Atheism requires as much faith as religion?

Full story: Webbunny tumblelog

Atheism requires as much faith as religion? bearvspuma : The only problem with this rationalization is that ita s assuming all athiests are so because theya re intelligent in the ways of science and reasoning and all people that believe in a form of god are unintelligent.

Comments (Page 8,262)

Showing posts 165,221 - 165,240 of217,093
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Mar 11

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Shall I copy n paste some of his quotes for you to defend? I will if you actually respond and not cower away as you are so prone to do.

The NT is a myth that follows in the footsteps of dozens of other savior son of god stories from the region.
Roman Apologist wrote:
<quoted text>Fraudulent? Hardly. Jesus toyed with the Pharisees Okay, what makes you think T-Town is "hate filled?" I don't think he hates.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>Shoo Fly
Hush, Tard

Since: Jun 13

Milwaukee, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Creationists : "my imaginations tells me your going to hell"
Creationists: "but it's my own hateful personality that will communicate this empty threat to you"
lol creaitonist: my whimsical nonsense is on par with atheist logic and rational thinking lol

“Exercise Your Brain”

Since: Jun 07

Planet Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

I_see_you wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh no...let's not go there! lol :-) There are so many televangelists still out there stealing people's money. It's insane! Faith healers are the worst kind in my opinion.
One would think that people who are convinced that they are going to a place where the streets are paved with gold (what good's it going to do them?) and lie around on clouds playing the harp for a million gazillion years wouldn't be so afraid to die....wouldn't they?

“Exercise Your Brain”

Planet Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

The Almighty Tzar wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think your educated on the universe?
That should be, "Do you think ***YOU'RE*** educated on the universe?"

I mean, if you're going to challenge people's educational standards...please show a scintilla of your own....education, that is;0)

“Exercise Your Brain”

Planet Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Roman Apologist wrote:
<quoted text>

Verses in one book of the bible cannot be compared with verses in another book for the purpose of finding contradictions. That is known as "proof-texting" and isn't intelligent nor honest.
Epic fail.

“Exercise Your Brain”

Planet Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

I_see_you wrote:
<quoted text>
Those do not exist darlin...and aside from that, you not wanting to answer just shows there is no purpose for you on this forum. I have to wonder why you so desperately choose to seek attention here. That seems to be all you seek or you would engage in a conversation, or dare I say a debate.
You have him pegged. You see the number of posts he has made and now you have figured out the lack of quality and intelligence to be found in those posts.

He's a guy with low self esteem trying to get attention, even bad attention, to validate himself. Instead of seeking help he lives on this site and sets himself up to fail. It's a vicious cycle he can't seem to escape.

“Exercise Your Brain”

Planet Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

ignorance is bliss86 wrote:
<quoted text>
lol creaitonist: my whimsical nonsense is on par with atheist logic and rational thinking lol
Are you back, The Dave?

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's Teapot

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

Roman Apologist wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm with you there. I don't approve of the televangelists on mainstream TV today. They're all just a rehash of Jimmy Swaggart, James and Tammy Baker, and the rest who misrepresented Christianity.
Today's generation are Joyce Meyer, Joel Olsteen, and Creflo Dollar.
"Everybody is too focused on finding out everything about all things today. People are too focused on dissecting every little bit of knowledge they can find about everything on and outside - this earth, and this isn't good. We need to have some things in life that remain unknown. We call this trust. This is what is called faith , and trust or faith is necessary to know god" -- Joyce Meyer 12-21-2005

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's Teapot

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

albtraum wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you back, The Dave?
The Dave Nelson is in suspended agitation right now.

He'll be back.

“Think&Care”

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

Roman Apologist wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you misunderstood my point. The out-of-towner was the smug arrogant one, and was attempting to belittle the store owner insidiously. He was being sneaky and disrespectful, and not appreciating that the store owner was allowing him to be in his store in the first place. The smug out-of-towner didn't even connect the name of the store with his own behavior. "Humble Inn" A play on the word "humbling." When somebody is humbled, they realize they may have been too cocky. Too smug. Too condescending. So, the store owner gave him a second chance to appreciate what had already been in front of him. The out-of-towner took too long to realize his mistake. He arrived just as the store owner was locking up for the night. The out-of-towner shouldn't have been so cocky and arrogant.
That's the lesson. And it's a good one.
I found the shop-owner to be the sneaky and disrespectful one. He was the one that sent a customer on a long journey only to bring him back to the very same store. The shop owner was the one that seems to think he knows better than the customer what is good for the customer. And that is arrogance. The shop clearly didn't have what the customer wanted, yet the shop owner, promising a better shop, wastes the time of the customer and then gives exactly what was already determined to be insufficient.

Perhaps the shop owner saw the customer as being smug and cocky when he simply knew what he wanted and found the shop didn't have it. It seems to me that it was the shop owner that sought to belittle the customer, not the other way around.

Your lesson is mixed up.

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

I_see_you wrote:
<quoted text>
Honey...it doesn't take a christian to know that if "god" did exist...he stopped listening to you a long time ago.
so darling you admit GOD exist??? it is finish

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

I_see_you wrote:
<quoted text>
Shoo you yellow bellied varmant...back to the christian forum with you...or do they not like you over there either??? lol
are you tired of being owned by the Clown?

CLOWN OWNAGE
VICTORY

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

Givemeliberty wrote:
And what church do you attend again? It seems you are deeply ashamed of it.
<quoted text>
not at all its a christian church... have you ever attended a church???

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Hush, Tard
no

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

Givemeliberty wrote:
Shall I copy n paste some of his quotes for you to defend? I will if you actually respond and not cower away as you are so prone to do.
The NT is a myth that follows in the footsteps of dozens of other savior son of god stories from the region.
<quoted text>
you're a hater and a bigot! shall I copy & paste your hate

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

albtraum wrote:
<quoted text>
That should be, "Do you think ***YOU'RE*** educated on the universe?"
I mean, if you're going to challenge people's educational standards...please show a scintilla of your own....education, that is;0)
If yours are shut your pie hole

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

albtraum wrote:
<quoted text>
One would think that people who are convinced that they are going to a place where the streets are paved with gold (what good's it going to do them?) and lie around on clouds playing the harp for a million gazillion years wouldn't be so afraid to die....wouldn't they?
so you're not afraid to die huh? what faith you have!

ITS CALLED CLOWN OWNAGE!

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

Its off to work I go! Hey all my atheist peeps see my middle finger? I shall return!

Since: Mar 11

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

Probably having his diaper changed.
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>The Dave Nelson is in suspended agitation right now.

He'll be back.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 165,221 - 165,240 of217,093
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent NCAA Basketball Discussions

Search the NCAA Basketball Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 11 min fetch almighty 1,034,209
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 18 min Bitner 303,164
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) Fri Fight On 26,094
Syracuse basketball: Jim Boeheim tells ESPN Tyl... Apr 14 Lenox Da Kid 2
loan offer (Jun '13) Apr 14 Bryan Cranston 81
Burke Calls Shots With The Best (Feb '08) Apr 12 maryann 19
Do you hate UK Wildcats, we DO :-) (Apr '11) Apr 12 plenty 49
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••