Atheism requires as much faith as religion?

Full story: Webbunny tumblelog

Atheism requires as much faith as religion? bearvspuma : The only problem with this rationalization is that ita s assuming all athiests are so because theya re intelligent in the ways of science and reasoning and all people that believe in a form of god are unintelligent.
Comments
157,661 - 157,680 of 224,740 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#164096
Apr 24, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Givemeliberty wrote:
1: Your actions in many people's opinion seems desperate and childish since you can't argue with facts.
2: See above
3: Been shown to you at least 3 times, if you refuse to click news links or lack the reading comprehension to understand them that is on you Gomer.
4: Allah is said to be the god of Abraham Muslims are in 100% agreement on this which if you weren't a ditch digger you would know :)
5: His own statements
6: Again in news links provided that you either didn't read or failed to comprehend.
7: When did I say that? In fact i clearly said the Uncle is the only one we've seen that is with it. Wow you really are desperate now.
Best get to digging that ditch or else the boss won't pay you $9 an hour.
There's a good half wit.
<quoted text>
1. That is your misinformed opinion, not facts.
2. See above.
3. I wanted you to learn that simply posting your opinion isn't enough. You're a good little bitch and do what you're told.
4. "Allah" comes from "All-li-lah", a chief pagan god. Muslims took that name and added it to their twisted and corrupt version of Christianity. Allah is certainly not the god of Abraham.
5. Your opinion?
6. Yes..... A news link. Then it must be true,'cuz the media never lies.
7. Are you that stupid? Not 30 minutes ago, you wrote: "The whole family is jihad loving idiots." Dumb ass, now you're changing it to uncle?

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#164097
Apr 24, 2013
 
TheBlackSheep wrote:
<quoted text>
When are you going to stop by and kill my village?
What makes you think I would?

Oh ya, never mind. You think all passages in the bible are commandments...

Since: Mar 11

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#164098
Apr 24, 2013
 
So you are retracting your former statement. Good. Apology accepted.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>I agree with all scriptures of the bible.

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#164099
Apr 24, 2013
 
Expert in all Things wrote:
<quoted text>CHECKMATE!

I WIN.
Have you ever heard of pigeon chess?

That's what you're playing, in case you didn't know.

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#164100
Apr 24, 2013
 
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>1. That is your misinformed opinion, not facts.
2. See above.
3. I wanted you to learn that simply posting your opinion isn't enough. You're a good little bitch and do what you're told.
4. "Allah" comes from "All-li-lah", a chief pagan god. Muslims took that name and added it to their twisted and corrupt version of Christianity. Allah is certainly not the god of Abraham.
5. Your opinion?
6. Yes..... A news link. Then it must be true,'cuz the media never lies.
7. Are you that stupid? Not 30 minutes ago, you wrote: "The whole family is jihad loving idiots." Dumb ass, now you're changing it to uncle?
Allah is the Arabic word for god.

“cdesign proponentsists”

Since: Jul 09

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#164102
Apr 24, 2013
 
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
What makes you think I would?
Oh ya, never mind. You think all passages in the bible are commandments...
Yep! When your god says, "You must do this!" I think you idiots will think you should do that.

Then again, I know that you idiots never read the bible, so I guess I am safe.

“cdesign proponentsists”

Since: Jul 09

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#164103
Apr 24, 2013
 
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
Allah is the Arabic word for god.
Duh! Don't you know that Adam called god, "God"! Yeah! Adam spoke English! God was always God's name!

Allah is a totally different god. Duh!

“cdesign proponentsists”

Since: Jul 09

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#164104
Apr 24, 2013
 
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
What makes you think I would?
Oh ya, never mind. You think all passages in the bible are commandments...
I know! When god said, "Don't eat shellfish!" He was only joking.

Since: Mar 11

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#164105
Apr 24, 2013
 
Yahweh is wacky like that!:))
TheBlackSheep wrote:
<quoted text>I know! When god said, "Don't eat shellfish!" He was only joking.
Thinking

Crewkerne, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#164106
Apr 25, 2013
 
Sources?
Carchar king wrote:
<quoted text>
It's good to know you don't watch BBC or the history channel.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#164107
Apr 25, 2013
 
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with all scriptures of the bible.
We're not sure why you lie about god being real. It might have something to do with your mental illness of faith.
morgan

Blackwood, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#164108
Apr 25, 2013
 
an excellent summation of all that is stupid AND wrong about religion and belief in a fantasy.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#164109
Apr 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
Allah is the Arabic word for god.
Yes, it is now.

My God, the Christian God, has no name.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#164110
Apr 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

TheBlackSheep wrote:
<quoted text>
I know! When god said, "Don't eat shellfish!" He was only joking.
See? You don't understand Leviticus or who it was written for.

I'm not a Levite, so those ancient laws have no hearing on me.

Some parts of the bible are specific laws for a specific people, like the laws in Leviticus.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#164111
Apr 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
We're not sure why you lie about god being real. It might have something to do with your mental illness of faith.
Another baseless atheist assumption.

You're full of them.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#164112
Apr 25, 2013
 
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Another baseless atheist assumption.
You're full of them.
Proofless creationist whiner who doesn't know when to shut the f*ck up.

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#164113
Apr 25, 2013
 
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, it is now.
My God, the Christian God, has no name.
I've been to the desert on a horse woth no name.

Since: Mar 11

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#164114
Apr 25, 2013
 
Being a ditch digger will do that to you :))
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>Proofless creationist whiner who doesn't know when to shut the f*ck up.

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#164115
Apr 25, 2013
 
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, it is now.

My God, the Christian God, has no name.
So you believe in Allah too.

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#164116
Apr 25, 2013
 
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>I've been to the desert on a horse woth no name.
It felt good to be out of the rain.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent NCAA Basketball Discussions

Search the NCAA Basketball Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min la tigre 1,085,024
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 5 min Brian_G 305,186
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 2 hr Trojan 26,759
Charlotte Hornets: Does Josh Davis Deserve a Ro... Thu TJS 1
Conn's Appliances (Nov '07) Jul 30 Robert Z 278
K-State's Stephen Hurt adapting to new surround... Jul 29 Monica 2
loan offer with low interest Jul 28 Pastor james 1
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••