Atheism requires as much faith as rel...

Atheism requires as much faith as religion?

There are 244729 comments on the Webbunny tumblelog story from Jul 18, 2009, titled Atheism requires as much faith as religion?. In it, Webbunny tumblelog reports that:

Atheism requires as much faith as religion? bearvspuma : The only problem with this rationalization is that ita s assuming all athiests are so because theya re intelligent in the ways of science and reasoning and all people that believe in a form of god are unintelligent.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Webbunny tumblelog.

Rush

Columbus, NE

#162478 Mar 26, 2013
LargeLanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
You obviously know I am honest enough not to make fabrications, so you have no reason to just trust RR. You are a bit naive, son.
Oh well, I suppose you just are a bit defensive, got to side with someone, because you are fearful of being insulted, hurt, based on your worthless self, you always are incapable of getting intimate with your wife, or anybody else, so it is a good defense mechanism.
You are just so fearful uncle largelanguage will hurt you again, aren't you, child?
You would be that creepy uncle that gets the cops called on him. No I will not sit in your lap, and why turn down River, he seems like a nice guy. It is cute the way you play hard to get and all, but at your age, you better take whatever is willing(wink wink)know what im sayin?
Rush

Columbus, NE

#162479 Mar 26, 2013
LargeLanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
You obviously know I am honest enough not to make fabrications, so you have no reason to just trust RR. You are a bit naive, son.
Oh well, I suppose you just are a bit defensive, got to side with someone, because you are fearful of being insulted, hurt, based on your worthless self, you always are incapable of getting intimate with your wife, or anybody else, so it is a good defense mechanism.
You are just so fearful uncle largelanguage will hurt you again, aren't you, child?
And yes, I fear being insulted. From you. I am still waiting for that lightning to strike me down that you promised ratchet was gonna get me with. Or was that when you talked to God on facebook, I cant remember, it is so hard to keep up with you kookie kids these days.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#162480 Mar 26, 2013
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's the trailer.
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x175bo_mr-br...
Ooooh that looks cool. Mrs Redneck loves those types of flicks. I'll check it out, thanks!

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#162481 Mar 26, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>It's the rabies eating his brain.
I knowed it were sumpin like dat.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#162482 Mar 26, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Earth girls are easy? C'mon, it's not like I went all the way on my first celebrity fantasy. xD
haha.

It's the thought that counts...
LargeLanguage

Chester, UK

#162483 Mar 26, 2013
Rush wrote:
<quoted text>
You said only stupid teens laugh at their own posts. LOL at you TEENielanguage.
I said when teenagers grow up they will laugh at themselves.

I only find my post funny because I find what is happening to Nanoanamoly and her problems funny.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#162484 Mar 26, 2013
LargeLanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Proof you are gay.
Prove you aren't gay.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#162485 Mar 26, 2013
LargeLanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, and I'm sure her husband uses her as a hoe, to rake the leaves of her rebellious child. Lol.
Both are damaged goods.
So.

I use my wife as a ho.

And she rapes me.

And...?
LargeLanguage

Chester, UK

#162486 Mar 26, 2013
Rush wrote:
<quoted text>
You would be that creepy uncle that gets the cops called on him. No I will not sit in your lap, and why turn down River, he seems like a nice guy. It is cute the way you play hard to get and all, but at your age, you better take whatever is willing(wink wink)know what im sayin?
You think you are on to me, don't you? Riverside Redneck puts on FAKED charm. His "charm" is done by his clever practice of trying to look charming be acting, and improving as he notices the reactions he has on people, like a pure sociopath.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#162487 Mar 26, 2013
LargeLanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
And committing adultry my fantasizing about Riverside Redneck. Of course, he's like a daddy figure to you, isn't he? Ya know, like ya daddy figure rejected you, you want RR to accept you. Gain his approval then, by leaving him alone.
What if I shave off ALL of my pubes?

Will you be my boyfriend then?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#162488 Mar 26, 2013
Rush wrote:
<quoted text>
*laffin*
LargeLanguage

Chester, UK

#162490 Mar 26, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove you aren't gay.
I said that line. Lol.

I don't have any attractions to men, I find it incomprehensable how.

I have proof homosexuality is unnatural, and I know how it works, and I also know I don't fit that criteria.
LargeLanguage

Chester, UK

#162491 Mar 26, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
What if I shave off ALL of my pubes?
Will you be my boyfriend then?
Too much detail for someone who is not gay.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#162492 Mar 26, 2013
LargeLanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
I said that line. Lol.
I don't have any attractions to men, I find it incomprehensable how.
I have proof homosexuality is unnatural, and I know how it works, and I also know I don't fit that criteria.
I'm sure you know exactly how it works.....

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#162493 Mar 26, 2013
LargeLanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Too much detail for someone who is not gay.
I'm only bustin your balls because your such a dickhead, Lunger.

Chill out & folks will get off your back.
LargeLanguage

Chester, UK

#162494 Mar 26, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure you know exactly how it works.....
Failure again. I suppose you would want revenge.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#162495 Mar 26, 2013
LargeLanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Failure again. I suppose you would want revenge.
On Lunger?!?

Naaaaw. He's just a wee pest.

Since: Mar 11

Lexington, KY

#162496 Mar 26, 2013
Still cowering from my question I see. Surrender?
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>On Lunger?!?

Naaaaw. He's just a wee pest.

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#162497 Mar 26, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>The media says they were bombs because they spent more money making them than they drew in at the box office, but I liked the stories they were based on. He wasn't terrible in The Postman. Ok?
Awwww....

It's so cute watching a budding romance.

;)

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#162498 Mar 26, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>Heat is just energy with no where to go. Motion. Vibrating atoms for example. It bounces the space around. Temperature is just how hard it wants to get out of where it is stuck. If it has a material path, it will try to follow it, if not, it emits it as light.

The heat energy, shaky space, of your Big Bang was spread out and then combined to make material to channel it. Bunches of bubbles that combined.

By design.

It isn't just a bunch of numbers.
Or nothing like that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min USAsince1680 1,262,275
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 11 min Roland Carver 6,458
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr spocko 310,319
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 2 hr RiccardoFire 201,854
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 12 hr tom wingo 29,848
News San Diego State basketball: Four-star prospect ... Jul 25 Fart news 2
The Email Address Debacle: Did Hillary Do Somet... Jul 25 xxxrayted 1,714
More from around the web