact of the matter with the exception of a few individual Atheist. There is no “real” impact by Atheist in the humanities. And there’s not going to be because Atheist are selfish by nature.
I always wonder why some people always excpect a handout from someone else,religious people being at the front of the line so to speak.
I support my family and relatives and close friends who deserve it,I would never ask anyone to help me out when down,,I work for my money and expect everyone else to do the same..
its only LAZY bastids who want someone else to support them,you religitards prove that all the time.

btw theres no Atheists only atheists,get it?

“Robert Stevens”

Jersey City , NJ

#178377 Sep 24, 2013
Mikko wrote:
<quoted text>
You god does not exist
Not for you anyway, that has to suck.

“Robert Stevens”

Jersey City , NJ

#178378 Sep 24, 2013
mtimber wrote:
<quoted text>
How can morality predate God?
You continue to believe in your God, that guy from Sweden is an ignorant hater, and that has been proven.

“Robert Stevens”

Jersey City , NJ

#178379 Sep 24, 2013
Mikko wrote:
<quoted text>
It's good to have them there too.

“Robert Stevens”

Jersey City , NJ

#178380 Sep 24, 2013
blacklagoon wrote:
<quoted text>There is no philosophy attached to Atheism, stop being stupid. It's simply a position based on lack of evidence. Now go have another drink and stop bothering the adults!!!
Nietzche

Södertälje, Sweden

#178381 Sep 24, 2013
Robert Stevens wrote:
<quoted text>
Two things wrong with this post.
1st. I have seen and heard theist openly down atheism in public. Frequently, I don't with this open bashing. On the other hand I have never seen nor heard a atheist openly bash theist as I do here, at least not with out a police officer near by, part of an official demonstration. This cowards tuff you post just shows what you are.
2nd. Most Catholics do not consider themselves Christian. I have even heard from a few Catholics they have officially detached.
You didn't care about the post from your christian friend where he called captain coward an atheist

You are an idiot!

Södertälje, Sweden

#178382 Sep 24, 2013
Robert Stevens wrote:
<quoted text>
Not for you anyway, that has to suck.
Life is good without religion i don't have to go to church on sunday and don't have to feel bad for existing

Södertälje, Sweden

#178383 Sep 24, 2013
Robert Stevens wrote:
<quoted text>
You continue to believe in your God, that guy from Sweden is an ignorant hater, and that has been proven.
You are the ignorant hater here idiot christard!

Södertälje, Sweden

#178384 Sep 24, 2013
Robert Stevens wrote:
<quoted text>
It's good to have them there too.
and they don't exist in real life
Eagle 12

Troy, IL

#178385 Sep 24, 2013
Mikko wrote:
<quoted text>
Amen!

Mikko, What do you do for a living? Are you retired? Family man? Have a job? Have hobbies besides Topix. I'm a motorcycle man myself.
christINSANITY is EVIL

Windsor, Canada

#178386 Sep 24, 2013
Mikko wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the ignorant hater here idiot christard!
must be due to failure of american dream.

http://youtu.be/ZpmyTud0Soo
Eagle 12

Troy, IL

#178387 Sep 24, 2013
Mikko wrote:
<quoted text>
Life is good without religion i don't have to go to church on sunday and don't have to feel bad for existing
Church has been more than religion but a place where the kids made life long friendships. Most people are social creatures by nature. Most of us enjoy some company and friends. We socialize and have fun.

A place where men can gather up and tell their latest hunting stories. The women get together and chat about losing weight and their latest recipes. It’s a community gathering. Like a big family reunion every week.

It’s fellowship and community involvement. Your probably not interested in American History. But in the early days of America the church was also the school. Then the place for the local government to meet.

So life is also good with religion.

Since: Sep 08

Westcliffe, CO

#178388 Sep 24, 2013
http://www.breitbart.com/InstaBlog/2013/09/24...

LOL!!!

Like Topix atheists and their intellectual prowess derived from other sources.

Södertälje, Sweden

#178389 Sep 24, 2013
Eagle 12 wrote:
<quoted text>
Amen!
Mikko, What do you do for a living? Are you retired? Family man? Have a job? Have hobbies besides Topix. I'm a motorcycle man myself.
Work at a supermarket and one of my hobbies is vising and buying things at flea Markets all over stockholm county

Södertälje, Sweden

#178390 Sep 24, 2013
Eagle 12 wrote:
<quoted text>
Church has been more than religion but a place where the kids made life long friendships. Most people are social creatures by nature. Most of us enjoy some company and friends. We socialize and have fun.
A place where men can gather up and tell their latest hunting stories. The women get together and chat about losing weight and their latest recipes. It’s a community gathering. Like a big family reunion every week.
It’s fellowship and community involvement. Your probably not interested in American History. But in the early days of America the church was also the school. Then the place for the local government to meet.
So life is also good with religion.
I didn't need a church to find friends and have fun and socialize
LCNLin

United States

#178391 Sep 24, 2013
Thinking wrote:
An all powerful god wouldn't need a rib.
It would just be able to sequence the DNA, etc, without sampling.
More proof of no god or just a silly story?
<quoted text>
funny are atheists in denial
and off topic

Since: Sep 08

Westcliffe, CO

#178392 Sep 24, 2013
http://www.latimes.com/science/sciencenow/la-...

I keep telling you Topix atheist guys you ain't just drifting off to eternal sheepy bye when you die. All sorts of stuff happens before your candle goes out for good.

Everything you have learned here, your "knowledge" and certainties, are the first thing to go.

You are not going to enjoy the experience.

But think and be certain what happens if it makes you feel better.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Nuculur option 1,374,408
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 3 hr IB DaMann 9,511
I got my loan from [email protected] (Jun '13) 5 hr Ela 39
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 10 hr cpeter1313 310,940
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Wed Jesse 201,845
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) Wed Brew In 32,245
News Kenny Drummond's Prep School Thingy (Jan '08) Apr 23 Bret Link 21
More from around the web