Atheism requires as much faith as religion?

Full story: Webbunny tumblelog

Atheism requires as much faith as religion? bearvspuma : The only problem with this rationalization is that ita s assuming all athiests are so because theya re intelligent in the ways of science and reasoning and all people that believe in a form of god are unintelligent.
Comments
221,641 - 221,660 of 224,134 Comments Last updated 12 min ago

“I started out with nothing”

Since: Nov 10

and still got most of it left

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2014

number four wrote:
<quoted text>...You're Welcome ...Isn't the Earth overpopulated anyhow ..?
Can we agree that Men make wars ...?
Aren't we just animals , with opposable thumbs .?
Don't you get rabid during world cup season ...?...and, that only a gay game ..that sucks .
Ahh so the religious killing those who disagree with them is fook all to do with ‘god told me to do it on the name of my god’ but an ecological saviour? Hmm never thought about it like that, perhaps there is something to this religion killing religion after all.

No I don’t give a damn about a load of balls in the name of little boys country pride, do you?

However, you may consider it gay but at least they don’t need Kevlar armour in case they bump into another player. And it is a ‘WORLD’ cup, not a world series played by only one country.

Besides what do you have against gays? I did not realise you were as xenophobic as KiMare

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2014

number four wrote:
<quoted text>..Whoa ..You hit the nail on the head ; these women ... ARE COERCED ....by , irresponsible boyfriends , or embarrassed parents ...Women would never choose to end the life of their unborn ...if they had support or financial security .
And , again " you " nailed it ..It is not * my * body ...and , neither is it * their * body , that they wish to destroy ....
According to you , the fetus is not human ...according to my religion ( that likes causing all the wars ever and ruining everybody's weather , and beating on dumb animals .) They are developing men and women , who have never been so defenseless ..
Have you spoken to and asked any of those women? Nope you have simply abused, mocked and threatened them based on your own ignorance and wishes.

It is part of their body, cells from their body and growing in their body, using nutrients from their body and sometimes even causing damage to their body. It is not your body and you are not medically qualified to make judgement on health matters therefore you have no say in the matter. This of course does not stop you having a say in order to impose your will on the woman.

I find it so hypocritical of you that at the same time you are condemning abortion you condone the deaths of 800,000,000 people (excluding the foetuses that were not counted) with humour and you expect thanks for it – are they not human?

Where did I say the foetus was not human? Oh I get it, you are lying.

Never so defenceless – try standing in the way of a bullet or bomb. Victims of violence are pretty defenceless too but that never stopped a good christian going into a cinema or school and blasting away at anyone who moves.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2014

Kathryn Camfield wrote:
<quoted text>
Faith means "not wanting to know the truth."
It takes no faith to believe there is no god because it is true.
Kathryn
Welcome to the thread

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2014

Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> I believe ChristineM is a Goddess , but it's just a belief . I rather like my beliefs If you want to argue about it it's ok.
I'll just have to beat you up :)>.
I thank you kind sir and I will second your belief. I am as much goddess as the bronze age EL dream is, more so in fact because there is proof that I do exist.

And by the very same standards you too are deified.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2014

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Why Queen Blondie, it's the exact same source you got your information from.
Smirk.
Perhaps, I have no proof of this because you have not bothered to provide any

And of course not the same question but an irrelevant and bastardised hotchpotch of made up mumbo jumbo that suites you own hairy fairy sensibilities.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2014

KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You claimed the state laws were still in force, and posted those sites attempting to claim proof.
I exposed your gross deceit.
Now you admit you lied.
Smile.
Yet the state laws are still in force – it really does not matter how hard you stomp your foot.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2014

KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
It incriminates you first, because if you really were verbally abused by a Christian, you have certainly returned the favor.
Second, we are talking about at least 25% of muslims overall being radical, not 'a few'. Nineteen muslims murdered 3,000 Christians and Jews in the twin towers.
YOU ignore that and whine about a claimed abuse of ONE atheist! Who knows if that is even true, since you lie everytime you type. The xenophobia is all yours Queen Blondie of the 'rational atheist' oxymorons...
Smirk.
<quoted text>
Once again, you prove me right.
Queen Blondie of the 'rational atheist' oxymorons negates 3,000 deaths because someone said something mean back to her.
Smirk.
Yes, yes, I understand now, you really are this stupid. I negated nothing, I compared with FACTS. And like so much else I have written, you slandered what I say with lies.

So like most christians it is facts that give you your problem, this too helps in my understanding of your deliberate ignorance and stupidity. Thank you.

The IRA attempting to kill me and christians attempting to kill my children are only a minute catalysts in the huge vat of excreta that is christianity and you prove that excreta with your xenophobic hatred and abuse of atheism, Islam and women time and time again.

Still smirking? You must have bum fooked moiré than one choirboy last night.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2014

KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Fact check.
Nearly all of those have been discounted by historians as Christian wars. Starting with the Arab (A is at the top of the alphabet)- Israeli Wars.
SMile.
<quoted text>
I know what you said, that's why I exposed it.
You claim Muslims are innocent of wrong, and only the Christian religion is guilty.
Now you agree with me again today???
Be careful Queen Blondie, you may be dethroned by the 'rational atheist' oxymorons...
Smile.
Liar, you posted because you fooked up, you accused me of what I did not say, there is evidence that I did not say it, I provided that evidence and you are now trying to cover your bare a$$.

Nope, why do you need to lie to justify your own lies? I say that religions breeds extremism in both Islam and christianity (and other religions). I compare muslim terrorism with christian terrorism and that is what upsets you because you must be of the mind that christian terrorism if good and muslim terrorism is bad. Wrong – all terrorism should be abhorred.

You are the one deliberately misinterpreting my posts

“Truth and kindness”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2014

ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you spoken to and asked any of those women? Nope you have simply abused, mocked and threatened them based on your own ignorance and wishes.
It is part of their body, cells from their body and growing in their body, using nutrients from their body and sometimes even causing damage to their body. It is not your body and you are not medically qualified to make judgement on health matters therefore you have no say in the matter. This of course does not stop you having a say in order to impose your will on the woman.
I find it so hypocritical of you that at the same time you are condemning abortion you condone the deaths of 800,000,000 people (excluding the foetuses that were not counted) with humour and you expect thanks for it – are they not human?
Where did I say the foetus was not human? Oh I get it, you are lying.
Never so defenceless – try standing in the way of a bullet or bomb. Victims of violence are pretty defenceless too but that never stopped a good christian going into a cinema or school and blasting away at anyone who moves.
Or setting up in front of a Planned Parenthood center and shooting doctors and nurses that work in those facilities. Snipers for Jesus. Shooting them in the back, or through windows. Eric Rudolph is really enjoying his life after setting off bombs for Jesus.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2014

ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet the state laws are still in force – it really does not matter how hard you stomp your foot.
You just admitted they weren't inforced, now you lie again.

Ah, the inherent depravity of 'rational atheist' oxymorons!

Smirk.
Thinking

Windsor, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2014

Judged:

"inforce"?

What century do you live in? The 15th?
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You just admitted they weren't inforced, now you lie again.
Ah, the inherent depravity of 'rational atheist' oxymorons!
Smirk.

“Let the games begin. . .”

Since: Jun 13

Botany Bay

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2014

Judged:

ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Do they ever make distinctions, I really think the problems are more racial than spiritual, however it’s the religion that breed the racism.
That's probably true. In the old colonial days, native people were seen as "benighted heathens". Ironically, their descendants are often more religious than us.

“Steaming hunk”

Since: Jun 11

butler, pa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2014

sweets2360 wrote:
<quoted text>
Or setting up in front of a Planned Parenthood center and shooting doctors and nurses that work in those facilities. Snipers for Jesus. Shooting them in the back, or through
windows. Eric Rudolph is really enjoying his life after setting off bombs for Jesus.
Getting permits and protesting legally in fronr of a planned parenthood or any other abortion mill is a right in the united states and legal. I have legally protested abortion. I have never killed nor would I condone that. That is against Christ's teaching to love unconditionally, even to love your enemies. No one who is a christian (ie a dedicated follower of christ) would dare think that he authorizes killing anybody.

Botany Bay

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2014

Judged:

waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
OF COURSE IT ISN'T!!!
don't you wish all sodomites understood this, instead of parading down our main streets about it and demanding that we approve???
Tuck your shirt in, ShirtUp.

Botany Bay

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2014

Judged:

Thinking wrote:
No one should have the right to be not offended.
If you hate gay sex so much, I suggest you take up another hobby.
<quoted text>
LOL

Botany Bay

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2014

Judged:

waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL - you reverse misogamists NEVER play fair with insults!
i see, so democracy for gaytheist fascism is democracy indeed, but democracy for decency and freedom is NOT democray!
can you see how the world is going to be ruled by the AntiChrist soon and for a brief period of time?:-)
WTH is a misogamist?!

It sounds like someone who opposed to marriage. She has a husband.

Keep blathering.
:-)

Botany Bay

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2014

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Fact check.
Nearly all of those have been discounted by historians as Christian wars. Starting with the Arab (A is at the top of the alphabet)- Israeli Wars.
SMile.
"Religious conflict", ie not just Xian. Can't u read, Bucket of Rocks?
:D

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2014

Thinking wrote:
How could Adam and Eve have sinned? The bible says they didn't know what right and wrong was before eating of the tree of knowledge.
So your god sinned, not them.
You wouldn't punish a baby for getting injured. Or would you?
<quoted text>
let's look at your own words for the answer to your own question:

you said "..they didn't know what right and wrong was BEFORE eating of the tree of knowledge"

first off - it was called the 'tree of the knowledge OF GOOD AND EVIL' AND God said "don't eat of it"

second - we're not talking about babies and we're not talking about getting injured - WE'RE TALKING ABOUT DISOBEYING A DIRECT COMMAND FROM GOD- which is exactly what you continuoulsy do everytime you dodge these reasonable responses to your unreasonable assumptions.

now you'd be doing your own self a huge favor if you check yourself before you wreck yourself;-)

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2014

Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Tuck your shirt in, ShirtUp.
why you do me like dis, hon, when all i wanna do is make love not war???:-(

Botany Bay

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2014

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm German, my butt imitates a British fog horn name Queen Blondie.
Snicker.
Du bist ein gross Dumkopf.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent NCAA Basketball Discussions

Search the NCAA Basketball Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min In The Right 1,079,847
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 2 hr The_Box 305,088
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 4 hr Bruin Nation 26,659
How to recover lost data from iPhone/iPad/iPod- (Jan '14) 12 hr jessirinneyswift 9
UMES Basketball Forward Ishaq Pitt Named to NAB... 21 hr Dana McCarty 1
I got my loan from stephenloanhelp@hotmail.com (May '13) Thu RICK SERVICE 26
urgent loan needed apply now (Sep '13) Jul 20 Danny 2
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••