Atheism requires as much faith as religion?

Full story: Webbunny tumblelog

Atheism requires as much faith as religion? bearvspuma : The only problem with this rationalization is that ita s assuming all athiests are so because theya re intelligent in the ways of science and reasoning and all people that believe in a form of god are unintelligent.
Comments
170,001 - 170,020 of 224,579 Comments Last updated 2 min ago

“Think&Care”

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Robert Stevens wrote:
<quoted text>
I never posted what Hawking said, I posted a video of his quotes. You really do need help.
The video had *one* quote from hawking saying that the universe had a beginning. Nothing else in the video is from Hawking.

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Robert Stevens wrote:
<quoted text>
I never posted what Hawking said, I posted a video of his quotes. You really do need help.
And I said the video was LYING.

I **also** said that the video twisted Hawking's words into a lie.

I never said Hawking lied-- that was YOU, LYING.

It's what you do.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

every game wrote:
<quoted text>Atheists fail the test every time.
I'm curious as to what test you people are speaking of.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Judged:

every game wrote:
<quoted text>What an anonymous coward you are.

If you had to reveal your name and whereabouts before posting, you would have not a single word to say on this forum ever again, you worm-infested anal dropping.
Lol... What's your real name again? You wouldn't dare say another word if your little church buddies could see your hateful attitude in here.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Judged:

every game wrote:

If you had to reveal your name and whereabouts before posting, you would have not a single word to say on this forum ever again, you worm-infested anal dropping.
That's assuming that you even have buddies off of here.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

every game wrote:

You and LCNLin seem to have some sort of romance going on...do you know each other in real life?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

every game wrote:
Three responses to the same post. You are fixated on me. That's because you know I'm right and you can't refute Christianity.
Lol...I bet you wish this song was about you don't you ;-). It's much easier to use the closest post to reply to if you would like to say something else...I know you wish you were that important though ;-) I don't have to refute it...it does that all on its own.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Judged:

every game wrote:
<quoted text>
What an anonymous coward you are.
Says the hate-filled bigot who posts from an UNREGISTERED account!

LOL!
every game wrote:
If you had to reveal your name and whereabouts before posting,

LOL!

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Judged:

every game wrote:
<quoted text>
I never really knew how hateful atheists are until observing your posts, your cowardly actions, and childish behavior.

LOL!

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Judged:

every game wrote:
... you worm-infested anal dropping.
Are these the words of your Jesus?

I searched your bible, and they did not show up.

Where did you learn such hate? Sunday School?

Or was it when Father Flannigan took you into the back room to "show you the holy ghost"?

Did it hurt? That "holy ghost"?

***Something** has made you full of hate like this...

I wonder what it was...

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Judged:

every game wrote:
<quoted text>
I never really knew how hateful atheists are until observing your posts, your cowardly actions, and childish behavior.

LOL!

Sadly? Your hate-filled ugly is all too **common** among Genuine Christians™....

... all too common...

“talk to the kitteh”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Judged:

Thinking wrote:
I'm sorry to hear you have a speech impediment.
<quoted text>
That would be your lispy, wussy idol, Dawkins.

“talk to the kitteh”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Judged:

every game wrote:
Three responses to the same post. You are fixated on me. That's because you know I'm right and you can't refute Christianity.
Don't let Bob bully you into registering. It's how him and his gang of trolls stalk people. If you register you'll end up having the freaks following you around your home town, and I don't mean your online Topix home page.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Judged:

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>That would be your lispy, wussy idol, Dawkins.
Childish and bitter Creationists like to attack Dawkins ( a professor smarter than all of them put together ) because they cannot attack atheism itself.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Judged:

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Don't let Bob bully you into registering. It's how him and his gang of trolls stalk people. If you register you'll end up having the freaks following you around your home town, and I don't mean your online Topix home page.
This is coming from the creationist troll herself who is too scared to face facts.
Thinking

Gillingham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

Judged:

Don't judge everyone by your own low standards.

I know religion needs censorship. Like all dictatorships.
every game wrote:
<quoted text>
What an anonymous coward you are.
Thinking

Gillingham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

Judged:

No, it was definitely you that shat out that piss poor post.
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>That would be your lispy, wussy idol, Dawkins.
Thinking

Gillingham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

Judged:

I was registered once but religitards wanted to get hold of my family details, the little charmers.

The death threats they resorted to only proved to me how weak their belief system is. Their time is passing.
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Don't let Bob bully you into registering. It's how him and his gang of trolls stalk people. If you register you'll end up having the freaks following you around your home town, and I don't mean your online Topix home page.

“I started out with nothing”

Since: Nov 10

and still got most of it left

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

Judged:

Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
My damaged fingers do forget what they are attached to. They are still in school and learning physics and obedience training.
I will confess I read that wrong. I was on another computer not in an optimal location. Perhaps it was my clairvoyance that made me read it wrong. I do know you lost your girlish figure, you are that age, and such things can get to a girl. It's a funnymental fact of life. Perhaps that is why you can be such a bitch. Not all your fault.
But look on the bright side, love. As you get older and wealthier you will find young men, gay and straight, and young women, also, that will find you irresistible, and oh so wise. Especially around those spas you will be spending much more time at. Another funnymental fact of life.
A poochy gut and flatter as* is normal, but at least you shouldn't get hairy ears.
:-)
Ah so your god(s) give you the ability of prescience, or is it perhaps davesworld delusion? Clairvoyance, wow. Your world of magic and myth grows more weird by the day

How ignorantly wrong you can be, I guess it’s a side effect of your godbot guesswork.

FYI, I am 33 years old and weigh the same (exactly) that I did when I was 18, my measurements are the same to within ¼ inch and I wear the same dress size. I exercise regularly by taking long walks and cycling, other than that I take no special actions, just natural I suppose.

Perhaps you should spend a little more time in the gym if bits of your are busting out as you seem to suggest. Oh yes and I hear those spas do a good line in waxing to remove your excess hair. Not sure if they can do much with your unsightly ear and nasal hair though.

You projection using your own deteriorating age ridden body is simply a consequence of your emotional jealousy

“Robert Stevens”

Since: Dec 08

Jersey City , NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

Judged:

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

For those of you that missed this wonderful video. Most of you have all ready visited youtube, therefore there are no virus risk, as Thinking would suggest.

Instead of making these attempts to balk from what is the clear truth. You should celebrate. Atheism is a rather ugly belief. It's not a fact and thank God for that. Afterwards do count your blessings. One atheist here even responded to my comparison of atheistic truth vs theistic truth as the atheist being sub human. I still believe that some of you don't host a soul. As depressing as that may be you could still rejoice, knowing there is a God, and celebrate all the same, being happy for your brother man. Understand God is perfect and you won't be able to understand all that is laid out for you. For some of you, you do have a soul, and you deny it. Not just in your mind either. Discover your own immortality and connection to God and The Universe. By all means break away from those childish belief of a God that is not perfect. You've all ready took the first step in that by recognizing the jive talk of a God that is not perfect. Those stories just are not true made up by man to... well if you must it is case by case, do a fair research, getting to know some of the finer people in your area.

The truth be told as I am doing. There is no argument. In regards to this. Go out and discover that everyday. The only words you should have remaining are. Thank You.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••