Atheism requires as much faith as rel...

Atheism requires as much faith as religion?

There are 258461 comments on the Webbunny tumblelog story from Jul 18, 2009, titled Atheism requires as much faith as religion?. In it, Webbunny tumblelog reports that:

Atheism requires as much faith as religion? bearvspuma : The only problem with this rationalization is that ita s assuming all athiests are so because theya re intelligent in the ways of science and reasoning and all people that believe in a form of god are unintelligent.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Webbunny tumblelog.

Cheetah

Valletta, Malta

#231347 Jun 28, 2014
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Rosa! How're you doing???
What's this, a ghetto atheist meeting?
Cheetah

Valletta, Malta

#231348 Jun 28, 2014
Thinking wrote:
That doesn't make sense.
<quoted text>
You don't seem to understand anything, boy, you should go back to grade school.
Cheetah

Valletta, Malta

#231349 Jun 28, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Genesis is a cave mans story to tell little children how things came to be, wwhen they should have just told them the truth, Gee son, we really don't have a GD clue how it came to be.
Instead they envisioned the ...
Pack your bags you're going on a guilt trip...cause we know you are sneaky story.
Your posts never make sense, Aura boy, stop making a fool of yourself with your illegible blabbery.
number four

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#231350 Jun 28, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
GD are you this f&^%ing stupid?
You really don't even have a valid argument that supports your genesis story.
Only a retard could think this is the way it happened.]
..yep , I'm retarded ...now go back and , issue my " letters " ...

“ad victoriam”

Since: Dec 10

arte et marte

#231351 Jun 28, 2014
Cheetah wrote:
<quoted text>
Your posts never make sense, Aura boy, stop making a fool of yourself with your illegible blabbery.
So let explain it to you...Aura raises sword.

“ad victoriam”

arte et marte

#231352 Jun 28, 2014
Cheetah wrote:
<quoted text>
So ..you're a sock, how can you be so many people, you f-imn lunatic.
number four

Las Vegas, NV

#231353 Jun 28, 2014
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound like a real French cushion, yourself.
:-)
..You couldn't have understood my post ....Do you work with the autistic or the alzheimer's
..?...I didn't even understand ' my' own post ...

I'm meant to say , there is no " irish" .."english"..nor any other blood line ..

“ad victoriam”

arte et marte

#231355 Jun 28, 2014
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..yep , I'm retarded ...now go back and , issue my " letters " ...
I don't do requests.
number four

Las Vegas, NV

#231356 Jun 28, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
...I get erections too ..YOU WANNA COCK FIGHT ..ME...??

...I know it sounds pretty gay , and will probably look gay ...

..never mind ..( I don't want to hit you with my erection ...or get hit by yours )..sword means penis ..right ..?
number four

Las Vegas, NV

#231357 Jun 28, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't do requests.
..I don't think anybody can " just " disprove Genesis ...

without saying ..I find this wrong ..and this ..oh and also this ..

obviously , nobody was there to record the events ...but..besides the incest and 6 day thing ..Genesis ..stands up to scrutiny ...
number four

Las Vegas, NV

#231358 Jun 28, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for bringing that up... My avatar is what it is for a particular reason. It is a transitional fossil in human evolution that so many fundies say does not exist. I know it exists, I have seen it, touched it, measured it and was on the team that discovered it.
And you avatar is a grey ghost outline in the fog, we (the royal we) just can't help to wonder what kind of life choices did that to you?
..oh , honey bunny ..do you have a " name" for that hominid ...looks , homo sapien

As, for my profile Id , I'm fat and have the acne ..not really the ghost grey outline, I appear to be ..
number four

Las Vegas, NV

#231359 Jun 28, 2014
Lab28 wrote:
<quoted text>
Is there a specific part that you are having difficulty understanding? Perhaps I could expand on that part.
..well..?..What are you wearing ..?
number four

Las Vegas, NV

#231360 Jun 28, 2014
CunningLinguist wrote:
<quoted text>
Number three has been looking for you all day. He asserts that you have number two in your shorts and plan to do a number one on a Quran in a bold uncompromising display of Christian superiority.
Shall we alert the media?
...I want to be President ( some day )....so let's ixnay ..on these youthful indiscretion's ..

..cool..?
number four

Las Vegas, NV

#231361 Jun 28, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't do requests.
..You little minx ..what, if I put another dollar , in your underpants ...??
number four

Las Vegas, NV

#231362 Jun 28, 2014
neverbeenagodstoplying wrote:
<quoted text>
The problem we have in society is that idiots who believe in god, won't shut up for a second and prove the rubbish that comes out of their mouths, hands and feet and 'books'. I call them 'books' because normally books have knowledge in them. Religious books don't contain knowledge - they contain fantasies and stupid illogical lies. Religious people know this already - they know that they stories are silly and wrong. But they are brainwashed and can't be helped, much like a disease or mental illness.
Instead of curing or trying to fix the mental illness of religion, society is outnumbered by idiots with books and loud mouths, where nothing of substance comes out from. And so we remain backwards and have to be polite to the idiots around us who arrogantly build buildings so that they can talk to air, all together at once and sing songs about how they are better than everyone else together. Just like idiot, rude children, with no manners and no brains.
Both normal and smart people have to suffer and read and hear all these stupid lies over and over again, the moment they step outside their door, or enter an internet forum. Religious people take away the rights of normal sane human beings, to belong together and to make friends with each other.
In the future, society will give mentally ill religious people the help that they need, so that they stop making the world a miserable place.
And we will see a lot less idiots talking about a god that doesn't exist at all.
To talk to a religious idiot about god, is to accept that god has a place in the world. God has a place in the mental illness of religion and nowhere else, not science, not your ordinary day and not even in outer space.
There's never been such a thing as god - only idiot humans with loud mouths and loud egos.
It saddens us all to think the religious idiots would take a life or another person based on their mental ego-illness. How sad to live in this world full of religious liars and stupid sheep that look like human beings.
.I concur ..too bad you're too young and missed out on the joys of of living in the Soviet Union or East Germany ....they put religion in it's place ...

And , they murdered dissidents , journalists and the elitist ...GOOD TIMES ..

plus , they put a tiny little wall to to keep us safe , from that silly billy Jesus stuff ..
number four

Las Vegas, NV

#231363 Jun 28, 2014
Thinking wrote:
When is your god going to stop punishing babies yet unborn for the Adam and Eve entrapment?
Your god is evil.
<quoted text>
We believe there are other acceptable forms of baptism ..we call them the baptism of "fire" and the baptism of "desire"

number 'two' first ..you can be a good Hindu ..never baptized ..Heaven awaits ..DESIRE

you can be the unborn murdered in the womb (#1 ) or any child killed before the age of reason..nominally age 7 ..FIRE

God is love
Cheetah

Valletta, Malta

#231364 Jun 28, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't kill yourself yet, Aura, you must convert first
Cheetah

Valletta, Malta

#231365 Jun 28, 2014
number four wrote:
<quoted text>We believe there are other acceptable forms of baptism ..we call them the baptism of "fire" and the baptism of "desire"
number 'two' first ..you can be a good Hindu ..never baptized ..Heaven awaits ..DESIRE
you can be the unborn murdered in the womb (#1 ) or any child killed before the age of reason..nominally age 7 ..FIRE
God is love
You don't understand the Bible well, boy, like most Christians. The baptism of fire means the baptism (immersion) in the lake of fire.
number four

Las Vegas, NV

#231366 Jun 28, 2014
Thinking wrote:
But of course.
ChristineM celebrates the Winter Solstice with her family instead.
<quoted text>
the birth of Christ " was" celebrated from early December to early April ..we simply do not know ..

but , the Church Fathers looked at the ancient tradition of the celebration of the " Annunciation " the angel announces to Mary ..March 25 ..

Hmmm..why , don't we just tact on 9 months ...??

And , voil'a ...Christmas ...nothing , to do with that pesky Winter Solstice moon ...as , you all know the Solstice moves ...kinda like Easter ...
number four

Las Vegas, NV

#231367 Jun 28, 2014
Cheetah wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't understand the Bible well, boy, like most Christians. The baptism of fire means the baptism (immersion) in the lake of fire.
.." Hell " ..That is a baptism ..?

I don't think that even makes any sense ...Dad.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min RoxLo 1,563,710
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 27 min cpeter1313 315,175
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 1 hr Into The Night 11,286
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 21 hr Told Pharts 33,405
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Jul 12 New boy 201,878
News Johnny Brown Added To Coaching Staff (Oct '07) Jul 1 Brown Pharts 3
News Tragedy strikes family members of Leasure (Jul '08) Jun '17 Evidence phart 9
More from around the web