Atheism requires as much faith as rel...

Atheism requires as much faith as religion?

There are 258482 comments on the Webbunny tumblelog story from Jul 18, 2009, titled Atheism requires as much faith as religion?. In it, Webbunny tumblelog reports that:

Atheism requires as much faith as religion? bearvspuma : The only problem with this rationalization is that ita s assuming all athiests are so because theya re intelligent in the ways of science and reasoning and all people that believe in a form of god are unintelligent.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Webbunny tumblelog.

Eagle 12

Edwardsville, IL

#234576 Aug 13, 2014
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Since when is ebola a STI? It's one of the most contagious diseases known.
Ebola typically spreads through contact with bodily fluids, which include blood, vomit, feces, sweat, saliva, tears and semen, said Dr. William Schaffner, a professor of preventive medicine and infectious diseases at Vanderbilt University Medical Center in Nashville, Tennessee.
Eagle 12

Edwardsville, IL

#234577 Aug 13, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Eagle believes in god cursed punishments.
Eagle believes a lot of people are responsible for their own demise. Of course that is not in every case. Man can often control his own destiny and is behind the wheel sort of speak. He can drive off the cliff by being reckless or slow down and follow the established road.
Thinking

Gillingham, UK

#234578 Aug 13, 2014
Countable or uncountable infinity? Where does your particular god fit?
Stilgar Fifrawi wrote:
<quoted text>
Omnipotent
(of a deity) having unlimited power; able to do anything.
You claim that "the maths" explain your little guess.
What mathematical calculation fits into "unlimited"?
Go.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#234579 Aug 13, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
Hmm don't you like girls? lol
Not the Chrissy kind...

Just imag.....(BARF).....ine.
Thinking

Gillingham, UK

#234580 Aug 13, 2014
I think I told you this already: I tried to get rice with a curry at 4am in Blackpool many years ago. I was told I was a soft Southern bastard. By the waiter!

We settled on half rice half chips.
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
My last visit to anywhere like that was Blackpool Pleasure beach when I was around 22, for charity.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#234581 Aug 13, 2014
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Ebola is about 90% fatal. With medical treatment, the odds are hopefully better.
It's actually about. 70%. But that's only because ebola often happens in very poor places.

The 'medical treatment' consists of rehydration therapy. That's really it.

“ad victoriam”

Since: Dec 10

arte et marte

#234582 Aug 13, 2014
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
Those European Christians kind of ended those dietary practices engaged in different places in the New World. Did you know there were cannibal Indians in Texas into the 1800's. But they tended to eat competing tribes and not white men. Why white men used them so much fighting Comanches and others.
Sorta hard to eat a man who has a musket and a sword, not that they wouldn't have.
But story has the Cherokee killed off the cannibal tribes, not the white man.
The only conclusive evidence comes from Cowboy Wash in southwestern Colorado.

Since: Sep 08

United States

#234583 Aug 13, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Bream is a game fish, in all southern states.
Doesn't mean some of them can't be served in a restaurant. Redfish are also gamefish.

Plus this place had a big bream pond outside the back door.
Thinking

Gillingham, UK

#234584 Aug 13, 2014
I see Canada is giving up 1000 doses of its vaccine.

The current drug options are nicely summarised here: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-287676...
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Ebola is about 90% fatal. With medical treatment, the odds are hopefully better.
atheist love ISIS

Villanova, PA

#234585 Aug 13, 2014
Atheists congratulated ISIS in Iraq for the good work they did beheading Christians and burying them alive,they said that these dead Christians can no longer put up those annoying cross's that make Atheists even more miserable then their parents,they said they never recognized "Freedom of Relegion" they also admitted being the scum of the earth but only because their parents are too,did you hear the latest,Atheist no longer want u s sailors to read the bibles in Hotels when they are on leave,hey,maybe we should behead all Atheists...

“ad victoriam”

arte et marte

#234586 Aug 13, 2014
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
Doesn't mean some of them can't be served in a restaurant. Redfish are also gamefish.
Plus this place had a big bream pond outside the back door.
The only way a restaurant can serve bream us if you bring them , they can prepare it.
It's illegal for any restaurant to posses or serve any game , any other way.

United States

#234587 Aug 13, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
The only way a restaurant can serve bream us if you bring them , they can prepare it.
It's illegal for any restaurant to posses or serve any game , any other way.
Bream was on the menu in 1993, Aura. Just a few miles from the state capitol headquarters, and where lots of gocernment types ate. I have also seen state law enforcement with drug sniffing dogs walk through the parking area. I am sure their bream was legal. Perhaps because they were taken in private waters and not public.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#234590 Aug 13, 2014
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
You know that there is treatment available for that paranoia of yours.
i hope YOU know that gaytheism is curable through repentance towards God and faith in the Lord Jesus Christ!

i am here for you as an interventionist extrordinare!;-)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#234591 Aug 13, 2014
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Our Waassoo calls all of us on here "gaytheists". Now I wonder why I might say something like that?
:-)
it's all good hon!

btw - whatever happened to the times when you posted pics of your legs in fishnets and you were nice to me?:-(

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#234592 Aug 13, 2014
CunningLinguist wrote:
<quoted text>
Is it possible that wassssoo is only half the man mother is?
It all makes sense now.
Gay marriage and marijuana being legalized on the same day.
Leviticus 20:13
"If a man lays with another man he should stoned".
We're just interpreting it wrong!
wouldn't a dude HAFTA be stoned out his goard to lie with another dude???

i mean prob fell asleep on a couch playing video games and bonging it up with a dude back in the day.....

“ad victoriam”

arte et marte

#234593 Aug 13, 2014
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
Bream was on the menu in 1993, Aura. Just a few miles from the state capitol headquarters, and where lots of gocernment types ate. I have also seen state law enforcement with drug sniffing dogs walk through the parking area. I am sure their bream was legal. Perhaps because they were taken in private waters and not public.
Doesn't matter Dave, just like deer a game meat cant be served on a menu.
Domestic Farm raised can be , but it takes a special FDA and usda permits. There are a few restaurants that specialize with this , but they will be very pricey and not a small businesses.
But game taken wild, is illegal as is holding wild game or selling it is a steep fine.
I have no doubt the lawmakers devise ways to circumvent the game laws though, they seem to think they can do anything they want. Here's one, Ive no doubt they pay huge kickbacks to be able to do it.

http://www.brokenarrowranch.com/FAQ.htm

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#234594 Aug 13, 2014
Buck Crick wrote:
<quoted text>
Already read it.
Here's my favorite part:
"There are no black holes..."
-Stephen Hawking
steve should stick to crunching numbers cuz he's about as spiritually strong as he looks

“ad victoriam”

arte et marte

#234595 Aug 13, 2014
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
Another good ole boy system no doubt, they prolly got away with it because they brought it in, or claimed too. Private stock or a usda inspector was in the good old boy circle.

United States

#234596 Aug 13, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Doesn't matter Dave, just like deer a game meat cant be served on a menu.
Domestic Farm raised can be , but it takes a special FDA and usda permits. There are a few restaurants that specialize with this , but they will be very pricey and not a small businesses.
But game taken wild, is illegal as is holding wild game or selling it is a steep fine.
I have no doubt the lawmakers devise ways to circumvent the game laws though, they seem to think they can do anything they want. Here's one, Ive no doubt they pay huge kickbacks to be able to do it.
http://www.brokenarrowranch.com/FAQ.htm
It was not a roadside diner.

Aquaculture of native species is good because it provides seed stock in case of pollution killing the native wild. You have to sell the product to finance the practice.

United States

#234597 Aug 13, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Another good ole boy system no doubt, they prolly got away with it because they brought it in, or claimed too. Private stock or a usda inspector was in the good old boy circle.
Everything is a conspiracy with your type.

I guess you missed the big, like a small lake, fish pond out the back door. The fish wasn't the biggest seller there, but sold well.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min CodeTalker 1,619,793
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 6 hr Not who you think 34,442
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 6 hr cpeter1313 318,334
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 20 hr Wisdom of Ages 11,652
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Sep 30 Frankie Rizzo 201,871
How to Recover Deleted or lost Contacts from Sa... (Dec '14) Sep 29 Alice Meng 13
Conn's Appliances (Nov '07) Sep '17 Love 292
More from around the web