Atheism requires as much faith as religion?

Atheism requires as much faith as religion? bearvspuma : The only problem with this rationalization is that ita s assuming all athiests are so because theya re intelligent in the ways of science and reasoning and all people that believe in a form of god are unintelligent. Full Story

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#170310 Jun 28, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>sissy

Hey goober....<<<<< <<<<waves

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#170311 Jun 28, 2013
blacklagoon wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sorry, I make it a personal rule never to converse with those who's I.Q's register in single digits. Please wipe your chin, you have idiot drool running down..........there that's better!!.....Oppps, there it is again, you poor slob!!!!
I can change out a transmission. I bet you can't Where as you... what do you do? Oh, yeah, run your filthy atheist mouth! You're not witty, knowledgeable, or intelligent. And, you definitely have NO SCRUPLES. Add to that you probably can't change a tire or beat your way out of a wet paper bag. Now, run along lost in life, and have a nice day chasing your shadow!
Drop us both out deep in the woods, I would live ! you would cry like a little girl...I got your IQ a hanging! girly boy...

Location hidden

#170312 Jun 28, 2013
Goober Hull wrote:
<quoted text>I can change out a transmission. I bet you can't Where as you... what do you do? Oh, yeah, run your filthy atheist mouth! You're not witty, knowledgeable, or intelligent. And, you definitely have NO SCRUPLES. Add to that you probably can't change a tire or beat your way out of a wet paper bag. Now, run along lost in life, and have a nice day chasing your shadow!
Drop us both out deep in the woods, I would live ! you would cry like a little girl...I got your IQ a hanging! girly boy...
Well Now we know where you came from.....The deep woods. A place you have to change your transmission and tires a so you can beat out of a wet paper bag to get to a place with a internet connection.
Thinking

York, UK

#170313 Jun 28, 2013
Your girlfriend died because you disgusted her.

Grow up.
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>that guy thinking, likes to beat off reading comic books.. He loves the HE-MAN comics....
See ya in the funnies Kitten

“It's all about the struggle”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#170316 Jun 28, 2013
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
Double Fine is immune to lying.
Double Fine have never lied, deceived or fibbed.
Is that your idea of comedy?

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#170317 Jun 28, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Is that your idea of comedy?
nano, give Double Fine a break.

He probably contributes more knowledge and ideas, delivered in a friendly fashion, and makes us think and possibly reconsider our assumptions and opinions, than any other poster.

If anybody deserves our admiration, it's DF.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#170318 Jun 28, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Now we know where you came from.....The deep woods. A place you have to change your transmission and tires a so you can beat out of a wet paper bag to get to a place with a internet connection.
You don't know shit. I get paid damn good money to change transmissions and work on cars... and yes I do live in the woods.. bite me boy

Location hidden

#170319 Jun 28, 2013
Goober Hull wrote:
<quoted text>You don't know shit. I get paid damn good money to change transmissions and work on cars... and yes I do live in the woods.. bite me boy
lol goob you are looking a little wet behind the ears, do you need a hanky?

Location hidden

#170320 Jun 28, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
He probably contributes more knowledge and ideas, delivered in a friendly fashion, and makes us think and possibly reconsider our assumptions and opinions, than any other poster.
Giving a fake phone # out to women he's trying to bang is NOT admirable.

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#170321 Jun 28, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Giving a fake phone # out to women he's trying to bang is NOT admirable.
If he did that, then he should be subject to criticism.

What exactly do you assert he did?
blacklagoon

Brookline, MA

#170322 Jun 28, 2013
Goober Hull wrote:
<quoted text>You don't know shit. I get paid damn good money to change transmissions and work on cars... and yes I do live in the woods.. bite me boy
They call them "Grease Monkeys" for a very good reason. I guess that means a well trained monkey can do what you do.

WOW change out a transmission, fix a tire, now that takes some real intelligence.....derrr I turn the wrench to the right....WOW..just how does he do it folks.....such a talent......now come and get your peanuts like a good little grease monkey....LOL

“There's a feeling I get...”

Since: Jun 11

...when I look to the West

#170323 Jun 28, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Is that your idea of comedy?
No. It is the absolute truth. Double Fine never lies
blacklagoon

Brookline, MA

#170324 Jun 28, 2013
atheism is evil wrote:
<quoted text>
Why did you bring up death and disgust? Is it because you promote both?
What an assclown you are. It is your kind that promotes death. It is you who declares this life as a mere interlude to the main event. It is YOU who look forward to spending eternity with your sky wizard, you and your kind actually look forward to death. Here you are nothing but miserable sinners, groveling at the feet of a demon God, begging for forgiveness for sins you were never a part of. Condemning all who oppose your childish views, wallowing in intolerance and promoting divisiveness. No wonder life is so miserable for you people, no wonder you can't wait for death, no wonder it is YOU who promote DEATH!!!!

Location hidden

#170325 Jun 28, 2013
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
No. It is the absolute truth. Double Fine never lies
You said you give a phony phone # to "loose" women at the bars you frequent. That's lying to them.

#170326 Jun 28, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Very kind words... All true, though (there is Double Fine's patented humility).

Many thanks for the compliment. However, you did manage to change my stance on capital punishment. Completely.

Also, the gay issue never was a real issue in SA, so I wrote it off as a non-issue. But HL has made me see what an issue it is and for that it has gotten on my political radar. I also used to believe that religion was a good thing, even if I believe its wrong. People like HFY, Aero, IANS, Tide, Scar, Khat, Mac, Wilderide, ChristineM and others made me rethink my position. People like Kaitlin, TSI, True Truth, on the other hand showed me that religion doesnt have to be evil.

Hell and I thought I knew about physics. Next to Polymath, I know bugger all.

Special mention should go out to FossilBob. Learnt a hell of a lot from him. That man knows his stuff. More than once, I have shamelessly asked his expertise and he was more than happy to help out.

I suppose I am very much like a crow. I see something shiny and I swoop in. Any glint of a nugget of wisdom, gets me interested.

#170327 Jun 28, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Giving a fake phone # out to women he's trying to bang is NOT admirable.
Err... Wow look! A cat!

#170328 Jun 28, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
If he did that, then he should be subject to criticism.
What exactly do you assert he did?
Those were the long gone days of Double Fine's "black period". With great sorrow, we do stupid things. Hell, I should have been locked up for life due to all the DUI'ing I have done. Never got caught once. If there be a god, he certainly looks out for Double Fine.

So during this bad patch, Double Fine may or may not have given out false contact details.

No criticism necessary. Double Fine's papers belong to one lady now.

#170329 Jun 28, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>You said you give a phony phone # to "loose" women at the bars you frequent. That's lying to them.
Used to. Got away with it a few times, too. Not particarly the most admirable thing I have done in my life, but it does make for fond memories.

And hell. Its not as of those ladies could not connect to me via facebook.

So yeah, it was pretty low. But water under the bridge

Location hidden

#170330 Jun 28, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>You said you give a phony phone # to "loose" women at the bars you frequent. That's lying to them.
Could have been worse, he could have told themlots of lies and shagged them and then tun away...:)
Yeah Baby I love you! wham bam tyvm missy bye bye heheheh

Location hidden

#170331 Jun 28, 2013
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
Used to. Got away with it a few times, too. Not particarly the most admirable thing I have done in my life, but it does make for fond memories.
And hell. Its not as of those ladies could not connect to me via facebook.
So yeah, it was pretty low. But water under the bridge
Yer bad.

https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/4428380160/hCA41...

Kittens deserve respect too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min woodtick57 1,110,078
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 7 min PEE PEE PETE 27,421
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 23 min Junket 305,671
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 16 hr broombroom 200,976
Freshman Jonah Bolden declared ineligible for U... Sep 12 Brew In 1
Indiana Basketball: 2015 Forward Juwan Morgan C... Sep 11 Mike Williams 1
ACC Tournament 2014: Biggest Storylines to Watc... (Mar '14) Sep 11 Anonymous 2
•••
•••

NCAA Basketball People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••