Atheism requires as much faith as religion?

Full story: Webbunny tumblelog

Atheism requires as much faith as religion? bearvspuma : The only problem with this rationalization is that ita s assuming all athiests are so because theya re intelligent in the ways of science and reasoning and all people that believe in a form of god are unintelligent.

Comments (Page 8,141)

Showing posts 162,801 - 162,820 of218,012
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#169534
Jun 20, 2013
 
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
Your self-deprecating style of humor must have taken a long period of development and commitment on your part. You are very good at it.
Creationist waste of space troll, back again to inject his Educated What style of stupidity in the forum.(we know who you are you f*cking idiot)

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#169535
Jun 20, 2013
 
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
It is unfortunate we have to suffer the effects of such a simply constructed mind as yours ejaculating thoughts before they are mature all over these forums.
You can't see an all encompassing life force, deity, or whatever you want to call it from your physical human perspective. You couldn't see it directly, nor could you feel it directly, nor could you hear it directly. As a physical manifestation that would be like floating down a river. You don't feel the full force of the river, just the forces diverted trying to get you to move.
The Biblical story reveals an all powerful force that created something. It used to communicate with it. Then this thingy felt separate, and it lost the ability to communicate directly. This powerful force became frustrated with trying to reach this dense object in its midst, an object that couldn't see it directly. It finally dawned on it that it would have to manifest a part of itself as one of these dense objects to tell it how to get back home. The light was still in the window.
However, some of these dense objects get real dense, and will never see the light. When they dissolve back into the river they don't do it as the coherent, or semi-coherent, assemblages of this life energy they were formed from. The current washes them away you could say.
Now, go switch on your Johnson, Butch, get to thinking, and come back to us again.
Pathetic cult liar with no proof of god. Keeps coming back every 2 weeks to spread his stupidity in the atheist forum because he doubts his own fairytale.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#169536
Jun 20, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh I understand. You got it wrong again. And sadly, your ego never allows you to acknowledge when that happens, so you miss out on correcting yourself.
Knowing everything must be a real bore.
Fortunately, the projecting required to access information can cause confusion that results helps pass the time as you gather and collate.

An idle know it all goes nowhere.

You won't understand that.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#169537
Jun 20, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Creationist waste of space troll, back again to inject his Educated What style of stupidity in the forum.(we know who you are you f*cking idiot)
You forgot your coherency pill this morning. Again.

“Credulity is not a virtue”

Since: Apr 09

San Francisco

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#169538
Jun 20, 2013
 
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
You also have those rookies that try to appear smart and intellectual by asking questions and being unable to answer any
Sounds like you are just frustrated by not having the answers to those questions. That might be because when you presume to know everything already, you don't let new information in.

“Credulity is not a virtue”

Since: Apr 09

San Francisco

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#169539
Jun 20, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
Fortunately, the projecting required to access information can cause confusion that results helps pass the time as you gather and collate.
An idle know it all goes nowhere.
You won't understand that.
Dave, you are tripping over your own words again. Maybe if you didn't try so hard to be clever, you'd end up being clearer. Just a thought.
Imhotep

Dade City, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#169541
Jun 20, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
Your self-deprecating style of humor must have taken a long period of development and commitment on your part. You are very good at it.
Thanks, but I am honest and cannot take any credit other than clever editing.

Actually I'm not very good at it.

I am good at research - copy paste and modified to suit! <winks>

Each joke posted came from this site

Please google
' CANONICAL LIST OF STEVEN WRIGHT JOKES (AND LOOK-ALIKES)'

Here is another fun thing to do.

When a poster has been particularly rude or offensive to you, Search the web for an appropriate insult site.

Then select your favorite personalize it and post it.

The possibilities are endless depending on the conversation you can find a site to suit your mood.

For example during the 2012 POTUS election run-up
There was a lot of activity of anti-Obama people and republican lunatics posting in Politics forums.

This was pure comedy straight lines
Virtually every TV comedy show had material you could harvest

I have always appreciated clever comedy and comedians

Your reply to someone with the appropriate material harvested from a comedy show and sit back and watch the fun begin.

And when it comes to proof of any given thing - there's plenty of information available.

You take a lot of abuse dave so I figure the playing field should be equal

;)

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#169542
Jun 20, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Imhotep wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks, but I am honest and cannot take any credit other than clever editing.
Actually I'm not very good at it.
I am good at research - copy paste and modified to suit! <winks>
Each joke posted came from this site
Please google
' CANONICAL LIST OF STEVEN WRIGHT JOKES (AND LOOK-ALIKES)'
Here is another fun thing to do.
When a poster has been particularly rude or offensive to you, Search the web for an appropriate insult site.
Then select your favorite personalize it and post it.
The possibilities are endless depending on the conversation you can find a site to suit your mood.
For example during the 2012 POTUS election run-up
There was a lot of activity of anti-Obama people and republican lunatics posting in Politics forums.
This was pure comedy straight lines
Virtually every TV comedy show had material you could harvest
I have always appreciated clever comedy and comedians
Your reply to someone with the appropriate material harvested from a comedy show and sit back and watch the fun begin.
And when it comes to proof of any given thing - there's plenty of information available.
You take a lot of abuse dave so I figure the playing field should be equal
;)
:-)

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#169543
Jun 20, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>How convenient.
No not at all, just the facts mam.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#169544
Jun 20, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>Another fallacy , Pascal's wager.
Time is an abstract mathematical measuring concept , to explain temporal movement in a 4th dimension.
Time IS a human construct. It is the measure of the 4th dimension propagation of the universe and all things within it.
This coming from a-Myth.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#169545
Jun 20, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>Since you have no evidence your god exists, the claims made by it are .... useless.
You lie. I do have lots of evidence.

