Atheism requires as much faith as religion?

Atheism requires as much faith as religion? bearvspuma : The only problem with this rationalization is that ita s assuming all athiests are so because theya re intelligent in the ways of science and reasoning and all people that believe in a form of god are unintelligent. Full Story

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#230908 Jun 18, 2014
Thinking wrote:
If your god needs to run a simulation, then it is not omniscient.
You must see that every time you answer me, you shrink your god.
<quoted text>
..ha ha..If God wasn't omniscient , then how did He know , you were going to post this ...Hmmm..?

Look , could you use a different adjective ...besides , shrink .?

If feel creepy , if I assert " nah man , my God is getting engorged ."

You do understand the U.K. and the U.S.A . are practically " two " different countries .?

Religion " here " is kinda a big deal .

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#230909 Jun 18, 2014
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..ha ha..If God wasn't omniscient , then how did He know , you were going to post this ...Hmmm..?
Look , could you use a different adjective ...besides , shrink .?
If feel creepy , if I assert " nah man , my God is getting engorged ."
You do understand the U.K. and the U.S.A . are practically " two " different countries .?
Religion " here " is kinda a big deal .
Then quit playing with yourself.
Thinking

Marston Magna, UK

#230910 Jun 18, 2014
Doesn't make it true.
number four wrote:
<quoted text>Religion " here " is kinda a big deal .

“The who whating how...”

Since: Dec 12

"...with huh?"

#230911 Jun 19, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>I'm German, my butt imitates a British fog horn name Queen Blondie.

Snicker.
*can anyone translate this?*

Maybe if you say it in German it'll make more sense?

“I started out with nothing”

Since: Nov 10

and still got most of it left

#230912 Jun 19, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
You may remain delusional but please to not project your delusion onto reality - back at ya, babe cakes!;-)
Nope, just the expected plagiarised projection

Evidence, facts are what counts in reality not your wet dreams of god magic

#230913 Jun 19, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
OF COURSE IT ISN'T!!!
don't you wish all sodomites understood this, instead of parading down our main streets about it and demanding that we approve???
Can’t say I have ever seen a public sodomy display, what sort backwoods village do you come from.

Funny though I see plenty of godbots parading down our main streets with crosses of death demanding that we all kowtow to their personal god dream

But this is no doubt fine in your book? Because you have you own personal opinion of democracy that’s good just so long as it agrees with your sensibilities – right.
Thinking

Marston Magna, UK

#230914 Jun 19, 2014
Likewise I've never had to answer door to door people campaigning for LGBT matters but I do get god squad crackpots who think they are entitled to talk shite at me on my doorstep.
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Can’t say I have ever seen a public sodomy display, what sort backwoods village do you come from.
Funny though I see plenty of godbots parading down our main streets with crosses of death demanding that we all kowtow to their personal god dream
But this is no doubt fine in your book? Because you have you own personal opinion of democracy that’s good just so long as it agrees with your sensibilities – right.
EdSed

Wishaw, UK

#230915 Jun 19, 2014
" ..instead of parading down our main streets about it and demanding that we approve???"
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Can’t say I have ever seen a public sodomy display, what sort backwoods village do you come from.....
Lol!
Religion = superstition
and it's nothing but trouble these days. Religion's about as useful as a flush toilet on a space-station.

“She's from Reno NV.”

Since: Jun 14

Reno NV

#230916 Jun 19, 2014
discocrisco wrote:
Maybe, the Christians got it right on the God thing. What they didn't know that is there is intelligent life right and God manifested himself in another way than us.
And there is millions of our civilizations among this universe and millions of ways God revealed himslf to them
But see it was none of business to know how he did it. It is beyond our feeble little minds. Us humans think we are terminally unique. Guess what. We are not. We are little specks in the infinite, large cosmos.
Faith means "not wanting to know the truth."

It takes no faith to believe there is no god because it is true.

Kathryn
A Little Light

Sicklerville, NJ

#230917 Jun 19, 2014
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes... that much is true.
But even his worst novels are still entertaining, for the most part.
Hi Bob. I see that after all these years, you're still at it... but you sound rather bored. Are you afraid to stop bashing Christians for fear of nothing better to do with your life? Even bitterness eventually dulls.

How about facing the truth about yourself and seek repentance before it's too late? God is merciful, but He will not be mocked. Ultimately, you will bow down before Him anyway, not because He demands it, but because truth demands that a creature submit to his creator, and God is greater than His creation and is just and true.

He knows the beginning and the end... all the while that you play at being important in your limited knowledge. C'mon, man! Give up the ruse. Something doesn't come from nothing... you're caught!

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#230918 Jun 19, 2014
A Little Light wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Bob. I see that after all these years, you're still at it... but you sound rather bored. Are you afraid to stop bashing Christians for fear of nothing better to do with your life? Even bitterness eventually dulls.
How about facing the truth about yourself and seek repentance before it's too late? God is merciful, but He will not be mocked. Ultimately, you will bow down before Him anyway, not because He demands it, but because truth demands that a creature submit to his creator, and God is greater than His creation and is just and true.
He knows the beginning and the end... all the while that you play at being important in your limited knowledge. C'mon, man! Give up the ruse. Something doesn't come from nothing... you're caught!
"C'mon, man! Give up the ruse. Something doesn't come from nothing... you're caught!"

Where did your god come from?
Cheetah

Lija, Malta

#230919 Jun 19, 2014
Kathryn Camfield wrote:
<quoted text>
Faith means "not wanting to know the truth."
It takes no faith to believe there is no god because it is true.
Kathryn
Another silly atheist.
How do you know there is no God?

Location hidden

#230920 Jun 19, 2014
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
"C'mon, man! Give up the ruse. Something doesn't come from nothing... you're caught!"
I believe ChristineM is a Goddess , but it's just a belief . I rather like my beliefs If you want to argue about it it's ok.
I'll just have to beat you up :)>.

Location hidden

#230921 Jun 19, 2014
Cheetah wrote:
<quoted text>
Another silly atheist.
Me swears to you, I am here ...there's no denying it.
Now do as you were told, all according to plan.

Just like the prophesy I told you.

Read your scriptures just like I said.
A Little Light

Sicklerville, NJ

#230922 Jun 19, 2014
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
How would I know where God "comes from?" I'm like an ant in a tank where time exists. From my perspective, He has always existed. However, within my existence I know that something can't come from nothing... and only a fool would try to argue that without God something coming from nothing is possible.
Cheetah

Lija, Malta

#230923 Jun 19, 2014
A Little Light wrote:
<quoted text>
How would I know where God "comes from?" I'm like an ant in a tank where time exists. From my perspective, He has always existed. However, within my existence I know that something can't come from nothing... and only a fool would try to argue that without God something coming from nothing is possible.
Ah...they hate that argument when you tell them that the universe could not have appeared out of nowhere.
This is where the atheist gets stuck and has no way out.
Thinking

Marston Magna, UK

#230924 Jun 19, 2014
Prove it.
Cheetah wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah...they hate that argument when you tell them that the universe could not have appeared out of nowhere.
This is where the atheist gets stuck and has no way out.
Thinking

Marston Magna, UK

#230925 Jun 19, 2014
Why is that question so important to you?

What's important to me is that I know 100% there is no all powerful compassionate god because there is evidence of avoidable suffering.
Cheetah wrote:
<quoted text>
Another silly atheist.

#230926 Jun 20, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL - you reverse misogamists NEVER play fair with insults!
i see, so democracy for gaytheist fascism is democracy indeed, but democracy for decency and freedom is NOT democray!
can you see how the world is going to be ruled by the AntiChrist soon and for a brief period of time?:-)
Why to fascist right wing godbots like you have such difficulty understanding the meaning of the word democracy, here let me help you

Democracy : Noun : a system of government by the whole population or all the eligible members of a state, typically through elected representatives.

Did you notice those words “WHOLE POPULATION” and “ALL THE ELIGIBLE MEMBERS”

I do realise that they are anathema to christian fascism but that’s just tough,’ the whole population’ does not mean just the ones who agree with you. You choose to live in a democratic country so live with it.

#230927 Jun 20, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
And that same article said more atheists are analized by Muslims than homosexuals!
That's some stinking mutilation!!!
Smirk.
What article is this or are you just dreaming again?

But of course you would know being the donor of so much analysing in the christian church you were forcibly evicted from

Did you know that there is an understanding over this side of the Atlantic puddle, the reasons christians ‘smirk’ is because they are content that they have just bum fooked a young choir boy. Is that why you smirk so much?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 7 min KiMare 201,178
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 11 min Yeah 1,154,268
What role do you think humans play in global wa... 12 min Patriot AKA Bozo 2,691
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr cpeter1313 307,003
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 3 hr Bruin Nation 28,403
Should child beauty pageants be banned? Sat Roy the Boy 691
Conn's Appliances (Nov '07) Dec 16 The Real Daniel S... 281
More from around the web