Atheism requires as much faith as religion?

Atheism requires as much faith as religion? bearvspuma : The only problem with this rationalization is that ita s assuming all athiests are so because theya re intelligent in the ways of science and reasoning and all people that believe in a form of god are unintelligent. Full Story

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#159497 Mar 11, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
You deny Christians wear crosses?
When did I say that? Quit making shit up.

Besides, you didn't write cross, you wrote: "Your lot wears a crops right?"

- Which makes no f_cking sense as at all.....
You know what Jesus was said to be executed on? If your brother was killed by a truck would you wear a necklace with a little truck trinket on it to remember your brother?
It's okay that I scare you chump. You never had a chance.
Your stupidity scares me, nothing else.

Wnat me to buy you a little firetruck necklace?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#159498 Mar 11, 2013
madscot wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't prove otherwise, so invisible magician is just as probable.
Again and again and again you atheists keep proving my point for me.

Thanks!

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#159499 Mar 11, 2013
blacklagoon wrote:
<quoted text>So thats your criteria for excellence, being famous and making money? I dare say Tiny Tim was just as famous and probably made just as much money. Milli Vanili was also very popular until they were found cheating. That horrible Male singer from Korea William Hung from American Idol made a lot of dough.
You're not even aware at how juvenile and simplistic this drum shit is. I can sit here with two pencils and play the exact same rhythms, not hard at all. Boy talk about easily impressed, you're a real patsy!!! Unarguably the greatest drummer of ALL times was the Great Buddy Rich. His solo on West Side Story suite is legendary. At least it is for those who truly understand what he is doing. You really need to get out more!!!!! boom, booity boom boom boom. Go Davis Nelson. LOL
A lot of that music wouldn't have made the grade without a network of music critics and promoters pushing it onto the public. To make money.

Here is one aimed at Topix atheists. A tribute to their intellectual development and ability to think in the abstract.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#159501 Mar 11, 2013
blacklagoon wrote:
<quoted text> Have you ever seen this God thing? If so please describe. If it's not in the image of a man, then what image is it in? If not magic then, can you describe the method by which this being created man, or anything else for that matter? If heaven is NOT up or in the sky, then where is it located?
You seem to go to great lengths to tell us what God ISN'T but nothing about what he is, why is that? Are you able to answer any of the 4 questions I posed? If you can't answer them then why can't you. This is a being you believe to be real, you shape your life around this being, and probably your children. You rely on him everyday, Christians will tell you they interact with him regularly, some will say they can't imagine living without him. For something this vital you should have some information about it, yes? I'm waiting!!!!!
No, I can't answer those 4 questions. Neither can you.

But I do understand your "critical thinker" standpoint of God is a magic man. That's the only way you can understand Him.

I feel sorry for you.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#159502 Mar 11, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
Thank you thank you ladies and gentlemen I'll be here night tip your servers!
You'll be here night, huh?

See, it makes a difference if you know how to complete a sent....

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#159503 Mar 11, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
Dude that would be bitching admit it!:))
"bitching"?

Are you sure that's the right word?

Take your time.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#159504 Mar 11, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm out of magical poofs.
Got any?
Nah, never been into them.
Just tobacco poofs.
blacklagoon

Revere, MA

#159505 Mar 11, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
A lot of that music wouldn't have made the grade without a network of music critics and promoters pushing it onto the public. To make money.
Here is one aimed at Topix atheists. A tribute to their intellectual development and ability to think in the abstract.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =lnZxsTJHVrcXX
You mean to tell me you don't care for this?
It has ALL the qualities you are attracted to in music. It's crass, without substance, and appeals to the lower end of the intelligence spectrum. Kind of like pukebucket!!!

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#159506 Mar 11, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
When did I say that? Quit making shit up.
Besides, you didn't write cross, you wrote: "Your lot wears a crops right?"
- Which makes no f_cking sense as at all.....
<quoted text>
Your stupidity scares me, nothing else.
Wnat me to buy you a little firetruck necklace?
"as at all"?

"Wnat"?

