Atheism requires as much faith as religion?

Full story: Webbunny tumblelog

Atheism requires as much faith as religion? bearvspuma : The only problem with this rationalization is that ita s assuming all athiests are so because theya re intelligent in the ways of science and reasoning and all people that believe in a form of god are unintelligent.

Comments (Page 7,883)

Showing posts 157,641 - 157,660 of223,031
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#164075
Apr 24, 2013
 
Expert in all Things wrote:
<quoted text>CHECKMATE!
I WIN.
Pigeon chess again again and again ?

Since: Mar 11

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#164076
Apr 24, 2013
 

Judged:

1

I think the uncle is the only one with any sense.
TheBlackSheep wrote:
<quoted text>With a mother and a father like that...

Since: Mar 11

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#164077
Apr 24, 2013
 
Lol pretty much. I actually feel sorry for the little friendless reject.
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>Pigeon chess again again and again ?

Since: Mar 11

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#164078
Apr 24, 2013
 
CK is a bit slow in a special, short bus kind of way... if you look back at his older humiliating posts you'll see.

Just another toilet scrubber for Christ.
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>You should try the science channel sometime.

And I do watch those others.

AND National Geographic.

Haven't seen any verifiable proof of Jesus.

Or Bigfoot or UFOs either.

Actually, I've seen much more convincing evidence of UFOs than Jesus, but I'm still highly skeptical.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#164079
Apr 24, 2013
 
Givemeliberty wrote:
2 Timothy 3:16-17, "All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, 17so that the man of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work."
Best get back to digging those ditches half wit. Know your place, which is with a shovel in your hand doing grunt work.
<quoted text>
I knew it.

You DO own a Dodge.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#164080
Apr 24, 2013
 
Givemeliberty wrote:
I can do this all day dolt!
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000142412788...
Boston Bomb Suspect; Jihadi Belief Cited in Attack.
Jihad: Translates as a noun meaning "struggle" striving in the way of God.
LMFAO
But what does one expect from a ditch digger like you?
<quoted text>
That report isn't proof that the bombers did it "in the name if their god", as you implied.

What's to believe about him? You know he said he hates America? Then after the bombings, he went to his college dorm and partied?

....with Americans.

He's obviously a liar.

That's why you believe him.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#164081
Apr 24, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Expert in all Things wrote:
<quoted text>
RR you will like this, atheist will hate it but they won't argue it.
Laws of Logic-
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Nice.

Atheists cling to logic as if its their own god, when most of the time they don't even employ logic.

Since: Mar 11

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#164082
Apr 24, 2013
 
You disagree with the bible passage? Did I take that one out of context?

Back to digging ditches Gomer.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>I knew it.

You DO own a Dodge.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#164083
Apr 24, 2013
 
Expert in all Things wrote:
Dawkins gets schooled...
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Ha HA !! I love that.

Hey, don't ask Dick if he's wrong. As a typical atheist, he'll just dodge the question and won't answer...

http://youtu.be/6mmskXXetcg

Since: Mar 11

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#164084
Apr 24, 2013
 
Even their Mom is an Islamic nut shrieking for death and saying Allah Akbar.

You are in desperation mode now, ignore the facts all you want, if they weren't such devout believers in the god of Abraham they would not have done this jihad ( struggle for the glory of god ) his actions and connections tell us more then anything he says. The whole family is jihad loving idiots.

I guess you missed all that whole digging ditches?

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahaha!
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>That report isn't proof that the bombers did it "in the name if their god", as you implied.

What's to believe about him? You know he said he hates America? Then after the bombings, he went to his college dorm and partied?

....with Americans.

He's obviously a liar.

That's why you believe him.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#164085
Apr 24, 2013
 
TheBlackSheep wrote:
<quoted text>
When he is unable to, "put it into context", for us, all will see that he is lying.
Just like I told GLM...

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Every passage in the Bible isn't a commandment, you moron.
"In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth". Is that a commandment? It IS scripture...

But as a cherry picking atheist, I really don't expect you to understand.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#164087
Apr 24, 2013
 
Givemeliberty wrote:
You disagree with the bible passage? Did I take that one out of context?
Back to digging ditches Gomer.
<quoted text>
Nope. You just quoted scripture then started on something about digging ditches....

O_o

Since: Mar 11

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#164088
Apr 24, 2013
 
2 Timothy 3:16-17 agree or disagree with these scriptures?

Watch the ditch digger squirm!:))
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>Just like I told GLM...

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Every passage in the Bible isn't a commandment, you moron.
"In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth". Is that a commandment? It IS scripture...

But as a cherry picking atheist, I really don't expect you to understand.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#164089
Apr 24, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Givemeliberty wrote:
Even their Mom is an Islamic nut shrieking for death and saying Allah Akbar.
This is the baseless bullshit opinions I'm talking about. If you want anyone (other than the freethinkers that freethink exactly like you do) to believe you, you'll have to back your assertions up.

1. Their mom is Islam.
2. She's an Islamic nut.
3. She's shrieking for death.
4. She's saying Allah Akbar.

I'll wait.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#164090
Apr 24, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Givemeliberty wrote:
You are in desperation mode now, ignore the facts all you want, if they weren't such devout believers in the god of Abraham they would not have done this jihad ( struggle for the glory of god ) his actions and connections tell us more then anything he says. The whole family is jihad loving idiots.
More baseless opinion.

Prove:

1. I'm desperate.
2. Ignoring facts.
3. They are devout.
4. They are believers in the god of Abraham.
5. They committed jihad.
6. Their whole family loves jihad.
7. Their whole family are idiots.

I know you love coming to your own baseless, athitarded conclusions, but you are the one that said evidence is everything.

Back your shit up.

Or shut the fuck up.

Since: Mar 11

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#164091
Apr 24, 2013
 
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2013/04/whoa-...

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Back to digging those ditches half wit!
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>This is the baseless bullshit opinions I'm talking about. If you want anyone (other than the freethinkers that freethink exactly like you do) to believe you, you'll have to back your assertions up.

1. Their mom is Islam.
2. She's an Islamic nut.
3. She's shrieking for death.
4. She's saying Allah Akbar.

I'll wait.

Since: Mar 11

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#164092
Apr 24, 2013
 
1: Your actions in many people's opinion seems desperate and childish since you can't argue with facts.
2: See above
3: Been shown to you at least 3 times, if you refuse to click news links or lack the reading comprehension to understand them that is on you Gomer.
4: Allah is said to be the god of Abraham Muslims are in 100% agreement on this which if you weren't a ditch digger you would know :)
5: His own statements
6: Again in news links provided that you either didn't read or failed to comprehend.
7: When did I say that? In fact i clearly said the Uncle is the only one we've seen that is with it. Wow you really are desperate now.

Best get to digging that ditch or else the boss won't pay you $9 an hour.

There's a good half wit.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>More baseless opinion.

Prove:

1. I'm desperate.
2. Ignoring facts.
3. They are devout.
4. They are believers in the god of Abraham.
5. They committed jihad.
6. Their whole family loves jihad.
7. Their whole family are idiots.

I know you love coming to your own baseless, athitarded conclusions, but you are the one that said evidence is everything.

Back your shit up.

Or shut the fuck up.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#164093
Apr 24, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Givemeliberty wrote:
2 Timothy 3:16-17 agree or disagree with these scriptures?
I agree with all scriptures of the bible.

“cdesign proponentsists”

Since: Jul 09

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#164094
Apr 24, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with all scriptures of the bible.
When are you going to stop by and kill my village?

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#164095
Apr 24, 2013
 
Givemeliberty wrote:
http://www.thegatewaypundit.co m/2013/04/whoa-zubeidat-tsarna eva-tells-cnn-i-dont-care-if-m y-youngest-son-is-killed-i-don t-care-if-i-am-killed-i-will-s ay-allahu-akbar-video/
Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
Back to digging those ditches half wit!
<quoted text>
Now you're learning! I knew you could do it!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 157,641 - 157,660 of223,031
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent NCAA Basketball Discussions

Search the NCAA Basketball Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min PaddyODogfucker 1,071,302
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 13 hr cpeter1313 304,884
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 18 hr Bruin For Life 26,609
Do you need a loan of any kind?we will be very ... (Aug '13) Jul 7 mutedo 2
Best Logo in the America East Jul 3 Mike Sivo 1
How to recover lost data from iPhone/iPad/iPod- Jul 2 Kelly 6
Antwon White - Guilty (Sep '07) Jul 2 the system smh 21
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••