Atheism requires as much faith as religion?

Full story: Webbunny tumblelog

Atheism requires as much faith as religion? bearvspuma : The only problem with this rationalization is that ita s assuming all athiests are so because theya re intelligent in the ways of science and reasoning and all people that believe in a form of god are unintelligent.
Comments
165,361 - 165,380 of 226,348 Comments Last updated 2 min ago

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#172248 Jul 16, 2013
Mikko wrote:
<quoted text>
wont ever happen because jesus have never existed and there's no such thing as a soul!
you know this how? prove it

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#172249 Jul 16, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Well we know the book tells us hes good at mass murder, child murder and spreading pestilence and disease. We know the book tells us he condones theft, slavery and rape.
Oops you only tread the last few pages so you wont know about those atrocities. Ok so how about 200,000 people killed during the 2004 tsunami? Did you god make that?
How about the more than 1800 people killed by Katrina, is your god responsible for that?
I suppose we now have someone else to blame rather than nature, so thanks for that.
you don't believe in GOD!you say he don't exist. so who's the blame for all the bad stuff in the world? science, atheist,evolution,who

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#172250 Jul 16, 2013
I_see_you wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh I know... I don't mind carrying on, but when people start hurling insults, now that's just wrong. I actually believe that they very well may attend a church. That's sad really because it is doing them no good, but everything they do is all in the name of their "god". I say let them smear their imaginary friends name as much as they want to. It is up to them of course.
thanks

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#172251 Jul 16, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
Still scared to say what church you go to I notice.
<quoted text>
CHRISTIAN! I've told you hard head! next you want to know how much I give the church each month... none of your BIZZ

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#172252 Jul 16, 2013
Richardfs wrote:
<quoted text>
If your god is real, made all and benevolent why did he make childhood cancer?
ask him I don't know!! if you say he don't exist! who did make childhood cancer? was it evolution

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#172253 Jul 16, 2013
I notice the poor dumb atheist on here blame GOD for all the evil in the world. But say he don't exist!! And they claim to be intelligent, BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHASNORTSHAHAHAHAFARTSHAHAHA YOHAHAHAHAHA

ITS CALLED CLOWNIE OWNAGE!

GET DOWN & GET FUNKY BRO. CLOWNIE IS ONE BAD HONKY

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#172254 Jul 16, 2013
Thinking wrote:
It's worse than that.
In post 171,801 Tranny-Town DK Clunt admitted to having necrophiliac tendencies.
<quoted text>
what are you gonna do about it? and no you can't play with my junk = THE LARGE ONE

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#172255 Jul 16, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>ask him I don't know!! if you say he don't exist! who did make childhood cancer? was it evolution
T-Town, you're one of the few people I still see who's been posting as long as I have and that's a rare site these days!

You rarely see anyone either still posting or using their original moniker.

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#172256 Jul 16, 2013
Thinking wrote:
Really?
Revelations 22 says christians will end up in servitude.
<quoted text>
you don't it believe do ya? or are you a bible believer now! Way to go thinking we need you to spread the good news the gospel!!!!

YEA THINKING A FOLLOWER OF JESUS CHEIST HIS LORD AND SAVIOR

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#172257 Jul 16, 2013
Richardfs wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
if you think that was funny! look down move yo big ol belly to one side and OPPS there it is a very funny joke... Its hard to see but very funny... hehehehehe yo now you have Bro. Clownie's permission to post under the new handle as fly-rod

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#172258 Jul 16, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>T-Town, you're one of the few people I still see who's been posting as long as I have and that's a rare site these days!
You rarely see anyone either still posting or using their original moniker.
We old vets deserve respect from these rookies! but do we get it? Hell No... most of them have been banned 3 or 4 times or more! Yet you and I hang in like rusty nails...

“a.k.a. GhostWriter2U”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#172259 Jul 16, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
This wasn't directed to you stop cowering from my questions.... Or did you just stumble and show that you are using sock accounts?
I was under the impression that your comments were directed at me.
Givemeliberty wrote:
Again why was it that "Paul" who never met Jesus outside of dreams and visions/hallucinations was the first to write about him?
Would you consider the following as a plausible explanation?

Paul was the first to write, because Paul was a member of the Sanhedrin. Members of the Jewish Sanhedrin were very well educated. The men that Jesus chose as His disciples were (with the exception of Matthew) working class men. In that culture,(a predominantly oral culture) it's not unreasonable to infer or conclude that a better educated man would be the first to write everything down.

Isn't that a reasonable alternative to consider?

“a.k.a. GhostWriter2U”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#172260 Jul 16, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
They voted on what books would be in the bible and even on how those books should be worded. Several edits were made, in some cases drastic edits completely rewriting and even adding entire pages worth of new additions.
If you do not even know that Paul had visions and dreams about Jesus I can clearly see you have a very low understanding of the bible. I try to dumb or down for you guys I really do. But even then there comes a time when I can't just hold your hand on everything. Do read up on Paul and try to catch up to when I was in Sunday school.
Thanks
<quoted text>
Please don't be so hasty in your thought process. I asked YOU to tell me where exactly in the NT Paul claimed that his account of seeing Jesus is only a dream or vision. I know the story of the Damascus Road incident. I'm asking you to provide evidence that Paul claimed that it was ONLY a VISION or DREAM.

Insulting remarks don't move the dialogue forward very well do they?

“There is no god!”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#172261 Jul 16, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>you know this how? prove it
waiting for christard to prove that god and jesus exists

“There is no god!”

Location hidden

#172262 Jul 16, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>CHRISTIAN! I've told you hard head! next you want to know how much I give the church each month... none of your BIZZ
guessing that you are a catholic

“There is no god!”

Location hidden

#172263 Jul 16, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>what are you gonna do about it? and no you can't play with my junk = THE LARGE ONE
you are lying it's so small you'll need a microscope to see it

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#172264 Jul 16, 2013
Mikko wrote:
<quoted text>
waiting for christard to prove that god and jesus exists
waiting for science atheist and other knuckle-draggers to disprove Jesus, if he don't exist prove it...

waiting + grinning

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#172265 Jul 16, 2013
Mikko wrote:
<quoted text>
guessing that you are a catholic
nope!

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#172266 Jul 16, 2013
Mikko wrote:
<quoted text>
you are lying it's so small you'll need a microscope to see it
thank GOD for science! or Mikko would never see his tiny package

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#172267 Jul 16, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>We old vets deserve respect from these rookies! but do we get it? Hell No... most of them have been banned 3 or 4 times or more! Yet you and I hang in like rusty nails...
I agree, but there were several times I could have been banned as well but somehow made it through, now I wonder if mods give us any more respect due to our making it this far? I'm not sure I have the answer either? lol

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Incognito4Ever 1,100,203
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 1 hr Bruin Nation 27,084
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 12 hr Pearl Jam 305,446
I got my loan from stephenloanhelp@hotmail.com (May '13) Aug 26 RICK SERVICE 29
offer Aug 23 Peter 1
Addition of Emmitt Holt is "Big" for Indiana Aug 23 Mike Williams 1
Ex-Hoosier Zeller embraces NBA learning Aug 23 Mike Williams 1
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

NCAA Basketball People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••