Because you bury your head in the sand doesn't mean the evidence isn't there.

Quack Quack

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#169546
Jun 20, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

albtraum wrote:
<quoted text>Soooo, you use your god to prove your god??? Nice circular thinking.
Nope, your weird.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#169547
Jun 20, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Imhotep wrote:
<quoted text>.

It needed more " fluff" ;)

B - Believe me
U - Until I
Y - Yell from the roof tops
B - Begging all to Believe in Something that is
U - unscientific, Unknowable unimaginative and a
L - Laughable and ludicrous
L - lie, that only the uneducated can believe.
Buybull the great book on evolution!

B - bull crap
U - unproven theory
Y - yelled from the roof tops
B - beseeching all to listen to an
U - unscientific
L - loony toon
L - lie

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#169548
Jun 20, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Imhotep wrote:
<quoted text>Where did time come from?
A Watch or Clock or Hourglass

A True Believer® asked me if I knew what time it was. I said, "Yes, but not right now."

"A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof was to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools."
-Douglas Adams
I take that as you don't have a clue.

Go Figure!

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#169549
Jun 20, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

saidI wrote:
The Almighty Tzar wrote:
[quoted text]
<quoted text>Wrong. Unlike science who claims the universe started 13.7 billion years ago.
They set the start time. Therefore they are stuck with the Nothing to something problem.

God never makes this kind of claim. God claims to have always existed and will always exist. See God is outside of Time!

He created time he is not bound by it.

SaidI: Man made time. Before our brains grew and before we learnt much we didn't need to have time. The more we evolve the more we learn the more time has become important to us.
God didn't make time what would God need that for? Oh it's time I made another universe, time I threw more rock at the moon, time to swirl my finger here to make another black hole. He certainly wouldn't need time.
There was obviously something, gases and other stuff, that was capable of exploding, stuff that created energy, particles, etc. I'm sure you've now read about on here, no not giving links to prove this, I don't need to. It's obvious.
Nut case!
Imhotep

Dade City, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#169550
Jun 20, 2013
 
The Almighty Tzar wrote:
<quoted text>
I take that as you don't have a clue.
Go Figure!
I 'figure' 1+1+1=1 is terrible arithmetic.

Clue?
You can't have everything. Where would you put it?

Is there another word for synonym?

You know when you're sitting on a chair and you lean back so you're just on two legs then you lean too far and you almost fall over but at the last second you catch yourself? I feel like that all the time.

I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

There was a power outage at a mega church yesterday. Twenty people were trapped on the escalators.
bONGO

Patchogue, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#169551
Jun 20, 2013
 
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
Dave, you are tripping over your own words again. Maybe if you didn't try so hard to be clever, you'd end up being clearer. Just a thought.
hey youre very witty, to bad you love cock.
bONGO

Patchogue, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#169552
Jun 20, 2013
 
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you have no evidence your god exists, the claims made by it are .... useless.
Not when you get on the otherside.

Since: Mar 11

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#169553
Jun 20, 2013
 
The Almighty Tzar wrote:
<quoted text>
Buybull the great book on evolution!
B - bull crap
U - unproven theory
Y - yelled from the roof tops
B - beseeching all to listen to an
U - unscientific
L - loony toon
L - lie
Why do supposed "Godly" people continue to imply that people who don't believe, are liars? The amount of times I've now seen the word "lie". You should all know what LIE means. Do you lot really think that Darwin, all before him and after him, who have studied the nature of this world, have perpetuated a mass lie? If man can do that then nothing at all is real, true, honest.
How can a God that is all powerful, capable of creating all the universes, all of this here on earth, become unable to speak to us. What a load of rubbish. Really listen to yourself. To me and other's on here, no doubt your describing a fairy tale.
Norse, Greek etc. are myth? To me there the same thing as what your saying. I can understand why we needed Gods in the past I can't understand why anyone needs one now. Your an adult believing this stuff? I find it very strange.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#169554
Jun 20, 2013
 
Imhotep wrote:
<quoted text>I 'figure' 1+1+1=1 is terrible arithmetic.

Clue?
You can't have everything. Where would you put it?

Is there another word for synonym?

You know when you're sitting on a chair and you lean back so you're just on two legs then you lean too far and you almost fall over but at the last second you catch yourself? I feel like that all the time.

I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

There was a power outage at a mega church yesterday. Twenty people were trapped on the escalators.
I heard you were so drunk at a party that then when you walked across the room to get another beer you won the dance contest.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 162,801 - 162,820 of218,012
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

10 Users are viewing the NCAA Basketball Forum right now

Search the NCAA Basketball Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Yeah 1,037,029
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 12 min 4life 303,336
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 12 hr Trojan 26,133
Need a loan urgently? (Sep '13) 19 hr trerry mclean 12
Carmelo Anthony, Wes Johnson, Dion Waiters faci... Apr 19 bruno piretti 1
Syracuse basketball: Jim Boeheim tells ESPN Tyl... Apr 14 Lenox Da Kid 2
loan offer (Jun '13) Apr 14 Bryan Cranston 80
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••