Atheism requires as much faith as religion?

Atheism requires as much faith as religion? bearvspuma : The only problem with this rationalization is that ita s assuming all athiests are so because theya re intelligent in the ways of science and reasoning and all people that believe in a form of god are unintelligent. Full Story
A Little Light

Sicklerville, NJ

#230917 Jun 19, 2014
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes... that much is true.
But even his worst novels are still entertaining, for the most part.
Hi Bob. I see that after all these years, you're still at it... but you sound rather bored. Are you afraid to stop bashing Christians for fear of nothing better to do with your life? Even bitterness eventually dulls.

How about facing the truth about yourself and seek repentance before it's too late? God is merciful, but He will not be mocked. Ultimately, you will bow down before Him anyway, not because He demands it, but because truth demands that a creature submit to his creator, and God is greater than His creation and is just and true.

He knows the beginning and the end... all the while that you play at being important in your limited knowledge. C'mon, man! Give up the ruse. Something doesn't come from nothing... you're caught!

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#230918 Jun 19, 2014
A Little Light wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Bob. I see that after all these years, you're still at it... but you sound rather bored. Are you afraid to stop bashing Christians for fear of nothing better to do with your life? Even bitterness eventually dulls.
How about facing the truth about yourself and seek repentance before it's too late? God is merciful, but He will not be mocked. Ultimately, you will bow down before Him anyway, not because He demands it, but because truth demands that a creature submit to his creator, and God is greater than His creation and is just and true.
He knows the beginning and the end... all the while that you play at being important in your limited knowledge. C'mon, man! Give up the ruse. Something doesn't come from nothing... you're caught!
"C'mon, man! Give up the ruse. Something doesn't come from nothing... you're caught!"

Where did your god come from?
Cheetah

Lija, Malta

#230919 Jun 19, 2014
Kathryn Camfield wrote:
<quoted text>
Faith means "not wanting to know the truth."
It takes no faith to believe there is no god because it is true.
Kathryn
Another silly atheist.
How do you know there is no God?

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#230920 Jun 19, 2014
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
"C'mon, man! Give up the ruse. Something doesn't come from nothing... you're caught!"
I believe ChristineM is a Goddess , but it's just a belief . I rather like my beliefs If you want to argue about it it's ok.
I'll just have to beat you up :)>.

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#230921 Jun 19, 2014
Cheetah wrote:
<quoted text>
Another silly atheist.
Me swears to you, I am here ...there's no denying it.
Now do as you were told, all according to plan.

Just like the prophesy I told you.

Read your scriptures just like I said.
A Little Light

Sicklerville, NJ

#230922 Jun 19, 2014
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
How would I know where God "comes from?" I'm like an ant in a tank where time exists. From my perspective, He has always existed. However, within my existence I know that something can't come from nothing... and only a fool would try to argue that without God something coming from nothing is possible.
Cheetah

Lija, Malta

#230923 Jun 19, 2014
A Little Light wrote:
<quoted text>
How would I know where God "comes from?" I'm like an ant in a tank where time exists. From my perspective, He has always existed. However, within my existence I know that something can't come from nothing... and only a fool would try to argue that without God something coming from nothing is possible.
Ah...they hate that argument when you tell them that the universe could not have appeared out of nowhere.
This is where the atheist gets stuck and has no way out.
Thinking

Marston Magna, UK

#230924 Jun 19, 2014
Prove it.
Cheetah wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah...they hate that argument when you tell them that the universe could not have appeared out of nowhere.
This is where the atheist gets stuck and has no way out.
Thinking

Marston Magna, UK

#230925 Jun 19, 2014
Why is that question so important to you?

What's important to me is that I know 100% there is no all powerful compassionate god because there is evidence of avoidable suffering.
Cheetah wrote:
<quoted text>
Another silly atheist.

“I started out with nothing”

Since: Nov 10

and still got most of it left

#230926 Jun 20, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL - you reverse misogamists NEVER play fair with insults!
i see, so democracy for gaytheist fascism is democracy indeed, but democracy for decency and freedom is NOT democray!
can you see how the world is going to be ruled by the AntiChrist soon and for a brief period of time?:-)
Why to fascist right wing godbots like you have such difficulty understanding the meaning of the word democracy, here let me help you

Democracy : Noun : a system of government by the whole population or all the eligible members of a state, typically through elected representatives.

Did you notice those words “WHOLE POPULATION” and “ALL THE ELIGIBLE MEMBERS”

I do realise that they are anathema to christian fascism but that’s just tough,’ the whole population’ does not mean just the ones who agree with you. You choose to live in a democratic country so live with it.

#230927 Jun 20, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
And that same article said more atheists are analized by Muslims than homosexuals!
That's some stinking mutilation!!!
Smirk.
What article is this or are you just dreaming again?

But of course you would know being the donor of so much analysing in the christian church you were forcibly evicted from

Did you know that there is an understanding over this side of the Atlantic puddle, the reasons christians ‘smirk’ is because they are content that they have just bum fooked a young choir boy. Is that why you smirk so much?

#230928 Jun 20, 2014
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Quotes from the supposed proof YOU provided.
"The Supreme Court ruled in Lawrence v. Texas in 2003 that it is unconstitutional to bar consensual sex between adults, calling it a violation of the 14th Amendment."
"A lawsuit may be filed; Bothwell would likely win, as he should, since there can be no religious test for public office."
But you know this, and still attempt to deny the truth.
Where is my apology?
Queen Blondie is holding high the moral standard of 'rational atheist' oxymorons once again!
Keep trying Thunder Thighs!
Smirk smile.
<quoted text>
Laws stand???
Do they ever get to sit?
Your articles said those laws are in jail.
Won't matter if they stand or not thunder thighs...
Oh, I quoted your articles. If they were distorted, you picked them.
Long live Queen Blondie of the 'rational atheist' oxymorons!!!!
Snicker smile.
LOL, you are so naive, do are you honestly so paranoid that you think I personally chose those articles just to get at you? Honey the articles were the fist in my google search I needed no other help so show you are deliberately ignorant.

The articles are unbiased in that they show instances where federal law has been enforced to stomp all over state laws, those state laws still exist otherwise why would it need reporting?

So there you go thunder butt, you fail again, are you getting used to it yet?

Are you really this stupid or is it all an act to gain sympathy of your fellow godbots

#230929 Jun 20, 2014
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>

It incriminates you first, because if you really were verbally abused by a Christian, you have certainly returned the favor.
Second, we are talking about at least 25% of muslims overall being radical, not 'a few'. Nineteen muslims murdered 3,000 Christians and Jews in the twin towers.
YOU ignore that and whine about a claimed abuse of ONE atheist! Who knows if that is even true, since you lie everytime you type. The xenophobia is all yours Queen Blondie of the 'rational atheist' oxymorons...
Smirk.
Say what, because a muslim has never assaulted me (or my children) and christians have done both then it incriminates me – for what – for being female, having children – for being blonde? It was those incidents and many others including your sick minded diarrhoea and verbal abuse and that of other “good” christians that fuel me. You don’t like it then that’s just too tough for you, you have the choice to butt out.(oops I should not have mentioned butt then should I, I know how it turns you on)

I will remind you that you abused atheism with your deliberate and sustained hatred just as something to do in every post you made and abused my gender and my hair colour becuse you had nothing else to work with long before any retaliation from me. You do it for no other reason than to get a bite and I bit and because that bite hurts you then it is not my problem, you invited it.

Please supply any FACTUAL evidence that over 25% of muslims are radicalised?– that is FACTUAL - not hearsay and supermarket hate tabloids.

19 terrorist killed more than 3000 people in the twin towers,

And you forgot to mention

Warrington bomb attacks -the Provisional IRA (christian) killed two children.
London Docklands a Provisional IRA (christian) bomb killed two civilians, and incidentally brought to an end the ceasefire that had lasted 17 months and nine
Omagh bombing - the Real IRA (christian) exploded a bomb that killed 29 civilians,
Anders Behring Breivik (fundimentalist christian killed 77 in Norway
Adam Lanza (christian) killed 6 children
James Hiolmes (christian) killed 12
Radovan Karadzic (christian) committed genocide just like you god and killed uncountable thousands
Ratko Mladic (christian) participated in genocide and is responsible for the death of uncountable thousands
Adolf Hitler (christian) responsible for the death of millions
Joseph Stalin (christian) responsible for the death of millions
Christian/Islam war in Lebanon (Islamic country) 250,000 deaths

Christian/Islam war in Sudan (Islamic country) 2,000,000 deaths
English civil war protestant v catholic 2,000,000 deaths
Christian/Islam war in Nigeria 3,000,000 deaths
French religions wars protestant v catholic 4,000,000, deaths
30 years war protestant v catholic 11,500,000, deaths
And much more spanning back 2000 years.

So you point is what, that religions kills people, thanks, I already knew that

Honey, that one is me and to me I count, in that, just like in everything else your opinion is worthless and it is not just one. Every single atheist who deems to speak out about the hatred and abuse metered out by cretinanity like you is subject to that abuse.

I am not christian so have no need to lie, you of course are welcome to your opinion, an opinion that ignores truth and facts and leaves you with a fluffy warm pink christian blanket to hide under. Honey, I is not me hating 23% of humanity because a newspaper told me to, that is you.

Still smirking I see, just bum fooked another quire boy?

#230930 Jun 20, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Fact check.
Nearly all of those have been discounted by historians as Christian wars. Starting with the Arab (A is at the top of the alphabet)- Israeli Wars.
SMile.
It would help if you had your vision checked – I did not say christian conflict I said and I quote “religious conflict”

That’s RELIGIOUS, here let me spell it R - E - L - I - G - I - O - U – S – can you get that through your thick skull? Or do you really have your babble book so far up your a$$ that you believe christianity to be the only religion?

So your deliberate ignorance causes you to fail again – getting to be expected isn’t it?

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Location hidden

#230931 Jun 20, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
What article is this or are you just dreaming again?
Why Queen Blondie, it's the exact same source you got your information from.

Smirk.

Location hidden

#230932 Jun 20, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Quotes from the supposed proof YOU provided.
"The Supreme Court ruled in Lawrence v. Texas in 2003 that it is unconstitutional to bar consensual sex between adults, calling it a violation of the 14th Amendment."
"A lawsuit may be filed; Bothwell would likely win, as he should, since there can be no religious test for public office."
But you know this, and still attempt to deny the truth.
Where is my apology?
Queen Blondie is holding high the moral standard of 'rational atheist' oxymorons once again!
Keep trying Thunder Thighs!
Smirk smile.
<quoted text>
Laws stand???
Do they ever get to sit?
Your articles said those laws are in jail.
Won't matter if they stand or not thunder thighs...
Oh, I quoted your articles. If they were distorted, you picked them.
Long live Queen Blondie of the 'rational atheist' oxymorons!!!!
Snicker smile.
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
The articles are unbiased in that they show instances where federal law has been enforced to stomp all over state laws,
You claimed the state laws were still in force, and posted those sites attempting to claim proof.

I exposed your gross deceit.

Now you admit you lied.

Smile.

Location hidden

#230933 Jun 20, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>

It incriminates you first, because if you really were verbally abused by a Christian, you have certainly returned the favor.
Second, we are talking about at least 25% of muslims overall being radical, not 'a few'. Nineteen muslims murdered 3,000 Christians and Jews in the twin towers.
YOU ignore that and whine about a claimed abuse of ONE atheist! Who knows if that is even true, since you lie everytime you type. The xenophobia is all yours Queen Blondie of the 'rational atheist' oxymorons...
Smirk.
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
19 Muslims killed more than 3000 Christians and Jews in the twin towers,
Once again, you prove me right.

Queen Blondie of the 'rational atheist' oxymorons negates 3,000 deaths because someone said something mean back to her.

Smirk.

Location hidden

#230934 Jun 20, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Fact check.
Nearly all of those have been discounted by historians as Christian wars. Starting with the Arab (A is at the top of the alphabet)- Israeli Wars.
SMile.
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
It would help if you had your vision checked – I did not say christian conflict I said and I quote “religious conflict”
That’s RELIGIOUS, here let me spell it R - E - L - I - G - I - O - U – S – can you get that through your thick skull? Or do you really have your babble book so far up your a$$ that you believe christianity to be the only religion?
So your deliberate ignorance causes you to fail again – getting to be expected isn’t it?
I know what you said, that's why I exposed it.

You claim Muslims are innocent of wrong, and only the Christian religion is guilty.

Now you agree with me again today???

Be careful Queen Blondie, you may be dethroned by the 'rational atheist' oxymorons...

Smile.

#230935 Jun 20, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
:-)
Cheers thunder butt

I think it’s amazingly childish how you find such humour from plagiarising someone else’s comment, then EDITING with ignorant and foul comments

Must be a christian thing because no rational, thinking atheist would stoop so low.

#230936 Jun 20, 2014
number four wrote:
<quoted text>...You're Welcome ...Isn't the Earth overpopulated anyhow ..?
Can we agree that Men make wars ...?
Aren't we just animals , with opposable thumbs .?
Don't you get rabid during world cup season ...?...and, that only a gay game ..that sucks .
Ahh so the religious killing those who disagree with them is fook all to do with ‘god told me to do it on the name of my god’ but an ecological saviour? Hmm never thought about it like that, perhaps there is something to this religion killing religion after all.

No I don’t give a damn about a load of balls in the name of little boys country pride, do you?

However, you may consider it gay but at least they don’t need Kevlar armour in case they bump into another player. And it is a ‘WORLD’ cup, not a world series played by only one country.

Besides what do you have against gays? I did not realise you were as xenophobic as KiMare

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min harmonious 1,115,533
Should child beauty pageants be banned? 16 min The ADELAIDEAN 347
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 2 hr STO 305,851
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 2 hr PEE PEE PETE 27,597
What role do you think humans play in global wa... 2 hr Obskeptic 1,134
Conn's Appliances (Nov '07) Tue Carol 280
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Sep 29 El SupremoS 201,038

NCAA Basketball People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE