Atheism requires as much faith as religion?

Full story: Webbunny tumblelog

Atheism requires as much faith as religion? bearvspuma : The only problem with this rationalization is that ita s assuming all athiests are so because theya re intelligent in the ways of science and reasoning and all people that believe in a form of god are unintelligent.
Comments
156,981 - 157,000 of 224,117 Comments Last updated 14 min ago

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

You know why atheists are willing to lie to connect Hitler and Christianity, and equally willing to lie to deny the Darwin - Hitler connection?

I'll tell you.

With the pushing of the envelope by humanists for abortion/infanticide, euthanasia, human stem cell research, the authoritarian attitude of scientists, and the left wing anti-American agenda of university faculty...

They know people might suspect it could happen again.

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

Buck Crick wrote:
"Connecting Hitler and Darwin", Human Events
http://www.humanevents.com/2008/04/18/connect...
Liverwust and Aunt Martha should read it, or if they can't, get someone to read it to them.
Second request.

Check out the Why Should Jesus Love Me thread.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

-Skeptic- wrote:
5. Adolf Hitler: Fulfilling God's Mission
What we have to fight for is the necessary security for the existence and increase of our race and people, the subsistence of its children and the maintenance of our racial stock unmixed, the freedom and independence of the Fatherland; so that our people may be enabled to fulfill the mission assigned to it by the Creator.
- Adolf Hitler, Mein Kampf, Vol. 1 Chapter 8
6. Adolf Hitler: Fate of God
But if out of smugness, or even cowardice, this battle is not fought to its end, then take a look at the peoples five hundred years from now. I think you will find but few images of God, unless you want to profane the Almighty.
- Adolf Hitler, Mein Kampf, Vol. 1 Chapter 10
7. Adolf Hitler: Sin Against the Will of God
In short, the results of miscegenation are always the following:(a) The level of the superior race becomes lowered; (b) physical and mental degeneration sets in, thus leading slowly but steadily towards a progressive drying up of the vital sap. The act which brings about such a development is a sin against the will of the Eternal Creator. And as a sin this act will be avenged.
- Adolf Hitler, Mein Kampf, Vol. 1 Chapter 11
8. Adolf Hitler: Sacrilege Against God
Anyone who dares to lay hands on the highest image of the Lord commits sacrilege against the benevolent creator of this miracle and contributes to the expulsion from paradise.
- Adolf Hitler, Mein Kampf Vol. 2 Chapter 1
Ads
Peru Tourist InformationPeru.travelVisit the Peru Tourist Information and Assistance Web Site.
Miracle Prayer Requestswww.christianprayercenter.com Need Prayer? Thousands Will Pray For You.
9. Adolf Hitler: Confidence in God
Thus inwardly armed with confidence in God and the unshakable stupidity of the voting citizenry, the politicians can begin the fight for the 'remaking' of the Reich as they call it.
- Adolf Hitler, Mein Kampf Vol. 2 Chapter 1
10. Adolf Hitler: Gold has Replaced God
It may be that today gold has become the exclusive ruler of life, but the time will come when man will again bow down before a higher god.
- Adolf Hitler, Mein Kampf Vol. 2 Chapter 2
You trust Hitler's word. I don't. History proved me right, you wrong.

To each his own.

Since: Mar 11

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

Link less heavily opinionated spam. Ignored and rightly so. Even then of correct it only shows Hitler planned to exert his muscle to implement his brand of Protestantism and you know it.

What do you think about Hitler ordering Christianity to be taught in all public schools? Certainly he wanted to make sure the children were well versed in Christian teachings

:)
Buck Crick wrote:
<quoted text>Sure.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Imhotep wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to pick up some of those magic Mormon undies and Book a flight to:KOLUB
Mittens will introduce you to Joe Smith and his hallucinations. Mitt and GOP suffered the worst defeat in modern history
Tell me are Mormons Christians?
Or how about Fred Phelps Jimmy swaggert,
Cool dudes huh?
Worst defeat in modern history??

Mondale carried 1 state. And barely.

Got any more pearls of wisdom like that one?

I doubt you can top it.

Why are lefties so goddamned stupid?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Second request.
Check out the Why Should Jesus Love Me thread.
Hi, silk bloomers boy!

Any people still in Cal?

Or have they all moved to republican states?

How high is your gas now...40 bucks?

I hear after gay marriage, Cal's next step is making gayness manditory. Is that so?

Ain't liberal governance grand? How much was that city council member getting paid -$350K a year?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Givemeliberty wrote:
Link less heavily opinionated spam. Ignored and rightly so. Even then of correct it only shows Hitler planned to exert his muscle to implement his brand of Protestantism and you know it.
What do you think about Hitler ordering Christianity to be taught in all public schools? Certainly he wanted to make sure the children were well versed in Christian teachings
:)
<quoted text>
I already proved you don't know what the hell you're trying to talk about.

Do yourself a favor and shut the hell up.

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

Demanding Christianity be taught in public schools was one of his main focuses in regards to youth. Oh and there sure were a lot of proud Christians in the Hitler youth group. One even became the Pope!

Most of what you said is incomplete and exaggerated if not completely made up, even so he only went after those churches who he thought were stepping out of line.

It's settled history and you know it.
Buck Crick wrote:
<quoted text>Actions speak louder than words?

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

He ordered Darwin's book be burned. You really gotta stop watching Fox News.
Buck Crick wrote:
"Connecting Hitler and Darwin", Human Events

http://www.humanevents.com/2008/04/18/connect...

Liverwust and Aunt Martha should read it, or if they can't, get someone to read it to them.

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

When his words on a subject matches his actions we can safely see where he stood.

Sorry Fatass, better luck next time.

Hey Hitler ordered Darwin's book to be burned! Michael Behe would have been so proud!
Buck Crick wrote:
<quoted text>You trust Hitler's word. I don't. History proved me right, you wrong.

To each his own.

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Buck Crick wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi, silk bloomers boy!
Any people still in Cal?
Or have they all moved to republican states?
How high is your gas now...40 bucks?
I hear after gay marriage, Cal's next step is making gayness manditory. Is that so?
Ain't liberal governance grand? How much was that city council member getting paid -$350K a year?
Hey dude, life here in Socal rocks.

At least for those of us who are well endowed.

"Gayness" will not be mandatory (watch your spelling), but accepted as normal and it doesn't harm you in any way.

My invite stands btw.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Givemeliberty wrote:
When his words on a subject matches his actions we can safely see where he stood.
Hey Hitler ordered Darwin's book to be burned! Michael Behe would have been so proud!
<quoted text>
Michael Behe believes evolution, including human/ape common ancestry, Hitler was a disciple of Haeckel, and the world is consistent - you are wrong again.

You remind me of a guy I used to tangle with by the name of Roscoe Davis - he never got tired of me whoopin' his ass.

My dad fought Joe Louis. I bet you don't believe that either.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

Givemeliberty wrote:
<quoted text>
Fatass??

I weigh 315 pounds with a 34 inch waist, and my body fat percentage is lower than yours.

Fatass??

I made the starting offensive line of an NFL team.

What have you done?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
"Gayness" will not be mandatory (watch your spelling), but accepted as normal and it doesn't harm you in any way.
My invite stands btw.
Gayness is not harmful?

A few of my prison buddies would demur.

I'll come out to Socal if you'll send me some money and let me bring my brother Fountain Crick.

Fountain's hair is falling out. But not all over - just one big round spot right on top. He got drunk and danced around with a piece of fried bologna on top of his head. He didn't know it was still frying. His bald spot is perfectly circular.

But we still would look good on the beach in our cut-off bib overalls and cowboy boots. Fountain stole us a pair of ostrich. Not the bird, the boots.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
My invite stands btw.
Is there anything not accepted as "normal" in Socal?

Wait till I get there, I guess.

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Buck Crick wrote:
<quoted text>
Gayness is not harmful?
A few of my prison buddies would demur.
I'll come out to Socal if you'll send me some money and let me bring my brother Fountain Crick.
Fountain's hair is falling out. But not all over - just one big round spot right on top. He got drunk and danced around with a piece of fried bologna on top of his head. He didn't know it was still frying. His bald spot is perfectly circular.
But we still would look good on the beach in our cut-off bib overalls and cowboy boots. Fountain stole us a pair of ostrich. Not the bird, the boots.
Dude, I feel your pain.

But you're coming out alone. No Fountain. He laughs like a hyena.

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

Buck Crick wrote:
<quoted text>
You are an idiot.
Hitler despised christianity.
It's settled history.
Hitler's religion was Darwinian evolution.
He was motivated by Darwinism, not Christianity.
Stings, don't it?
Do you know any Germans? I do , they will tell you the truth.
They were nearly all Christians , much like here.
They suffered badly after WW1 and were starving, Hitler made promises
and fooled them. It is possible he wasn't as much a believer as he appeared to be, but doubtful because his words reflected his belief he was doing gods work. You can choose to deny that if you like Buck, but you can't change that Germany has always been a Christian Nation that believes in God, and the Nazi Party was no exception. They were extreme fundies much like a highly intelligent and efficient KKK. I'm not an idiot as this was confirmed to me by some German friends who were there. The Germans are a proud and righteous christian people, Hitler used that as he would have had to to gain power.
This place survived the bombings, It was built in 1465 but is testament of the faith those people had.
Your spin is nothing short of propaganda by one who would be embarrassed by the truth.

http://notesfromabroad.net/wp-content/uploads...

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Buck Crick wrote:
<quoted text>
Is there anything not accepted as "normal" in Socal?
Wait till I get there, I guess.
"Normal" is not accepted here.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know any Germans? I do , they will tell you the truth.
They were nearly all Christians , much like here.
They suffered badly after WW1 and were starving, Hitler made promises
and fooled them. It is possible he wasn't as much a believer as he appeared to be, but doubtful because his words reflected his belief he was doing gods work. You can choose to deny that if you like Buck, but you can't change that Germany has always been a Christian Nation that believes in God, and the Nazi Party was no exception. They were extreme fundies much like a highly intelligent and efficient KKK. I'm not an idiot as this was confirmed to me by some German friends who were there. The Germans are a proud and righteous christian people, Hitler used that as he would have had to to gain power.
This place survived the bombings, It was built in 1465 but is testament of the faith those people had.
Your spin is nothing short of propaganda by one who would be embarrassed by the truth.
http://notesfromabroad.net/wp-content/uploads...
You know less about the subject than GiveMeLiverwurst.

Which is less than nothing.

Hitler despised Christianity and had written plans to eradicate it.

Settled history.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
"Normal" is not accepted here.
So only abnormal is accepted?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent NCAA Basketball Discussions

Search the NCAA Basketball Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min forks_make_us_fat 1,079,717
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 1 hr Bruin Nation 26,659
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 4 hr Brian_G 305,086
How to recover lost data from iPhone/iPad/iPod- (Jan '14) 9 hr jessirinneyswift 9
UMES Basketball Forward Ishaq Pitt Named to NAB... 18 hr Dana McCarty 1
I got my loan from stephenloanhelp@hotmail.com (May '13) Thu RICK SERVICE 26
urgent loan needed apply now (Sep '13) Jul 20 Danny 2
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••