Atheism requires as much faith as religion?

Atheism requires as much faith as religion? bearvspuma : The only problem with this rationalization is that ita s assuming all athiests are so because theya re intelligent in the ways of science and reasoning and all people that believe in a form of god are unintelligent. Read more

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#162332 Mar 25, 2013
Hukt on Fonix wrote:
Sleepy.
G'night.
Goodnight, monkey punk!! I'm off too!!
Rush

Columbus, NE

#162333 Mar 25, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
Good to know u tried it!!
Well it is pretty easy, I have a flat head.

“What's left to defend?”

Since: Jan 11

Freedom

#162334 Mar 25, 2013
Clementia wrote:
like Redneck would say, you're a sissy la-la!! That is one of the creepiest films ever!! It gets my adrenaline pumping so fast, man!!
Is it really that good? How long is justin in there for? does he talk much?? i hope not!!
I watched the proposal the other night, that was a cute funny film!!
Mr. Timberlake plays the lead.

He's not a terrible actor, you know. I don't like his music much, and I don't really know much about the guy. Is he your ex-boyfriend?

I'll never forgive him if he did you wrong!

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#162335 Mar 25, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
I do like those films, they r gonna make a 3rd one i think!!
I didn't like the second one. But the first did make my skin crawl and that's almost impossible to do, no movie has succeeded in that since I was a teen.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#162336 Mar 25, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
like Redneck would say, you're a sissy la-la!! That is one of the creepiest films ever!! It gets my adrenaline pumping so fast, man!!
Is it really that good? How long is justin in there for? does he talk much?? i hope not!!
I watched the proposal the other night, that was a cute funny film!!
Ah, an adrenaline junky. I remember that phase, I still love zombie movies, nostalgia and all.

“Move into the light.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#162337 Mar 25, 2013
Rush wrote:
<quoted text>
There were parts of LOTR that they kind of went past. In this movie, they did a good job of setting up the stuff that happens in LOTR. Now when they are watched in the proper order, everything will fall into place.I think that was Peter Jacksons intentions, He wanted to make the Hobbit before the rings, but for some reason, the studio wanted rings first. Sorry about that, I didnt do a very good job splain it the first time.
The two reasons why LOTRs was first...because it was epic .
But as far is telling the story, there were too many details to focus on in.
The Hobbit was only 1 book and is getting the same amount of screen time. His second reason for doing LOTRs first is simple, it was a big contract. He offered to do it in 2 movies, but New Line Cinema said it was three books why not do 3 movies.
Kept that crew employed a long time.

My wife just read the hobbit, I bought it for her a year before LOTRs came out. It's funny we are talking about it now because she told me, Her complaint was they left too much out.
So lol on this conversation, but I told her it's like that with all movies that you actually read the book.

“There is no such thing”

Since: May 08

as a reasonable person

#162338 Mar 25, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for sharing.
Ur welcome .
Eta Kooram Nah Smech

“There is no such thing”

as a reasonable person

#162339 Mar 25, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
Sucker Punch is a cool movie.
I think I'll watch it tomorrow.
I'm pretty sure that you would like it.
The only thing that Sucker Punch has going for it is hot chicks constantly striking "cool" poses.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#162340 Mar 25, 2013
Lil Ticked wrote:
<quoted text>Ur welcome .
Eta Kooram Nah Smech
Do you know what wakes me up?
Rush

Columbus, NE

#162341 Mar 25, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
The two reasons why LOTRs was first...because it was epic .
But as far is telling the story, there were too many details to focus on in.
The Hobbit was only 1 book and is getting the same amount of screen time. His second reason for doing LOTRs first is simple, it was a big contract. He offered to do it in 2 movies, but New Line Cinema said it was three books why not do 3 movies.
Kept that crew employed a long time.
My wife just read the hobbit, I bought it for her a year before LOTRs came out. It's funny we are talking about it now because she told me, Her complaint was they left too much out.
So lol on this conversation, but I told her it's like that with all movies that you actually read the book.
When I found out that they were doing 3 Hobbit movies, I was wondering how they could strech it out, the book is only 350 or so pages. I thought they did a good job, they changed things around a little, and added a few things here or there, but all in all, pretty good. And yeah, why do it in two 300 million dollar movies, when you can get people to go to three of them. I read that Jackson wanted to do The Hobbit in two movies also, and they decided to do it in three.

“There is no such thing”

as a reasonable person

#162342 Mar 25, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course.. But why would I do that?
Thinking

Mirfield, UK

#162343 Mar 26, 2013
My wife uses Time Team to fall asleep to on weekday nights.

Admit it- you really wanted Mick Aston's stripy jumper.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mick_Aston#Time_...
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! I'll give it a miss then!!
Time team was the worst! It was about British history and digging and digging and some more digging. They use to make us watch it in school, it was torture!!
Thinking

Mirfield, UK

#162344 Mar 26, 2013
Boo.
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>

“Formerly "Richard"”

Since: Mar 12

In the beginning e=mc^2

#162345 Mar 26, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
But BEFORE science could detect it, it didn't exist right?
lol
Your reading comprehension is zero.

By your logic the land mass we now call North America did not exist until some one found it.

All you demonstrated in the last 36 hours is:-
1. You know nothing about math.
2. You know nothing about science in general.
3. You know nothing about logic.
4. You know nothing about the bibull.

and because that goddidit. You don't even know which god you follow.

Yet you feel you know enough to say all science is rubbish.

In short you are pathetic.

“There is no such thing”

as a reasonable person

#162346 Mar 26, 2013
Thinking wrote:
Boo.
<quoted text>

Since: Mar 11

Lexington, KY

#162347 Mar 26, 2013
You've seen the rope? The hobbit is good as well as The Lord of the rings movies. Avengers was fun.
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>I seen em!! u too late!! HA!!

I haven't seen the way of the gun, thanks aura!

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#162348 Mar 26, 2013
Lil Ticked wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =R9t4m9dw-fIXX
Another lame attempt at changing the topic when the creationist tw*t get's offended.
Imhotep

West Palm Beach, FL

#162349 Mar 26, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay.
"In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth."
The first of two contradictory creation accounts. Compare with Genesis 2:4-25 in which the order of events is entirely different.
The two creations
Who created heaven and earth?
When was the universe created?
The Gap Theory
(1:1-2:3) The Genesis 1 account conflicts with the order of events that are known to science.

In Genesis 1:1, the earth and "heaven" are created together "in the beginning," whereas according to current estimates, the earth and universe are about 4.6 and 13.7 billion years old, respectively.

In Genesis, the earth is created (1:1) before light (1:3), sun and stars (1:16); birds and whales (1:21) before reptiles and insects (1:24); and flowering plants (1:11) before any animals (1:20). The order of events known from science is in each case just the opposite.

(1:3-5, 14-19) "Let there be light"
God creates light and separates light from darkness, and day from night, on the first day. Yet he didn't make the light producing objects (the sun and the stars) until the fourth day (1:14-19). And how could there be "the evening and the morning" on the first day if there was no sun to mark them?

(1:6-8) The Firmament (Heaven)
God spends one-sixth of his entire creative effort (the second day) working on a solid firmament. This strange structure, which God calls heaven, is intended to separate the higher waters from the lower waters.

Too easy!
;)

Answer this please...

Matthew 2:23 And he came and dwelt in a city called Nazareth: that it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the prophets, He shall be called a Nazarene.

Nowhere in the Old Testament is such a prophecy found, so how could such a one be fulfilled?

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#162350 Mar 26, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Torture movies maybe?
I'm going to hang over you like a cheap suit.
More like a cheap date.

I'm not your type, dude.
Bongo

Bayport, NY

#162351 Mar 26, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
I do, twinkle toes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Holy Jumpin Jesus 1,206,564
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr ACTUALLY 309,245
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 6 hr Earthling-1 4,945
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 23 hr Nine Ball 201,794
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) Sat Trojan 29,271
How to recover lost data from iPhone/iPad/iPod- (Jan '14) Thu kareeo 14
The night Adolph Rupp met Johnny Green Mar 18 alexreese447 1
More from around the web