Atheism requires as much faith as religion?

Atheism requires as much faith as religion? bearvspuma : The only problem with this rationalization is that ita s assuming all athiests are so because theya re intelligent in the ways of science and reasoning and all people that believe in a form of god are unintelligent. Full Story

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#172511 Jul 18, 2013
I_see_you wrote:
<quoted text>
Are there really this many mean, rude, and ego driven people around you? And are you really so bored with your life that you want to waste time sitting at McDonald's talking crap about people on Topix? Don't you have a church function you could be at? lol
What's going on here?

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#172512 Jul 18, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
What's going on here?
I was responding to a post from "Atheism is evil"...Apparently he has decided that his time is better spent at a local McDonald's keeping the employees there from working by sharing all of the posts here on the Atheist forum. Not only does he disrupt any peaceful conversation that we may have here on these threads, but he has apparently decided to disrupt people from there job as well. Seems legit given his horrid people skills.

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#172513 Jul 18, 2013
atheism is evil wrote:
<quoted text>
One guy here said you are truly a sad commentary of the human race.
He says you are a pitiful, sad, and depressed , and pathetic loser.
Most are here wondering what you got caught doing. Your shame is really showing itself.
Keep posting....the store is open 24 hours.
Hate speech duly noted, recorded and forwarded.

Your imaginary "friend" that you invented above? Is no more real than is your god-of-hate.

Thanks for being a poster child **for** atheism.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#172514 Jul 18, 2013
I_see_you wrote:
<quoted text>
Are there really this many mean, rude, and ego driven people around you? And are you really so bored with your life that you want to waste time sitting at McDonald's talking crap about people on Topix? Don't you have a church function you could be at? lol
I doubt he has any real friends.

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#172515 Jul 18, 2013
I_see_you wrote:
<quoted text>
I was responding to a post from "Atheism is evil"...Apparently he has decided that his time is better spent at a local McDonald's keeping the employees there from working by sharing all of the posts here on the Atheist forum. Not only does he disrupt any peaceful conversation that we may have here on these threads, but he has apparently decided to disrupt people from there job as well. Seems legit given his horrid people skills.
Hey I'm with you--and Bob.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#172516 Jul 18, 2013
atheism is evil wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm in McDonalds using their Wi-Fi to show people in the store how ugly atheists are. I'm specifically showing them YOUR posts. I'm searching all of the threads you have infested and so far the crowd is appalled at how filthy you are as human trash.
Keep posting. We're really getting some great discussions going as to how you will be destroyed in Hell for your weak-willed and gutless deeds as an atheist.
Even the employees are getting in on this.
Its funny how you call atheists trash, while eating at mcdonalds.

When you're brave enough to prove the god you're here to lie to us about, your opinions may matter.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#172517 Jul 18, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey I'm with you--and Bob.
Well it's nice to meet ya :)

Location hidden

#172518 Jul 18, 2013
atheism is evil wrote:
<quoted text>
One guy here said you are truly a sad commentary of the human race.
He says you are a pitiful, sad, and depressed , and pathetic loser.
Most are here wondering what you got caught doing. Your shame is really showing itself.
Keep posting....the store is open 24 hours.
The only friends you could find to support your hateful creationist agenda were found at 24hr McDonalds.

just sayin'

Location hidden

#172519 Jul 18, 2013
I_see_you wrote:
<quoted text>
Since nobody believes this creationist clown, he's left talking to a statue of ronald mcdonald.
Imhotep

Gainesville, FL

#172520 Jul 19, 2013
atheism is evil wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm in McDonalds using their Wi-Fi to show people in the store how ugly atheists are. I'm specifically showing them YOUR posts. I'm searching all of the threads you have infested and so far the crowd is appalled at how filthy you are as human trash.
Keep posting. We're really getting some great discussions going as to how you will be destroyed in Hell for your weak-willed and gutless deeds as an atheist.
Too funny... a McDonald's palate, According to you a self-styled McDonald's employee Crusade, All in support of your opinion?

You should alert the media!

Do you have them carrying signs?

Is Ronald McDonald sporting the latest copy of the 10 amendments err commandments?

We need to find a location of hell.
Do we dig up or down?

Yours in Christ Provided Allah is willing and
Hare Krishna agrees with both.
shalom ;)
Thinking

York, UK

#172521 Jul 19, 2013
McDonalds is famed for its "worthy" clientele.

http://www.koat.com/news/new-mexico/albuquerq...

I'm laughing at you, not with you.
atheism is evil wrote:
<quoted text>

“I started out with nothing”

Since: Nov 10

and still got most of it left

#172522 Jul 19, 2013
Joe Fortuna wrote:
<quoted text>
Number 42 was Jackie Robinsons number.:O)
But far more profound than a number on a tee shirt is the answer to the ultimate question of life, the universe, and everything, calculated by an enormous supercomputer named deep thought over a period of 7.5 million years

We know the answer is 42 but unfortunately no one knows the question

So to calculate the ultimate question, a special computer the size of a small planet and using organic components was created and named "Earth",(in this reality it’s still calculating….)

“I started out with nothing”

Since: Nov 10

and still got most of it left

#172523 Jul 19, 2013
Thinking wrote:
McDonalds is famed for its "worthy" clientele.
http://www.koat.com/news/new-mexico/albuquerq...
I'm laughing at you, not with you.
<quoted text>
It is said that over 800 people die in a McDonalds every year

The management of McDonalds are keeping quiet as to which one
Thinking

York, UK

#172524 Jul 19, 2013
Brilliant.

I hate McDonald's ethics. At least the Cayman islands know how to treat the low quality burgerers.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/McDonald%27s_leg...
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>

“1000 Sting of Scorpion to you”

Since: Feb 07

Jurassic, Indiana

#172525 Jul 19, 2013
Richardfs wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I can read, you did not answer a SINGLE point. Your long winded post said nothing.
> Oh, but weak minded, Richard ... Osama said plenty! If only you could comprehend the wisdom, knowledge, and truths that have been laid out before you ... like newly discovered treasures for the poor, blind, and wild-eyed wanderers of the Wilderness of Dumb @ss. Try standing outside in a thunderstorm and maybe getting hit by lightning ... that might awaken your sleeping brain. Osama doubts it ... but, you never know! There are unexplained miracles that happen everyday! Now, run along, Richard, and wait outside for the next thunderstorm ... ya hear!?
<:)

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#172526 Jul 19, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Since nobody believes this creationist clown, he's left talking to a statue of ronald mcdonald.
I suspect he's one of those they have to ask to leave... he comes in, buys a single cup of coffee (with change he's scrounged/begged from somewhere or other) and then he acts like he is their **best** "customer"--- and keeps demanding free refills.

All the while, using their free WiFi on his stolen laptop...

... meh.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#172527 Jul 19, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
But far more profound than a number on a tee shirt is the answer to the ultimate question of life, the universe, and everything, calculated by an enormous supercomputer named deep thought over a period of 7.5 million years
We know the answer is 42 but unfortunately no one knows the question
So to calculate the ultimate question, a special computer the size of a small planet and using organic components was created and named "Earth",(in this reality it’s still calculating….)
'ware the white mice...

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#172528 Jul 19, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, of course they would-- 1/2 of that number are from their no-health-care employees who get an employee discount on McD's food purchases ...

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#172529 Jul 19, 2013
Osama bin-Saban wrote:
<quoted text>> Oh, but weak minded, Richard ... Osama said plenty! If only you could comprehend the wisdom, knowledge, and truths that have been laid out before you ... like newly discovered treasures for the poor, blind, and wild-eyed wanderers of the Wilderness of Dumb @ss. Try standing outside in a thunderstorm and maybe getting hit by lightning ... that might awaken your sleeping brain. Osama doubts it ... but, you never know! There are unexplained miracles that happen everyday! Now, run along, Richard, and wait outside for the next thunderstorm ... ya hear!?
<:)
The above gibberish? Is a classic example of Genuine Christians Fundamentalism Speaking In Tongues™

It is considered to be high talent among many sects of Genuine Christians™, notably any that also consider public education and "skoolin'" to be a form of devil worship.

In the more civilized world, such bizarre behavior is seen as a mental aberration, and often treatment is quite successful.

Treatment consists of a full round of quality education, beginning with a secular study of the history of the bible and christianity.

Most patents make a full recovery, and go on to lead normal, productive lives free from further brain damage.

“a.k.a. GhostWriter2U”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#172530 Jul 19, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
After answering several of your questions why am I not surprised you ran in fear when I asked you some questions?
I accept your surrender.
<quoted text>
I haven't ran in fear. I don't read every post. I'm sorry, I just don't. I engage in dialogue with people on various subjects and I do so at my leisure. Just because I haven't answered you doesn't mean I have ran away or surrendered. I ask questions to learn the responses I am going to face when conducting apologetic evangelism out in the real world. To be quite honest, I don't expect you or anyone else here to experience an epiphany based upon what I say. It's too impersonal to expect such a favorable result. I actually use this forum as a training ground to see what the latest most extreme views are, and how I can counter them in a real-world debate. You're helping me train. And I appreciate it. Thank-you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Yeah 1,144,226
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 27 min Trojan 28,252
What role do you think humans play in global wa... 51 min LessHypeMoreFact 2,202
Should child beauty pageants be banned? 4 hr Roy the Boy 646
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 9 hr -Michelle- 306,600
Pat Summitt files for divorce after 27 years of... (Aug '07) Tue Mr bobo 145
Haas Leads Purdue Past Grambling State, 82-30 Nov 22 ngzcaz 1

NCAA Basketball People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE