Atheism requires as much faith as religion?

Atheism requires as much faith as religion? bearvspuma : The only problem with this rationalization is that ita s assuming all athiests are so because theya re intelligent in the ways of science and reasoning and all people that believe in a form of god are unintelligent. Full Story

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#165118 May 9, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
Are you seriously this stupid or are you putting us on?
<quoted text>
Now now, he's just a poor internet troll with no self esteem because he knows how weak and powerless he is against reality. No need to push him too much, we don't want to have him do something drastic.
blacklagoon

Revere, MA

#165121 May 9, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Atheists believe in a sky wizard, theists don't.
Grow up, son.
No, now pay attention....Atheists REFER to your God thing as a sky wizard, since he/she/it seems to fit the description.......WIZARD..... "One who has magical powers in legends and fairy tales." Sure seems to fit the thing you believe in. This is what you believe in, we are simply labeling the thing that you believe in. I personally like "Demon God" as this is a far more accurate description of this thing you believe in. You know...murders babies, destroys unborn fetuses, revels in genocide, and just loves the idea of slavery...that kind of thing. I'd be scared shitless if anything like that touched me on the head. Go figure!!!!!

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#165122 May 10, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Atheists believe in a sky wizard, theists don't.
Grow up, son.
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you hit yourself on the head while installing your new shower?
You have been acting like a total idiot today.
Really? Because I'm honest?

Huh...

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#165123 May 10, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? What "sky wizard" are we suppose to believe in?
Whichever you prefer, we Americans have this little thing called freedom of religion. If you wanna believe in a sky wizard, that's your choice.

Christians don't believe God lives in the sky nor is He a wizard of any kind. That's an atheist belief.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#165124 May 10, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
Shall I show you scriptures where the prophet looks to the heavens makes a plea and god performs some spell to assist them or destroy their enemies?
Sounds like a sky wizard to me :)
But do show the dictionary that states atheists believe in a sky wizard.
Oh and yes you will be mocked heavily when unable to do so :)
This will be fun thanks puppet! We enjoy how you dance for our amusement :)
<quoted text>
See, everyone?

Atheists believe God is a sky wizard.

I can't make this shit up.

Continue with your beliefs, GLM.

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#165125 May 10, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
See, everyone?
Atheists believe God is a sky wizard.
I can't make this shit up.
Continue with your beliefs, GLM.
Ok you win ..it's a cloud fairy you believe in.

Since: Mar 11

Lexington, KY

#165126 May 10, 2013
When your preacher says to step outside and look to the heavens where is it you look?
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>Whichever you prefer, we Americans have this little thing called freedom of religion. If you wanna believe in a sky wizard, that's your choice.

Christians don't believe God lives in the sky nor is He a wizard of any kind. That's an atheist belief.

Since: Mar 11

Lexington, KY

#165127 May 10, 2013
All those years of digging ditches and RR is unable to see when someone is making fun of him. Sad really to have an IQ that low.

I guess as usual we'll just laugh at his ignorance.

Keep dancing for your betters puppet!
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>See, everyone?

Atheists believe God is a sky wizard.

I can't make this shit up.

Continue with your beliefs, GLM.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#165128 May 10, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Whichever you prefer, we Americans have this little thing called freedom of religion. If you wanna believe in a sky wizard, that's your choice.
Christians don't believe God lives in the sky nor is He a wizard of any kind. That's an atheist belief.
Freedom of religion does NOT mean the freedom to ignore scientific facts and lie about atheists.

You believe that jesus rode on the backs of dinosaurs. Fine. Just keep your hallucinations out of civilised society and schools and everything is cool.

Keep your cult in your livingrooms and away from impressionable minds.

Thats as much freedom fraudulent cults deserve.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#165129 May 10, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
When your preacher says to step outside and look to the heavens where is it you look?
I close my eyes....

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#165131 May 10, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
Freedom of religion does NOT mean the freedom to ignore scientific facts and lie about atheists.
True. They are completely separate issues.

