Atheism requires as much faith as religion?

Atheism requires as much faith as religion? bearvspuma : The only problem with this rationalization is that ita s assuming all athiests are so because theya re intelligent in the ways of science and reasoning and all people that believe in a form of god are unintelligent. Full Story
Bongo

Bayport, NY

#165154 May 11, 2013
saidI wrote:
<quoted text>
What else do you religious people have faith in?
Are all of you atheist wizards still pursuing your futile quest to prove a deity does not exist?

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#165156 May 11, 2013
Bongo wrote:
<quoted text> Are all of you atheist wizards still pursuing your futile quest to prove a deity does not exist?
None of you have provided even a hint of evidence that your god exists, so .... we don't need to. We're just babbling about other things for fun until one of you brain-dead idiots actually provides something concrete.
TShos

Prosperity, SC

#165158 May 11, 2013
reagal wrote:
<quoted text>
Most atheists like you claim they have proof that God does not exist. As of yet, I see nothing but proof that He does exist. You are empty (and full of anger).
Atheists are evil people. I've never seen one show any type of love for their fellow man.
Atheists are angry, vile, vulgar, disruptive, mad, full of rage , bitter, ungrateful, disrespectful, unpatriotic, selfish, and self-serving PIGS.
TShos

Prosperity, SC

#165159 May 11, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
None of you have provided even a hint of evidence that your god exists, so .... we don't need to. We're just babbling about other things for fun until one of you brain-dead idiots actually provides something concrete.
Thanx for showing us how brain dead you are, you blind idiot. We will overlook your arrogance for today.
TShos

Prosperity, SC

#165160 May 11, 2013
Bongo wrote:
<quoted text> Are all of you atheist wizards still pursuing your futile quest to prove a deity does not exist?
Do you find it funny to watch atheists squirm in their weak faith in atheism??? Their fear is astonishing.
TShos

Prosperity, SC

#165161 May 11, 2013
saidI wrote:
<quoted text>
What else do you religious people have faith in?
what else are you atheists angry about? I bet nothing, because you only fear God, you angry demon worshipper..
christianity is EVIL

Halifax, Canada

#165162 May 11, 2013
TShos wrote:
<quoted text>
Atheists are evil people. I've never seen one show any type of love for their fellow man.
Atheists are angry, vile, vulgar, disruptive, mad, full of rage , bitter, ungrateful, disrespectful, unpatriotic, selfish, and self-serving PIGS.
youre PROJECTING

google it

“Formerly "Richard"”

Since: Mar 12

In the beginning e=mc^2

#165163 May 11, 2013
TShos wrote:
<quoted text>
Projection.

“Formerly "Richard"”

In the beginning e=mc^2

#165164 May 11, 2013
TShos wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanx for showing us how brain dead you are, you blind idiot. We will overlook your arrogance for today.
Feel the godbot love.

Since: Mar 11

Lexington, KY

#165165 May 11, 2013
Yet another screen name?
TShos wrote:
<quoted text>what else are you atheists angry about? I bet nothing, because you only fear God, you angry demon worshipper..

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#165166 May 11, 2013
TShos wrote:
<quoted text>
Happy mothers day to you too.

“Formerly "Richard"”

In the beginning e=mc^2

#165167 May 11, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
Yet another screen name?
<quoted text>
What is it with godbots and socks?
TShos

Prosperity, SC

#165168 May 11, 2013
Richardfs wrote:
<quoted text>
First off, I'm not a sock. I was told in a FACEBOOK page to check out how evil atheists are>>>>>you've proven just how ugly atheists are. I hope you realize word is spreading quick how ugly and wicked you despicable people are.
TShos

Prosperity, SC

#165169 May 11, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
Yet another screen name?
<quoted text>
Yet another I see that shows that my friend was right,....you atheists are mean and ugly people without God. You are certainly NOT good without God.

Location hidden

#165170 May 11, 2013
TShos wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet another I see that shows that my friend was right,....you atheists are mean and ugly people without God. You are certainly NOT good without God.
All the love you bring can't stop this song.

Nu Shoes reminded me of this.

TShos

Prosperity, SC

#165171 May 11, 2013
christianity is EVIL wrote:
<quoted text>
youre PROJECTING
google it
You're going to Hell. Read the Bible.
lweie

Prosperity, SC

#165172 May 11, 2013
Richardfs wrote:
<quoted text>
What is it with atheists and anonymous websites?
TShos

Prosperity, SC

#165173 May 11, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
All the love you bring can't stop this song.
Nu Shoes reminded me of this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =UJTrqTRSG28XX
You are certainly not good without God. Just posted your ugliness on Facebook. Keep up with the good work of exposing how ugly your atheism is. Eventually we will see how to end crime.....abolish the rights of atheists.

Location hidden

#165174 May 11, 2013
TShos wrote:
<quoted text>
You're going to Hell. Read the Bible.
We are in the hell you gave us, thanks for that.
TShos

Prosperity, SC

#165175 May 11, 2013
lweie wrote:
<quoted text>
What is it with atheists and anonymous websites?
they are cowards.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 12 min Teaman 1,153,334
What role do you think humans play in global wa... 1 hr LonePalm 2,660
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 2 hr Joe fortuna 201,151
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 2 hr Phil Donahue 306,953
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 12 hr Bruin For Life 28,359
Should child beauty pageants be banned? Tue Roy the Boy 685
Conn's Appliances (Nov '07) Tue The Real Daniel S... 281
More from around the web