Atheism requires as much faith as religion?

Atheism requires as much faith as religion? bearvspuma : The only problem with this rationalization is that ita s assuming all athiests are so because theya re intelligent in the ways of science and reasoning and all people that believe in a form of god are unintelligent. Full Story

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#177961 Sep 21, 2013
mtimber wrote:
<quoted text>
Anything other than an arbitrary opinion to offer?
You need to prove the god you're lying to us about. Thats all you need to do creationist cultmonger

Location hidden

#177962 Sep 21, 2013
mtimber wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you accept or deny the idea if absolute truth?
DO you accept or deny you have zero physical evidence for the god your cult invented and you lie about today?

Location hidden

#177963 Sep 21, 2013
mtimber wrote:
<quoted text>
You are omniscient then I presume?
This is about your made up god, not Mikko.

Location hidden

#177964 Sep 21, 2013
mtimber wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you keep lying about a god you cannot prove mtimber?

How much did the creationists pay you to spam this forum?

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#177965 Sep 21, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
You like the poster below you, have nothing but your worthless word to express yourselves with./ I have all the empirical evidence and the fact of reality at my back and sides.
You resist because you were programed to do so.
Can you never exceed your programming?
Or are you in fact a mindless robotic drone with no critical thinking skills?
You are delusional.

You ain't got shit, just a bunch of words you don't understand.

"My programming". LOL

Resist what? You don't see me professing a fundie view of any religion. Don't forget, I was an atheist long before it became a fad for dummies. Armed with textbooks and assurances from their priests they are on the right track to enlightenment. Drop a few bucks in the plate, thank you.

Don't forget, Oralidiot, all science books are wrong 20 years after they were written. Take a new line in understanding your existence. Let me give you a clue. Worshipping atoms ain't getting you nowhere. The universe created them, and then you. It's the collection of them and how they interact that counts now.

EN, son, EM. But not quite like portrayed. It's bipolarity creating motion within a something.

Location hidden

#177967 Sep 21, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Dave.
Nobody has been able to answer my question--can you?
What does the devil look like?
I don't want to embarrass myself at the reception line.
I doubt you could put a face on it.

If you get in that line you made a bigger faux pas. I doubt he would be offended. In fact, it might make him smile. Send us a photo.

Location hidden

#177968 Sep 21, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
You are delusional.
"My programming". LOL
Resist what? You don't see me professing a fundie view of any religion. Don't forget, I was an atheist long before it became a fad for dummies. Armed with textbooks and assurances from their priests they are on the right track to enlightenment. Drop a few bucks in the plate, thank you.
Don't forget, Oralidiot, all science books are wrong 20 years after they were written. Take a new line in understanding your existence. Let me give you a clue. Worshipping atoms ain't getting you nowhere. The universe created them, and then you. It's the collection of them and how they interact that counts now.
EN, son, EM. But not quite like portrayed. It's bipolarity creating motion within a something.
Idiot creationist wasting more space with his proofless nonsense.

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#177969 Sep 21, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
If you get in that line you made a bigger faux pas. I doubt he would be offended. In fact, it might make him smile. Send us a photo.
Big help you are.

I'll look for the fiendish guy, dressed in red, with a tail and a pitchfork.

That's gotta be the guy.

Can I use you as a reference?

Location hidden

#177970 Sep 21, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
Making things up as they go along...those creationists.

“There is no god!”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#177971 Sep 21, 2013
mtimber wrote:
<quoted text>
Haven't seen eny evidence for the existence of a god

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#177972 Sep 21, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
You are delusional.
"My programming". LOL
Oh Dave quit pretending, you're not a godbot of the worst sort.

The last time you thought using YOUR own brain,
you were an embryo.
Eagle 12

Troy, IL

#177973 Sep 21, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Disproven cult garbage followed by shameless creationist liars with no morals.
Ask a creationist to prove his god and all you get is abuse - worthless mentally ill creatures that need help.
You're sure full of septic poison. Do you every laugh and have a good time? Man you have been caged up way too long.

Location hidden

#177975 Sep 21, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Big help you are.
I'll look for the fiendish guy, dressed in red, with a tail and a pitchfork.
That's gotta be the guy.
Can I use you as a reference?
I would guess he looked more like a Hollywood actor, and very smooth talking. Progressive liberal, I heard.

Sure, no problem. He pays a finder's fee from what I understand. You could be a prized possession for him. My bank account could use some more weight.

Location hidden

#177976 Sep 21, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> Oh Dave quit pretending, you're not a godbot of the worst sort.
The last time you thought using YOUR own brain,
you were an embryo.
You are the one quoting textbooks, Mythicalmind. Dave has more imagination and reasoning ability.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#177977 Sep 21, 2013
ILUVSATAN wrote:
<quoted text>if something is verified true, it is true always...not an idea, but a verifiable fact...

Evolution happened is a fact and true... and will always be true..

why? because it has been verified via the scientific method...

as has the Big Bang...relativity... gravity, atomic theory..etc.
You might want to check your science on that, unless you accept equivocation on the word evolve, their is no empirical evidence for evolution.

None whatsoever.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#177978 Sep 21, 2013
Aura, you haven't answered my question, is it possible that your reasoning is not infallible?
Eagle 12

Troy, IL

#177979 Sep 21, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
You delude yourself, is why you believe that the biological copies the mechanical and machines do not copy the biological.
The fact is we just now have developed the ability to see the fact that mechanics play a tole in in the biological. This has always been, that it surprises you is no surprise.
To jump to the conclusion nature needs a designer, to achieve the
same motions a machine does is without evidence. The trick is can we the designers learn to use the biological engineering incorporated in in our design of machines.
The fact that this bible app is popular, and that the bible itself is popular , does not mean it is either logical or correct in it's contents.
Note this does say it evolved.
http://www.scientificamerican.com/article.cfm...
As the good soldier you are. Youíre dug in and entrenched deep in your position. I respect your opinion and you have always treated me fairly.

For myself, I just donít see it the same as you do. A gear drive requires engineering as does the relay logic in the Venus Fly Trap.
Eagle 12

Troy, IL

#177980 Sep 21, 2013
lightbeamrider wrote:
<quoted text> She has Goodbye sanity on her title and earlier she had something about goodbye sobriety. Obviously she is depressed in my view. Probably alone. Sounds suicidal to me.
I hope not but so often atheism offers nothing but hopelessness. The majority of the atheist here come across as miserable people. I just wonder how in the world can people live with so much poison inside.

Some of these folks donít even know how to cut up and have a good time.
Eagle 12

Troy, IL

#177981 Sep 21, 2013
Mikko wrote:
<quoted text>
Show us the designer where is it?
If you go to a span bridge near your home and look at it do you see the architect standing around there?

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#177982 Sep 21, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Dave.
Nobody has been able to answer my question--can you?
What does the devil look like?
I don't want to embarrass myself at the reception line.
Try praying about it. Either way you will find out eventually. Be patient.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Tony Rome 1,108,987
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 1 hr Bruin Nation 27,337
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr Pearl Jam 305,554
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 3 hr snod grass 200,933
Freshman Jonah Bolden declared ineligible for U... Sep 12 Brew In 1
Indiana Basketball: 2015 Forward Juwan Morgan C... Sep 11 Mike Williams 1
ACC Tournament 2014: Biggest Storylines to Watc... (Mar '14) Sep 11 Anonymous 2
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

NCAA Basketball People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••