Atheism requires as much faith as religion?

Full story: Webbunny tumblelog

Atheism requires as much faith as religion? bearvspuma : The only problem with this rationalization is that ita s assuming all athiests are so because theya re intelligent in the ways of science and reasoning and all people that believe in a form of god are unintelligent.

Comments (Page 8,178)

Showing posts 163,541 - 163,560 of223,170
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“There's a feeling I get...”

Since: Jun 11

...when I look to the West

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Err... Look again ! A man !
Look again! A frog!
Thinking

Todmorden, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Alice? Alice? Who the f**k is Alice?
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
You're my idea of comedy, sir.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
They occur near death
Near death experiences are all the same with the exception of going up or down. They all describe a tunnel and either a bright light or darkness.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>Death is certain, you'll find out.
Duh, atheists don't deny that people die.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>Near death experiences are all the same with the exception of going up or down. They all describe a tunnel and either a bright light or darkness.
I get them all the time when I sneeze hard. Doesnt prove god.

Since: Mar 11

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Replicable hallucinations nothing more
Favorite Adversary wrote:
<quoted text>What's your opinion on Near Death experiences?
Favorite Adversary

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

Givemeliberty wrote:
Replicable hallucinations nothing more
<quoted text>
Are you 100% certain of that?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>Near death experiences are all the same with the exception of going up or down. They all describe a tunnel and either a bright light or darkness.
Double Fine then had a few! Double Fine dreams of dark, moist, tunnels. Sometimes going up, sometimes down

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Favorite Adversary wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you 100% certain of that?
No. Only about 99.99999% percent. Give or take a few 9's
Favorite Adversary

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

It is highly amusing how the beliefs, conclusions, and argumentation Topix atheists have about life, existence, et al, are based upon the proclamations of others. Like stujents just learning something and arguing the finer points of what the professor just told them.

Will they ever mature? That is the question.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

atheism is evil wrote:
<quoted text>
You are critically deluded.
Okay tell is then. How should we interpret your imaginary friend?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

http://www.viewzone.com/pauli.html

Gary Vey has a way of simplifying things, even though he can emphasize aspects toward possibly incorrect conclusions.

But, read this and watch the video. Then remember things old Dave has proposed on here quite unaware of these scientific principles of modern physics. Dave doesn't read physics books. He finds them confusing and obfuscatory and over complicated. But he has a grasp of how things work and just figures them out and how things can work.

You have minds that can look at something like this and go ooh and ahh and worship the things, then you have those that will go hmmmm....

I will disagree with the statement in there about those discrete particles. They are caused by observation. That math wave being fed back on.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Dave Nelson wrote:
http://www.viewzone.com/pauli. html
Gary Vey has a way of simplifying things, even though he can emphasize aspects toward possibly incorrect conclusions.
But, read this and watch the video. Then remember things old Dave has proposed on here quite unaware of these scientific principles of modern physics. Dave doesn't read physics books. He finds them confusing and obfuscatory and over complicated. But he has a grasp of how things work and just figures them out and how things can work.
You have minds that can look at something like this and go ooh and ahh and worship the things, then you have those that will go hmmmm....
I will disagree with the statement in there about those discrete particles. They are caused by observation. That math wave being fed back on.
If you were brave enough to prove your god, you wouldnt need to troll this forum Dave.

Its strange why you creationist don't realise that lying to atheists about a god you have no proof of converts nobody.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
If you were brave enough to prove your god, you wouldnt need to troll this forum Dave.
Its strange why you creationist don't realise that lying to atheists about a god you have no proof of converts nobody.
Just what am I trying to convert you to, crazy person?

BTW, the physics principle in that article did not originate in theistic circles.

Since: Mar 11

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

What is a topix atheist Dave? Who has declared themselves a topix atheist?

Yes we know you will run away stumped.
Dave Nelson wrote:
It is highly amusing how the beliefs, conclusions, and argumentation Topix atheists have about life, existence, et al, are based upon the proclamations of others. Like stujents just learning something and arguing the finer points of what the professor just told them.

Will they ever mature? That is the question.
Imhotep

Lakeland, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

susanblange wrote:
Going up and down ?

Do you know when you're sitting on a chair and you lean back so you're just on two legs then you lean too far and you almost fall over but at the last second you catch yourself?

I feel like that all the time.

Right now I'm having amnesia and deja vu at the same time. I think I've forgotten you before.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

Imhotep wrote:
<quoted text>
Going up and down ?
Do you know when you're sitting on a chair and you lean back so you're just on two legs then you lean too far and you almost fall over but at the last second you catch yourself?
I feel like that all the time.
Right now I'm having amnesia and deja vu at the same time. I think I've forgotten you before.
Lolz.. post of the day

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
Lolz.. post of the day
YO Double, you got any ID bout what you gonna do today? inquiring minds want to know... you know what I mean...

Yours Truly
GOOBER HULL

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

Givemeliberty wrote:
What is a topix atheist Dave? Who has declared themselves a topix atheist?
Yes we know you will run away stumped.
<quoted text>
You and others have been declared Topix atheists, Butch.

You don't have the option of declaring it yourself. Part of your immaturity of thinking and confusion about reality.

The world identifies you, not yourself.

Go ahead and run away from that reality.

There is no reason to get into the finer intellectual points with you. You wouldn't understand them.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 163,541 - 163,560 of223,170
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••