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#159507 Mar 11, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =lnZxsTJHVrcXX
Here's one for you religitards:

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Location hidden

#159508 Mar 11, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
blacklagoon wrote:
<quoted text>You mean to tell me you don't care for this?
It has ALL the qualities you are attracted to in music. It's crass, without substance, and appeals to the lower end of the intelligence spectrum. Kind of like pukebucket!!!
Can't you read?

I was playing your and your fellow Topix atheists song, Doesn't it want to make you cuddle up with them and share deep thoughts?

Otherwise I have no use for it.

“Think&Care”

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#159509 Mar 11, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
Bullshit.
If it did you wouldn't have so many probabilities and virtual particles floating in and put of existence.
The real world is the one technology is built on, not your theoretical musings in la la land.
Actually,there is a lot of technology based on quantum mechanics.

“Think&Care”

Location hidden

#159510 Mar 11, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> Solar activity influences radioactive decay, so we know this is a mitigating factor.
Solar flares can produce bombarding particles that can enter into nuclear reactions. The reactions can change the particular nuclei that decay, but do not affect the decay rates of the particular nuclei.

“Think&Care”

Location hidden

#159511 Mar 11, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
You would think the gravitational force would, too, meaning the field it resided in.
I thought the nucleus had a lot to do with gravity per modern physics.
You thought wrong. The only thing relevant to gravity in the nucleus is the mass.

“Think&Care”

Location hidden

#159512 Mar 11, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> Solar activity influences radioactive decay, so we know this is a mitigating factor.
Let's be more precise here.

A nitrogen-14 nucleus is stable. If a neutron (from a cosmic ray or from the sun) hits it, it can change into a carbon-14 nucleus, which is radioactive. In that sense, solar activity can influence radioactivity. it can change a stable nucleus into a radioactive one or a radioactive one into a different radioactive one.

But, solar activity does NOT affect the rate at which C-14 (or any other nucleus) decays. It only affects what radioactive nuclei are made, not the rates at which those nuclei decay. It certainly does not affect the particular time at which those nuclei decay.

Location hidden

#159513 Mar 11, 2013
polymath257 wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually,there is a lot of technology based on quantum mechanics.
There is a lot of technology quantum mechanics looks at and sees its formulas in it. Not much technology as a direct result of the application of it. Have seen a couple where they said they did. Perhaps you can give us a list?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#159514 Mar 11, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
"as at all"?
"Wnat"?
I'm trynig to fit in and wriet like GML....

How'm I donig?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#159515 Mar 11, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's one for you religitards:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =pFzlX9X3E18XX
Lol, that's got a catchy jingle.

Location hidden

#159516 Mar 11, 2013
polymath257 wrote:
<quoted text>
You thought wrong. The only thing relevant to gravity in the nucleus is the mass.
Which added up increases the gravitational effect on distant objects, which combines and integrates that force within the local structure. Each clump of matter integrates the total gravitational force of the universe within it. The force of gravity is universal, even on the nucleus scale.

You get a tighter squeeze relevant to where you are in this universe to other clumps of matter. This squeeze affects the charge balance and geometry of the atoms.

If that wasn't so you wouldn't have planets, asteroids, and stars.
CunningLinguist

Hernando, FL

#159517 Mar 11, 2013
Thinking wrote:
What of those couldn't we duplicate today, given the money?
Machu Picchu was brilliant, wasn't it?
<quoted text>
I'll bet that 'duplicate' was a reference to using the same tools available to the Inca's and not anything invented or discovered later.

Given the money - most anything is possible!
"Money cannot buy happiness but it can rent it indefinitely"
~Anon

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min woodtick57 1,125,910
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 11 min sassyjm 306,240
What role do you think humans play in global wa... 39 min litesong 1,520
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 57 min Bruin For Life 27,916
Do you hate UK Wildcats, we DO :-) (Apr '11) 6 hr Geoscientist 50
Should child beauty pageants be banned? 9 hr Some Parents Dont 453
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Oct 17 Mary Downformore 201,187

NCAA Basketball People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE