Atheism requires as much faith as religion?

Atheism requires as much faith as religion? bearvspuma : The only problem with this rationalization is that ita s assuming all athiests are so because theya re intelligent in the ways of science and reasoning and all people that believe in a form of god are unintelligent. Full Story

“Why does my ignorance”

Since: Mar 11

justify your deity?

#174996 Aug 19, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
Jeez, girl, there is. The same damn one that reacts to sunlight and cold as I described.
Read my lips.
You tune a lot of things out thinking they are just noise once you get a routine going.
The piezoelectric effect produces sound and magnetic emissions.
Those vibrators are bad for you. Too intense. Kills sensuality and the ability to sense low levels.
I'll be honest, Dave, I don't really read your posts. I find the insanity too much for me. I just can't get into them. I see you poeticizing, again, about EM waves and the letters become abstract painting for me.

It's the only way I can deal with how nonsensical your posts are. Sorry if that bothers you.

“Why does my ignorance”

Since: Mar 11

justify your deity?

#174997 Aug 19, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
You are an antenna.
Is this an ad for a 1980's Atari game?

“Why does my ignorance”

Since: Mar 11

justify your deity?

#174998 Aug 19, 2013
Thinking wrote:
No.
<quoted text>
No?

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#174999 Aug 19, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
That's amazing Dave who would have ever guessed that?
Bur you have one slight problem with your hypothesis, and it's pretty hard to deny. It's been solved exactly how they move
and caught on video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =u1hoiHvOeGcXX
I didn't see any evidence on that video. Just some water and allegations. It should be quite easy to video that method.

Notice the straight lines. Note the zig zags. If it was ice you would have a fixed pattern radiating out from that lake, and after all of these eons you would think it had pretty much cleared the loose boulders, especially since the lake would be downhill from the rocks. All of those rocks would have been dragged to the lake. The dragging would also require the rocks to be embedded in the ice, or gravity caused slippage towards the lake as I mentioned. Some more photos and details of the tracks would be nice. It appeared from what I saw that the rocks also seemed to travel lengthwise along their tracks.

Easter Island or one of those places has a legend about carved stone idols moving to the sea to get a drink of water.

Had a friend that spent time as a freelance mineral miner in Australia. He related to me about how you can find gold nuggets some places in the sand. They just rise up out of the sand over time from what I gathered. Hell, I have bottle caps and glass that rise up out of the ground where I live overnight. I suspect the gold is rising due to vibrating sand and magnetic forces. EM induction creating poles and pushing the objects in the path of least resistance, which will be up. How else will you get something heavy to overcome gravity on its own? Water would just allow it to sink deeper. Subsidence could squeeze it back up, but you still have that weight pushing down and spreading to the sides that would then rise higher.

EM effects, son. EM effects. Play with those magnets and rocks.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#175000 Aug 19, 2013


Aura, from the same guy that posted your Youtube vid about the rocks and the water. Dirt falling up.

I will reserve judgment on authenticity, but I do know anomalies happen.

Which brings up a point.

Anomalies don't just "happen", they are caused.

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#175001 Aug 19, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't see any evidence on that video. Just some water and allegations. It should be quite easy to video that method.
Notice the straight lines. Note the zig zags. If it was ice you would have a fixed pattern radiating out from that lake, and after all of these eons you would think it had pretty much cleared the loose boulders, especially since the lake would be downhill from the rocks. All of those rocks would have been dragged to the lake. The dragging would also require the rocks to be embedded in the ice, or gravity caused slippage towards the lake as I mentioned. Some more photos and details of the tracks would be nice. It appeared from what I saw that the rocks also seemed to travel lengthwise along their tracks.
Easter Island or one of those places has a legend about carved stone idols moving to the sea to get a drink of water.
Had a friend that spent time as a freelance mineral miner in Australia. He related to me about how you can find gold nuggets some places in the sand. They just rise up out of the sand over time from what I gathered. Hell, I have bottle caps and glass that rise up out of the ground where I live overnight. I suspect the gold is rising due to vibrating sand and magnetic forces. EM induction creating poles and pushing the objects in the path of least resistance, which will be up. How else will you get something heavy to overcome gravity on its own? Water would just allow it to sink deeper. Subsidence could squeeze it back up, but you still have that weight pushing down and spreading to the sides that would then rise higher.
EM effects, son. EM effects. Play with those magnets and rocks.
At the end , you can see where it moved a little because it pushed up dirt in front of it an you could see a line starting behind it. At the very end it shows where a small one moved a pretty good bit.

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#175002 Aug 19, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =vSS5hRdHkgQXX
Aura, from the same guy that posted your Youtube vid about the rocks and the water. Dirt falling up.
I will reserve judgment on authenticity, but I do know anomalies happen.
Which brings up a point.
Anomalies don't just "happen", they are caused.
http://www.livescience.com/37492-sailing-ston...

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#175003 Aug 19, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
At the end , you can see where it moved a little because it pushed up dirt in front of it an you could see a line starting behind it. At the very end it shows where a small one moved a pretty good bit.
Did you notice all of the might and could in the article you posted? Did you notice in your video them saying the movement has still not been witnessed?

