Atheism requires as much faith as religion?

Atheism requires as much faith as religion? bearvspuma : The only problem with this rationalization is that ita s assuming all athiests are so because theya re intelligent in the ways of science and reasoning and all people that believe in a form of god are unintelligent. Full Story

Since: Mar 11

Louisville, KY

#171739 Jul 11, 2013
You are unable to disprove my facts Grandpa Simpson so your senile opinions mean nothing.
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>Because you aren't qualified to mock anyone.

You have no class, kid.

Louisville, KY

#171740 Jul 11, 2013
Well Dave has admitted he enjoys sex with chubby men and t town has his gig. On his knees in the men's room.

Sounds like they could have fun. No wonder they get along so well!

Although Buck may get jealous...
albtraum wrote:
<quoted text>Dave has not disappointed us. Grandpa Simpson is not the caricature, Dave is.

T Town now has a colleague;0)

Louisville, KY

#171741 Jul 11, 2013
Seconded :)
ignorance is bliss86 wrote:
<quoted text>lol you hit the nail on the head lol a vivid imagination is not vaild testimony

Louisville, KY

#171742 Jul 11, 2013
Hey it's the crazy chick who has proclaimed herself the messiah and savior of mankind!

What are your plans to save everyone Miss Messiah?
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>Agreed. Isaiah 56:11 "Yea, they are greedy dogs which can never have enough, and they are shepherds that cannot understand: they all look to their own way, every one for his gain, from his quarter" That's probably a big reason why the churches are falling apart and people are leaving in droves.

Louisville, KY

#171743 Jul 11, 2013
Christianity being a perfect example.
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>Following the herd to make money has ruined many a place and thing.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#171744 Jul 11, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
Christianity being a perfect example.
<quoted text>
The frequent and consistent spurious emissions of your random firing neurons has the same relative value to the body human as a boil on the butt.
Thinking

York, UK

#171745 Jul 11, 2013
By suppressing dissent. Show me a religion that does not.
scambuster wrote:
<quoted text>
How specifically?

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#171746 Jul 11, 2013
Mikko wrote:
<quoted text>
i don't post like you bozo
hehehehe yeah right!

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#171747 Jul 11, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
Christianity being a perfect example.Clownie!
<quoted text>
thanks!

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#171748 Jul 11, 2013
Thinking wrote:
By suppressing dissent. Show me a religion that does not.
<quoted text>
goofy

“a.k.a. GhostWriter2U”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#171749 Jul 11, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
BM?
Is that you?
As I answered somebody else, no. I'm not BM, Brother Marine, or any of his socks. As far as I know, he's not even on topix anymore. Yes he did live in the same city I live in. He plagiarized a bunch of people,(including myself) and got nasty about it when confronted. The last I heard about him, he was moving to California to find some lawyer who pissed him off.

Now, the reason everybody thinks he and I are the same person, is because he was copying and pasting every argument from both you skeptics, and from me. He set up his own forum that failed, and then his own website in which he called himself the "Militant Monk."

He made up all kinds of "socks" and posed as different atheists, and then made up more socks and posed as different Christians to argue back and forth. I joined his website because he had approached me for coaching in apologetics. When I discovered his plagiarism and dishonesty, I asked him about it at a local pizza place. He got all defensive and played victim, saying I was harassing him when all I really did was ask him why he did it, and I asked him to remove me from his mailing list as I didn't wish to associate with him any more.

So now, everybody thinks he's me, because he copied and pasted so many of my arguments. He was forced to take down his website, and he left the area. I don't know if he really moved to Cali or not, and I don't really care. I do know that he thought it was okay to challenge people to boxing matches as an excuse to assault them. He challenged me at the pizza place. Kinda creepy huh?

Well anyways, that's why people get us confused. I last posted on here like 7-8 months ago, but I couldn't remember my login information, so I created this new account. So now I'm here as Roman Apologist.

“1000 Sting of Scorpion to you”

Since: Feb 07

Jurassic, Indiana

#171750 Jul 11, 2013
Mikko wrote:
<quoted text>
i'm not like a loser like you are bozo
> Really? Have you looked in the mirror? LMAO!!!
<:D

“1000 Sting of Scorpion to you”

Since: Feb 07

Jurassic, Indiana

#171751 Jul 11, 2013
Wow! Maybe evolution is real, but very confusing to Osama ... Did Mikko evolve from UGA, or, did UGA evolve from Mikko. Could one of you Einstein's find out about that? Inquiring minds want to know!
<:)

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#171753 Jul 11, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
<quoted text>Yes indeed. Try imagining a grandpa Simpson style voice reading Dave's posts. It works surprisingly well.

:)
Rofl!

I'm doing that from now on.
Bongo

Central Islip, NY

#171754 Jul 11, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
You are unable to disprove my facts Grandpa Simpson so your senile opinions mean nothing.
<quoted text>
wrong douchbag, they mean plenty. You are a disturbed person. You and your Johnson is about your only consolation eh?

“There is no god!”

Since: Jun 12

Södertälje, Sweden

#171755 Jul 11, 2013
Osama bin-Saban wrote:
<quoted text>> Really? Have you looked in the mirror? LMAO!!!
<:D
Bozo number two

“There is no god!”

Since: Jun 12

Södertälje, Sweden

#171756 Jul 11, 2013
Osama bin-Saban wrote:
Wow! Maybe evolution is real, but very confusing to Osama ... Did Mikko evolve from UGA, or, did UGA evolve from Mikko. Could one of you Einstein's find out about that? Inquiring minds want to know!
<:)
ouch i think i've stepped on a Osama bin-Saban have to clean my shoe

“The King of R&R”

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#171758 Jul 11, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
atheist are goofy for believing the lie of evolution
why is evolution a lie?

“The King of R&R”

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#171759 Jul 11, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
atheist are goofy for believing the lie of evolution
why would people make up such a lie? what would be their point? they would want the planet to be atheist? they would want everyone to destroy everything, including themselves? would it be a want for mass suicide? why? why? why create the "lie" in the first place? who would this lie benefit? maybe the "atheist ministers"? Ahh yes! fill those atheist temple offering plates!

“a.k.a. GhostWriter2U”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#171760 Jul 11, 2013
Redoran wrote:
<quoted text>
why is evolution a lie?
Evolution isn't a lie. Evolution is a process that has occurred over time. The argument between theists and atheists is whether or not that process was started by random chance. As a Christian, I don't believe that.

The bigger question is this:

What do we really have to lose if an intelligent designer did start the process, and has a personal vested interest in us? If an intelligent designer is interested in us, what possible motive is there for us to deny such a being?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min johnplustwomore 1,156,570
What role do you think humans play in global wa... 57 min IBdaMann 2,745
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 2 hr Bruin Nation 28,507
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 4 hr The world is waiting 307,127
How to Recover Deleted or lost Contacts from Sa... Sat yinefsfgd 3
Should child beauty pageants be banned? Fri zubedaanur 693
UConn vs. Duke Monday night 9pm ESPN2 Dec 25 ivyawe 1
More from around the web