Atheism requires as much faith as rel...

Atheism requires as much faith as religion?

There are 247282 comments on the Webbunny tumblelog story from Jul 18, 2009, titled Atheism requires as much faith as religion?. In it, Webbunny tumblelog reports that:

Atheism requires as much faith as religion? bearvspuma : The only problem with this rationalization is that ita s assuming all athiests are so because theya re intelligent in the ways of science and reasoning and all people that believe in a form of god are unintelligent.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Webbunny tumblelog.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#170331 Jun 28, 2013
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
Used to. Got away with it a few times, too. Not particarly the most admirable thing I have done in my life, but it does make for fond memories.
And hell. Its not as of those ladies could not connect to me via facebook.
So yeah, it was pretty low. But water under the bridge
Yer bad.

https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/4428380160/hCA41...

Kittens deserve respect too.

“There's a feeling I get...”

Since: Jun 11

...when I look to the West

#170332 Jun 28, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> Could have been worse, he could have told themlots of lies and shagged them and then tun away...:)
Yeah Baby I love you! wham bam tyvm missy bye bye heheheh
Yeah I mean Double Fine would never go as low as that, errr..

#170333 Jun 28, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Yer bad.
Trust me. Nobody on this earth likes kitties more than Double Fine

“There is no god!”

Since: Jun 12

Södertälje, Sweden

#170334 Jun 28, 2013
atheism is evil wrote:
<quoted text>
You get that in Hell, where you won't be laughing.
hell doesn't exist
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#170335 Jun 29, 2013
Mikko wrote:
<quoted text>
hell doesn't exist
Hell does exist. It was created for Satan, the enemies of God and the wicked. It is a black hole and a bottomless pit. God is energy and it flows in a straight line through time and space forever. I had a vision of my own death and I saw hell. The entrance to it is a dark, dirty troubled sea with a whirlpool. It is dark, freezing cold, and noisy and you get sucked into and through it. It exists on earth in the form of the Bermuda triangle, the Devils triangle and the third is in the north atlantic off the coast of Norway. Each serves two continents. The entrances to heaven exist in the same places and is a whirlwind.

“Darwin died for your sins”

Since: Aug 08

Nunya

#170336 Jun 29, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>Hell does exist. It was created for Satan, the enemies of God and the wicked. It is a black hole and a bottomless pit. God is energy and it flows in a straight line through time and space forever. I had a vision of my own death and I saw hell. The entrance to it is a dark, dirty troubled sea with a whirlpool. It is dark, freezing cold, and noisy and you get sucked into and through it. It exists on earth in the form of the Bermuda triangle, the Devils triangle and the third is in the north atlantic off the coast of Norway. Each serves two continents. The entrances to heaven exist in the same places and is a whirlwind.
Wrong...wrong...wrong. I had a vision of my own death and I saw hell. It was full of strippers and beer volcanoes. So my hell trumps your's!
:-b

“The Edge”

Since: Dec 10

Of Tomorow

#170337 Jun 29, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>Hell does exist. It was created for Satan, the enemies of God and the wicked. It is a black hole and a bottomless pit. God is energy and it flows in a straight line through time and space forever. I had a vision of my own death and I saw hell. The entrance to it is a dark, dirty troubled sea with a whirlpool. It is dark, freezing cold, and noisy and you get sucked into and through it. It exists on earth in the form of the Bermuda triangle, the Devils triangle and the third is in the north atlantic off the coast of Norway. Each serves two continents. The entrances to heaven exist in the same places and is a whirlwind.
I seen you, you had your legs in one and your arms in the other.
Is this your idea of exercise? I think you will be a tall thin woman eventually Miss Sai Yah.

#170338 Jun 29, 2013
susanblange wrote:
Just a thought we wpild like to run by you: Is it perhaps the place where all Double Fine's socks, pens and teaspoons vanish too? Because Double Fine suspected some kind of magical trickery

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#170339 Jun 29, 2013
susanblange wrote:
This is such a rubbish lie that we are surprised that you are not embarassed to repeat it...

Poor coward with no proof of god, having to lie to people to them to believe...

Weak weak weak...

“There is no god!”

Since: Jun 12

Södertälje, Sweden

#170340 Jun 29, 2013
susanblange wrote:
none of them exists

Since: Mar 11

Lawrenceville, GA

#170341 Jun 29, 2013
Get some sand in your vadge or out of tampons?
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Yer bad.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#170342 Jun 29, 2013
susanblange wrote:
cool story bro
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#170343 Jun 29, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
This is such a rubbish lie that we are surprised that you are not embarassed to repeat it...
Poor coward with no proof of god, having to lie to people to them to believe...
Weak weak weak...
Death is certain, you'll find out.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#170344 Jun 29, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Is that your idea of comedy?
You're my idea of comedy, sir.

Location hidden

#170345 Jun 29, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Giving a fake phone # out to women he's trying to bang is NOT admirable.
Awwwww, did you call the number, sir?

Location hidden

#170346 Jun 29, 2013
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
Err... Wow look! A cat!
Err... Look again ! A man !

“Formerly "Richard"”

Since: Mar 12

In the beginning e=mc^2

#170347 Jun 29, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>Death is certain, you'll find out.
Now that is really profound, how long did it take you to work that out?
Favorite Adversary

Brooklyn, NY

#170348 Jun 29, 2013
blacklagoon wrote:
<quoted text>Very interesting point, you seem to be comparing adult perceptions of life and those of children. Children love to play make believe, love to make up imaginary creatures and beings, magical places, and fantastic adventures. However, most of us outgrow those childish thoughts and accept what reality and science tell us to be true. I do understand those so terrified of death, that they recreate their childhood fantasies. Tell themselves over and over again about this magical land where one can live forever, until they are totally convinced that it is true, dispute a complete lack of supportive evidence. I find it kind of pitiful myself. You go ahead with your magical lands, I'll stick to being an adult and face whatever realities came my way, including death.
What's your opinion on Near Death experiences?

#170349 Jun 29, 2013
Favorite Adversary wrote:
<quoted text>
What's your opinion on Near Death experiences?
They occur near death

#170350 Jun 29, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Err... Look again ! A man !
Look again! A frog!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min TSM 1,275,166
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 7 min Politically Correct 6,834
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 26 min stewart scott 29,919
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 12 hr _Bad Axe 310,476
Conn's Appliances (Nov '07) Aug 20 Jcrombie67 282
Hoophall Invitational - Miami Aug 17 Hoophall 1
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Aug 16 Doctor Justice_ 201,862
More from around the web