You do understand dirt pushed up in front indicates a serious amount of friction? Which requires increasing force to push as that builds up? The rock has to climb over that buildup. Because of that friction you will also have the rock wiggle as it is blown, encountering various resistances due to its shape and weight distribution. You also have the wind trying to orient the rock to pass by it with the least resistance. The rock is a sail. And it take a lot more wind to blow a 400 pound rock than a small one in a Tupperware container pulled out of the freezer. In addition shallow water that freezes briefly overnight does not a glacier make.

The piezoelectric effect gives bouyancy to the rock because it fights the friction from the increased individual magnetic fields of the sand grains and provides a viscosity. A magnetic lubricant. That is what lubricants do. They don't squash so easy on the molecular level. Ball bearings.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#175004 Aug 19, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't see any evidence on that video.
Of course you didn't see any evidence - you're a Creationist idiot who doesn't believe in fossils!!

Why are you even talking when you can't even prove your f*cking god your cult keeps sending you here to lie about?

Just prove your god or f*ck off? Why do we have to keep spelling it out for you ignorant people again and again?

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#175005 Aug 19, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you notice all of the might and could in the article you posted? Did you notice in your video them saying the movement has still not been witnessed?
You do understand dirt pushed up in front indicates a serious amount of friction? Which requires increasing force to push as that builds up? The rock has to climb over that buildup. Because of that friction you will also have the rock wiggle as it is blown, encountering various resistances due to its shape and weight distribution. You also have the wind trying to orient the rock to pass by it with the least resistance. The rock is a sail. And it take a lot more wind to blow a 400 pound rock than a small one in a Tupperware container pulled out of the freezer. In addition shallow water that freezes briefly overnight does not a glacier make.
The piezoelectric effect gives bouyancy to the rock because it fights the friction from the increased individual magnetic fields of the sand grains and provides a viscosity. A magnetic lubricant. That is what lubricants do. They don't squash so easy on the molecular level. Ball bearings.
1. Prove your god.
2. Critcise science.

In that order and no other.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#175006 Aug 19, 2013
Your problem is that:

1. God isnt real.
2. Science proves it.
3. So Creationists reject science.

That is your problem. Everyone knows your mental illness and how it works.

Threatening us with your imagination or criticizing science doesn't work on atheists.

All you need to do is become brave and face up to the fact that you're a liar with no proof of god.

Thats all you need to do

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#175007 Aug 19, 2013
Psychological disorders that are a danger to the public need to be treated.

Religion has been neglected.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#175008 Aug 19, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course you didn't see any evidence - you're a Creationist idiot who doesn't believe in fossils!!
Why are you even talking when you can't even prove your f*cking god your cult keeps sending you here to lie about?
Just prove your god or f*ck off? Why do we have to keep spelling it out for you ignorant people again and again?
Because it keeps simple hate filled minds, your "we", occupied and off the streets.

We are doing God's work. In a mysterious way. For the children.

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#175009 Aug 19, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
Sweet love, would you bring me a thimble full of protons, or neutrons, or both, please?
You might have trouble picking them up, but you will figure a way with your scientific knowledge.
That force is responsible for everything you experience, and you have to get through it to get to anything else. It is the skin of matter. It is the only way you can even observe or deduce atomic particles. It IS existence. Don't sell it short.
So...nobody gets to heaven but through EM?

Hallelujah!!!

Praise EM. I'm saved!

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#175010 Aug 19, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
So...nobody gets to heaven but through EM?
Hallelujah!!!
Praise EM. I'm saved!
It's definitely part of the transport network.

Bet you thought it was all done by magic. You seem to be inclined to thinking in that fashion.
Thinking

UK

#175011 Aug 19, 2013
There's no lyrics.
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
No?

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#175012 Aug 19, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
What is the nature of time, Dave?
When at work, time travels much slower than when at play.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#175013 Aug 19, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
When at work, time travels much slower than when at play.
If the work is a drag, or you are not really focused on it.

But I will swear some days it just slows down or speeds up for everyone. I used to drive around a lot in my work, hitting a few locations in a day usually. Some days it was real fast paced everywhere and others everyone was wondering when the day was ever going to end. Would see days that were extremely productive in a few hours, and others that were far from, doing the same stuff. Would see universal moods on some days, too.

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#175014 Aug 19, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
Your problem is that:
1. God isnt real.
2. Science proves it.
3. So Creationists reject science.
That is your problem. Everyone knows your mental illness and how it works.
Threatening us with your imagination or criticizing science doesn't work on atheists.
All you need to do is become brave and face up to the fact that you're a liar with no proof of god.
Thats all you need to do
I don't believe you

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#175016 Aug 19, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>little dick !!!!! shut yo pie-hole
who ever judged me kiss some of this (_!_)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Tony Rome 1,126,085
What role do you think humans play in global wa... 46 min black man1 1,521
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr Mychihuahuawillbite 306,256
Should child beauty pageants be banned? 1 hr Roy the Boy 454
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 3 hr Brew In 27,920
Old UK WildCat Picture Signed by Adolph F.Rupp+... (Apr '07) 4 hr Local man 40
Do you hate UK Wildcats, we DO :-) (Apr '11) 11 hr Geoscientist 50

NCAA Basketball People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE