Atheism requires as much faith as religion?

Full story: Webbunny tumblelog

Atheism requires as much faith as religion? bearvspuma : The only problem with this rationalization is that ita s assuming all athiests are so because theya re intelligent in the ways of science and reasoning and all people that believe in a form of god are unintelligent.

Comments (Page 8,548)

Showing posts 170,941 - 170,960 of222,983
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Thinking

Gillingham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Brits^
Eagle 12

Troy, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Mikko wrote:
<quoted text>
Captain Coward is a Christian Catholic!
It's sad this Captain is going to go to prison on his own. The people that placed him in charge need to be looked at for placing an incompetent Captain in charge.
Eagle 12

Troy, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
What the hell are you babbling about?
You freaking unruly Brits.
Eagle 12

Troy, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Thinking wrote:
Your brain is such a pile of incoherent mush that you replied to my one post twice.
PS Looking forward to you producing the 300 dead in stampedes at every game links. It'll be right next to the proof of god!
<quoted text>
You freaking Europeans canít behave in a civil manor. Thatís why your cops bash your head in for not listening to them. You know like you not listening now.

When they tell you,ďget off the damn street,Ē do it or he is going to bash your freaking skull in. Thatís why you Brits always have an indentation in your skulls.

I wonder how many baseball bats are broken in European soccer games?
Thinking

Gillingham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

I know you like playing rounders but that's just not cricket.
Eagle 12 wrote:
<quoted text>
You freaking Europeans canít behave in a civil manor. Thatís why your cops bash your head in for not listening to them. You know like you not listening now.
When they tell you,ďget off the damn street,Ē do it or he is going to bash your freaking skull in. Thatís why you Brits always have an indentation in your skulls.
I wonder how many baseball bats are broken in European soccer games?

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Eagle 12 wrote:
<quoted text>
I wasn't aware that the US was still a British colony...thanks for the update.
Thinking

Gillingham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

"Just Think" doesn't seem British to me. Happy to be corrected, though.

I've never been on medication other than a few days of antibiotics but it looks like you've either started something new that doesn't agree with you, or you need to see your doctor again.

Which is it?
Eagle 12 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thinking

Gillingham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

My post crossed with yours... What the hell has happened to 12?
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
Eagle 12

Troy, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Thinking wrote:
BP were obliged to employ US contractors who f**ked up. As Haliburton have done before.
Your president got quite nationalist about a globally floated company that isn't really very British anymore.
Brists noted that.
That's one reason why we didn't fancy Syria this time.
<quoted text>
The Chief Executive Officer, Mr. Haward was the Company in charge. He cried about how he wanted his life back. And during the spill he went on a sail boat vacation in the UK.

Hayward failed to instill a safety culture that would have prevented the horrible accident and bad calls by BP. As far as Syria goes I canít blame the UK for setting this one out. They have been by our side every time.

Iím thankful France came front and center and is standing with us. All of Europe should be standing front and center because if one of these weapons of mass destruction makes it into an European metropolises thereís going to be massive deaths of civilians.

Donít think the terrorist arenít looking at Europe. These weapons like the nerve gases could end up in anyoneís hands. All of Europe should be looking at this not from the back of the line but in the front.

If I was Europe, I would be like Israel and be passing out gas mask and other protective gear. More support and pressure on Assad may do the job. But with most of Europe standing back anything can happen. The outcome may not be good.

Itís your country and area of the world that should be concerned. I can tell you this if nerve gas agents are released on the American people. You can pretty much bet our military will get the driving orders to launch nuke strikes on all our enemies involved.
Eagle 12

Troy, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

Thinking wrote:
"Just Think" doesn't seem British to me. Happy to be corrected, though.
I've never been on medication other than a few days of antibiotics but it looks like you've either started something new that doesn't agree with you, or you need to see your doctor again.
Which is it?
<quoted text>
Oh my, I got a good laugh from you. But you on occasion have made some memorable quotes.
Eagle 12

Troy, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
We have to thank the Brits for the Forth of July. Man we do celebrate.
Eagle 12

Troy, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
We don't celebrate defeating Japan but when it comes to the Brits, we have one big party every year for the last 200 years and counting, lol.
Thinking

Gillingham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

BP were obliged to employ US contractors who f**ked up. As Haliburton have done before.
Eagle 12 wrote:
<quoted text>
The Chief Executive Officer, Mr. Haward was the Company in charge. He cried about how he wanted his life back. And during the spill he went on a sail boat vacation in the UK.
Hayward failed to instill a safety culture that would have prevented the horrible accident and bad calls by BP. As far as Syria goes I canít blame the UK for setting this one out. They have been by our side every time.
Iím thankful France came front and center and is standing with us. All of Europe should be standing front and center because if one of these weapons of mass destruction makes it into an European metropolises thereís going to be massive deaths of civilians.
Donít think the terrorist arenít looking at Europe. These weapons like the nerve gases could end up in anyoneís hands. All of Europe should be looking at this not from the back of the line but in the front.
If I was Europe, I would be like Israel and be passing out gas mask and other protective gear. More support and pressure on Assad may do the job. But with most of Europe standing back anything can happen. The outcome may not be good.
Itís your country and area of the world that should be concerned. I can tell you this if nerve gas agents are released on the American people. You can pretty much bet our military will get the driving orders to launch nuke strikes on all our enemies involved.

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Eagle 12 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you Atheist have a cure? What a joke, to think Atheist would pool together and fund medical research.
Well who else would?

You True Believersô DO NOT BELIEVE in research.

You people think praying is sufficient.

Meanwhile? Atheist **scientists** are making carbon-fibre replacement legs which actually work better (in some situations) than meat legs do...

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Eagle 12 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are being your typical self and saying something I did not say. You know the Epipen was not created by Atheist.
No, I **do** know it was created by **scientists**.

Most scientists are **atheists**.

So.... it likely was created by an atheist.

You True Believersô don't think research is useful.

After all-- all you need to "know" is in the Holey BuyBull, right?

... right?

LOL!

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Eagle 12 wrote:
<quoted text>
This is what Atheist believe happened.
Forrest Gump,
ďIt all started with a RNA pool party, there was this band and they were playing hard rock music.Ē
Things got out of hand and the cops came and raided the place.
The RNA band just kinda went everywhere.
From there, sh*^ happened.
**SOME** atheists may believe that.

Me?

I don't know-- there is insufficient facts to make a definitive claim either way.

The only real HONEST answer? Unknown.

Anyone saying otherwise? To 100%? Is **selling** something.

Even scientists who have several good **ideas** admit that it's far from **certain**.

But not you True Believersô-- you claim to "know"....

... funny, though? You cannot produce any ...

..... actual ***facts**.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Robert Stevens wrote:
<quoted text>
You really should do stand up comedy.
Thank you!

I'm happy to be of service.
Thinking

Gillingham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

I've posted several times before that I always party with an ex USAF Major friend of mine every July 4th because he is living a long way from home.

In a similar vein, he always cooks for us on Thanksgiving.

I really think you need to grow up.
Eagle 12 wrote:
<quoted text>
We don't celebrate defeating Japan but when it comes to the Brits, we have one big party every year for the last 200 years and counting, lol.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

SATANISGOD wrote:
<quoted text>
already provided a link for that, with a detailed scientific explanation...do you need some cartoons with it?
No... I need acutal proof.

Which you did not provide. A link to a Liar For Jewsus website isn't proof.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

I_see_you wrote:
<quoted text>You'll believe and say what you want. It's no matter what I sought after or believed before I realized it was a hoax. My story is mine to share with someone who wants to actually hear it and I am not special...there are many stores like mine. All you and a few others want to do is argue and tell people "who they are and what they believe". It's not your place and you have no way to make that assumption but you choose to so it anyway. It's fine..but just know that you are one acting no better than the people you choose to mock on occasion. Your attitude is arrogant.
My position is founded in scripture. Which plainly states men know, but suppress the truth and that the god of this world also blinds their minds.

Obviously that offends you, but that is what scripture says.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 170,941 - 170,960 of222,983
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent NCAA Basketball Discussions

Search the NCAA Basketball Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr shinningelectr0n 1,071,178
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 5 hr cpeter1313 304,884
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 11 hr Bruin For Life 26,609
Do you need a loan of any kind?we will be very ... (Aug '13) Jul 7 mutedo 2
Best Logo in the America East Jul 3 Mike Sivo 1
How to recover lost data from iPhone/iPad/iPod- Jul 2 Kelly 6
Antwon White - Guilty (Sep '07) Jul 2 the system smh 21
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••