Atheism requires as much faith as rel...

Atheism requires as much faith as religion?

There are 242967 comments on the Webbunny tumblelog story from Jul 18, 2009, titled Atheism requires as much faith as religion?. In it, Webbunny tumblelog reports that:

Atheism requires as much faith as religion? bearvspuma : The only problem with this rationalization is that ita s assuming all athiests are so because theya re intelligent in the ways of science and reasoning and all people that believe in a form of god are unintelligent.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Webbunny tumblelog.

“Rising”

Since: Dec 10

Milky Way

#161730 Mar 23, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Right, right, right....
We're climbing a set of stairs that's 3.8 billion steps high. But we never had step 1......
Actually human life is highly dependent upon the Permian Triassic and KT extinction events in which mammal life arose after the first to become the predominate life form after the second, so step 1 is irrelevant up to these points. If it wasn't for these we would never have evolved , so in a sense you can say humans came from the destruction of other prevalent life forms.
LargeLanguage

Chester, UK

#161731 Mar 23, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually human life is highly dependent upon the Permian Triassic and KT extinction events in which mammal life arose after the first to become the predominate life form after the second, so step 1 is irrelevant up to these points. If it wasn't for these we would never have evolved , so in a sense you can say humans came from the destruction of other prevalent life forms.
How does it work?

Since: Mar 11

Lexington, KY

#161733 Mar 23, 2013
Well it doesn't exactly take a genesis to prove RR wrong.

Lmfao!:))
LargeLanguage wrote:
<quoted text>I can see you are busting the crap out of him already, lol.
Bongo

Bayport, NY

#161734 Mar 23, 2013
christianity is EVIL wrote:
<quoted text>
your opinion is IRRELEVANT
youre a LIAR
Your assertion is specious. It is very likely that you are a sociopath. You are certainly a moral imbecile.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#161736 Mar 23, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
Good news is no news.
I've always wondered why it is that people complain about violence on tv, but that's all they want to watch.
I dumped cable when I lost my job and now I've discovered that the kind of shows I really like-science shows-are all available on the Internet.
I can still watch them on my 52" HD tv through my PS3.
I'm saving over $200 a month and getting better quality programming.
To add insult to injury, they complain about violence on TV after being told about it by someone on TV.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#161737 Mar 23, 2013
LargeLanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
No consent in your marriage, I can see you are easily used, rofl.
I never said renting is anything to do with highschool, nutjob.
You consider yourself successful, you have no degrees, no diplomas.
You didn't earn a highschool diploma, your fault if you aren't so successful, you didn't pay attention in class, especially algebra, the letters.
Your fault you didn't get much through life, so stop trying to convince yourself you are successful.
What makes you think a diploma has anything to do with being successful and/or happy?

I did earn a high school diploma, nitwit.

Again, your assumptions are getting tiresome and boring.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#161738 Mar 23, 2013
LargeLanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Very maschistic. Not much of a man, since normally male sexuality involves male sexual dominance.
HA HA !!

I say that my wife rapes me and you think that's a bad thing...

Child.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#161739 Mar 23, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
If you wish to debate you do. So basically you have admitted that you cannot even articulate your assertion yes?
You are really bad at this!
<quoted text>
Nope. I articulated assertion just fine.

And I admit its an assertion & a belief.

You're the one that thinks he knows God isn't real....

With zero evidence for support....

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#161740 Mar 23, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
Did your low IQ rambling mean to say genius?
:sigh:
<quoted text>
No, actually. I was mocking TheBlackSheep - as he wrote that yesterday.

Don't you ever tire of being wrong?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#161741 Mar 23, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Assumed extinction events will likely result in assumed answers....

Way to go, "freethinker"...

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#161742 Mar 23, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
To add insult to injury, they complain about violence on TV after being told about it by someone on TV.
LOL.

That's so true.

Or the parents allow their kids to have violent video games then complain about how violent video games can be...

Lexington, KY

#161743 Mar 23, 2013
I your wife your right or left hand?
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>HA HA !!

I say that my wife rapes me and you think that's a bad thing...

Child.

Lexington, KY

#161744 Mar 23, 2013
What is your case that god exists? And unlike your first sentence there, post in semi literate English okay?

Show where I have stated I know god/s do not exist?

For the billionth time half wit... Without observable evidence we have no good reason to believe in the existence of god/s. How many times must this be explained to you? A 5 year old could get it by now.

Start making your case for the existence of god not just throwing out a baseless assertion and stamping your feet saying prove it wrong.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>Nope. I articulated assertion just fine.

And I admit its an assertion & a belief.

You're the one that thinks he knows God isn't real....

With zero evidence for support....

Lexington, KY

#161745 Mar 23, 2013
Sure you was.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>No, actually. I was mocking TheBlackSheep - as he wrote that yesterday.

Don't you ever tire of being wrong?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#161746 Mar 23, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
I your wife your right or left hand?
<quoted text>
When they're tied up or not tied up?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#161747 Mar 23, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
What is your case that god exists? And unlike your first sentence there, post in semi literate English okay?
Show where I have stated I know god/s do not exist?
For the billionth time half wit... Without observable evidence we have no good reason to believe in the existence of god/s. How many times must this be explained to you? A 5 year old could get it by now.
Start making your case for the existence of god not just throwing out a baseless assertion and stamping your feet saying prove it wrong.
<quoted text>
Well good. Since I have evidence that God is real (and billions of other people have/had, too) then we're done here.

That was easy.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#161748 Mar 23, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
Sure you was.
<quoted text>
Here's my "I really care what you think" face:

'_'

United States

#161749 Mar 23, 2013
You have made the assertion that you have observable evidence for god/s? Go ahead and present it, what are you waiting for half wit?

It doesn't take a mental genesis does it?

Bwahahahahahahahahaha!!
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>Well good. Since I have evidence that God is real (and billions of other people have/had, too) then we're done here.

That was easy.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#161750 Mar 23, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
You have made the assertion that you have observable evidence for god/s? Go ahead and present it, what are you waiting for half wit?
Bwahahahahahahahahaha!!
<quoted text>
I didn't say "observable evidence", did I?

That's your assertion.

Keep your BWA-HA-HA's to yourself, genesis.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#161751 Mar 23, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
Bwahahahahahahahahaha!!
<quoted text>
I knew you wouldn't let it go.

Or maybe you forgot, it was 24 hours ago after all...

Page 7777, yesterday.

TheBlackSheep | Friday

No shit, genesis! The "artificially coloring" is there in place of numbers so that you can easily see the pattern. Much like a sales chart.

Really, are you that stupid? Are you so stupid that you could not figure out what was meant? LOL! Your IQ must be about 72. Not low enough to put you in a home, but not smart enough to figure that out. LOL!
Report this post

=====

HA HA !!

"No shit, genesis".......

Again, aren't you tired of being wrong?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 20 min rafflespembs 6,195
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 26 min TheIndependentMaj... 1,249,971
The Email Address Debacle: Did Hillary Do Somet... 2 hr Goose 1,619
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 14 hr tom wingo 29,829
News What they're saying about Bulls draft pick Bobb... Sun tom wingo 5
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Jun 27 RiccardoFire 201,821
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) Jun 26 STO 310,175
More from around the web