Atheism requires as much faith as rel...

Atheism requires as much faith as religion?

There are 247262 comments on the Webbunny tumblelog story from Jul 18, 2009, titled Atheism requires as much faith as religion?. In it, Webbunny tumblelog reports that:

Atheism requires as much faith as religion? bearvspuma : The only problem with this rationalization is that ita s assuming all athiests are so because theya re intelligent in the ways of science and reasoning and all people that believe in a form of god are unintelligent.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Webbunny tumblelog.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#177354 Sep 15, 2013
LCNLin wrote:
<quoted text>
Ego centric and still amusing.
Provide your scientific evidence proving atheism ?
LOL
Why can't you troll your cult in another forum? its just booooring now.

Location hidden

#177355 Sep 15, 2013
Robert Stevens wrote:
<quoted text>
AGAIN, if you were to read what I wrote. I actually do not encourage atheist to do hypnotherapy. I offer the name of the books, author and research, for the purpose of answering a question someone asked me. In regards to other questions I have stopped answering, I have previously answered those questions, and my point has all ready been proven. I am also ignoring questions that are meant for Christians. I have previously mentioned several times I am not Christian. You kill me, you would suggest I write out these long essays, when you don't even take the word of Dawkins or Hawking you are just a denier.
You're a liar and have no proof of god, why are you continuing to post here. DO you lack as much self perception as Lincoln????

There was a troll here once called Educated What that f*cked off back to his hole. That is where all the trolls go. Back to their troll hole.

Location hidden

#177356 Sep 15, 2013
Robert Stevens wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't do it because you have no soul. You really should read up on what you are talking about before saying anything. Considering for the last 100 or so post you wouldn't take my word on me not being a Christian, now you read this and your backwards mind thinks it has something, shows what type of jerk you are. The only thing that has been proven is your reading comprehension is below 3rd grade level. Little Red Bobbing Hood PLR is not for you. It cant be proven false. Just like god.
You're just a bitter liar making things up as you go along. When you can prove your god or that souls are real, you will look a lot less stupid in real life.

Location hidden

#177357 Sep 15, 2013
LCNLin wrote:
<quoted text>
..... to avoid having to prove his OPINIONS ?
This guy denies fossils. He is banned from dinosaur museums because he keeps knocking them over as he's blind to them.

“Robert Stevens”

Since: Dec 08

Jersey City , NJ

#177358 Sep 15, 2013
blacklagoon wrote:
<quoted text>Ya really think so?....really? I presume yo own a dictionary, look up the word *holy* and see how much of the definition applies to Atheism. Here let me help you: HOLY...."Dedicated or consecrated to *God* or a *religious* purpose." Since there is NO GOD and NO RELIGION in Atheisms, your comment becomes incredibly stupid. Now aren't you totally embarrassed!!!! Better to keep your mouth shut and have people think you're an idiot than to open it and confirm the fact!!!
A Church = religion. A God = Theist. You can have a religion without a God.

“Robert Stevens”

Jersey City , NJ

#177359 Sep 15, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
You're just a bitter liar making things up as you go along. When you can prove your god or that souls are real, you will look a lot less stupid in real life.
You are the bitter one the tread is "Atheism requires as much faith as religion?" I say yes, Dawkins himself admitted this. Everything I have posted about atheist on this tread was previously told do me by Atheist. You are the one that can't prove anything, and each time you ask a theist for proof you are going off topic.

Location hidden

#177360 Sep 15, 2013
Robert Stevens wrote:
<quoted text>
A Church = religion. A God = Theist. You can have a religion without a God.
Atheism isn't a religion, get over it.

“Robert Stevens”

Jersey City , NJ

#177361 Sep 15, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Atheism isn't a religion, get over it.
Once again The United States of America does recognize them to be a religion, feel free to use your search engine. There are Atheist churches. You saying someone is lying does not create a fact. The truth is you have denied so much you are now just a backwards person.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#177362 Sep 15, 2013
Robert Stevens wrote:
There are Atheist churches.
Where do I sign up?

“Robert Stevens”

Jersey City , NJ

#177363 Sep 15, 2013
Croco_Duck wrote:
<quoted text>
Where do I sign up?
Last I checked Dallas and Denver. The one in Los Angeles may have folded. I didn't see it. They are popping up in Indiana. They are also in Australia and North London. Why do these fools try to deny this? Lord only knows.

For more information use your Bing or Google search engine.

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#177364 Sep 15, 2013
Robert Stevens wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't do it because you have no soul. You really should read up on what you are talking about before saying anything. Considering for the last 100 or so post you wouldn't take my word on me not being a Christian, now you read this and your backwards mind thinks it has something, shows what type of jerk you are. The only thing that has been proven is your reading comprehension is below 3rd grade level. Little Red Bobbing Hood PLR is not for you. It cant be proven false. Just like god.
Past life regression is 100% bullshit.

Long since proven so, too.

You **are** a moron-- seriously.

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#177365 Sep 15, 2013
Robert Stevens wrote:
My apologies Bob, I forgot your reading comprehension is not up to understanding such books. The Power of Now would be groups of paragraphs that make no sense. Bob it makes sense to many it's your reading comprehension. You are an atheist by comprehension default.
Past life regression is 100% bullshit.

“Robert Stevens”

Jersey City , NJ

#177366 Sep 15, 2013
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Past life regression is 100% bullshit.
Says the man with a 2nd grade reading comprehension.

Since: Sep 08

Westcliffe, CO

#177367 Sep 15, 2013
Robert Stevens wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again The United States of America does recognize them to be a religion, feel free to use your search engine. There are Atheist churches. You saying someone is lying does not create a fact. The truth is you have denied so much you are now just a backwards person.
http://www.vice.com/read/can-an-atheist-churc...

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#177368 Sep 15, 2013
Robert Stevens wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the bitter one the tread is "Atheism requires as much faith as religion?" I say yes, Dawkins himself admitted this. Everything I have posted about atheist on this tread was previously told do me by Atheist. You are the one that can't prove anything, and each time you ask a theist for proof you are going off topic.
What does atheism require one to have faith in?

Since: Sep 08

Westcliffe, CO

#177369 Sep 15, 2013
http://www.vice.com/read/hey-atheists-just-sh...

Real atheists hate Topix atheists. Don't think much of them, anyhow.

“Robert Stevens”

Jersey City , NJ

#177370 Sep 15, 2013
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
An origin without a creator for starts. The list goes on, but this one in itself is enough.

“Robert Stevens”

Jersey City , NJ

#177371 Sep 15, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
The Atheist that post here are really a left behind group. The strangest part of them is they create their own Universe, one in which you either think 100% this way or 100% the other way.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#177372 Sep 15, 2013
Just Think wrote:
What does not collecting stamps require you to collect?

Location hidden

#177373 Sep 15, 2013
Robert Stevens wrote:
<quoted text>
Dawkins is an atheist, but just because he says something does not mean that all atheists immediately believe it.

Thats because atheists only share one conclusion and that is that they don't believe in what people who are brainwashed by cults believe in.

Its that simple.

When you liars can prove that the answer of the universe commands you to the follow a human written book, you will cease to be regarded as mentally ill.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 1 min CarpBill 6,829
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min CCC 1,275,000
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr _Bad Axe 310,476
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 4 hr tom wingo 29,915
Conn's Appliances (Nov '07) Aug 20 Jcrombie67 282
Hoophall Invitational - Miami Aug 17 Hoophall 1
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Aug 16 Doctor Justice_ 201,862
More from around the web