It's also a good thing I don't lie about atheists.
You believe that jesus rode on the backs of dinosaurs.
No I don't.
Fine. Just keep your hallucinations out of civilised society and schools and everything is cool.
What hallucinations?
Keep your cult in your livingrooms and away from impressionable minds.
Cool. Keep your atheism and your gay sex in your living rooms and away from kids and we got a deal.
Thats as much freedom fraudulent cults deserve.
Too bad for you that I get to follow the US Constitution and not your sick ideals.

HA HA !!

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#165132 May 10, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
All
Nice try.

You're my bitch.

Make me a sammich, woman.

Since: Mar 11

Lexington, KY

#165133 May 10, 2013
The last thing he said on the cross? Yabba Dabba Jew!

Lol!
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>Freedom of religion does NOT mean the freedom to ignore scientific facts and lie about atheists.

You believe that jesus rode on the backs of dinosaurs. Fine. Just keep your hallucinations out of civilised society and schools and everything is cool.

Keep your cult in your livingrooms and away from impressionable minds.

Thats as much freedom fraudulent cults deserve.

Since: Mar 11

Lexington, KY

#165134 May 10, 2013
Stop being purposely obtuse I know even you are not THAT stupid.

When people say look to the heavens they mean the sky and even you know that ditch digger.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>I close my eyes....

Since: Mar 11

Lexington, KY

#165135 May 10, 2013
Keep dancing puppet! I could buy and sell you a dozen times a day.

Know your role half wit, shovel in hand and diet on your face.

You know we all laugh at you right? Your ignorance clearly shows the damage theistic faith causes. Not all of us can be college graduates and successful. The world needs dish washers and ditch diggers like you as well.:)
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>Nice try.

You're my better.

Let me a dance like a woman.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#165136 May 10, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
Stop being purposely obtuse I know even you are not THAT stupid.
When people say look to the heavens they mean the sky and even you know that ditch digger.
<quoted text>
Is that where you look?

You can only say what YOU do.

You cannot imply that you know what everyone does.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#165137 May 10, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
Keep dancing puppet! I could buy and sell you a dozen times a day.
Know your role half wit, shovel in hand and diet on your face.
You know we all laugh at you right? Your ignorance clearly shows the damage theistic faith causes. Not all of us can be college graduates and successful. The world needs dish washers and ditch diggers like you as well.:)
<quoted text>
You're still pretending to know what everyone knows.

"we all laugh at you"

You're a loser, dude.

Go make me a sammich, bitch.

Since: Mar 11

Lexington, KY

#165138 May 10, 2013
Again you are not that fcking ignorant ditch digger.

Look up the heavens my children....

How many pictures of god are images of a sunset or other spectacular photo of the sky?

Even you are that ignorant but being purposely obtuse and you know it grunt.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>Is that where you look?

You can only say what YOU do.

You cannot imply that you know what everyone does.

Since: Mar 11

Lexington, KY

#165139 May 10, 2013
Oh I get the inbox messages and trust me most of us are laughing at you not with you :))

Again not everyone can be a college educated success story. We need grunts like you to collect trash, dig ditches and wash ditches. I suppose your ilk needs the comfort of an imaginary god who you telepathically speak to. Whatever helps you through your day grunt.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>You're still pretending to know what everyone knows.

"we all laugh at you"

You're my better.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#165140 May 10, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Whichever you prefer, we Americans have this little thing called freedom of religion. If you wanna believe in a sky wizard, that's your choice.
Christians don't believe God lives in the sky nor is He a wizard of any kind. That's an atheist belief.
So far, no atheist believes in wizards at all, that's what the christian religion believes in.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 11 min Signed up Tinka 1,174,247
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 55 min R C Honey 308,051
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 4 hr Bruin For Life 28,750
What role do you think humans play in global wa... 6 hr Quantummist 3,189
Should child beauty pageants be banned? 7 hr Merv the Perv 735
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Thu HitMan 201,321
I got my loan from stephenloanhelp@hotmail.com (Jun '13) Jan 24 RICK SERVICE 32
More from around the web