Atheism requires as much faith as religion?

Atheism requires as much faith as religion? bearvspuma : The only problem with this rationalization is that ita s assuming all athiests are so because theya re intelligent in the ways of science and reasoning and all people that believe in a form of god are unintelligent. Full Story

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#230901 Jun 18, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Quotes from the supposed proof YOU provided.
"The Supreme Court ruled in Lawrence v. Texas in 2003 that it is unconstitutional to bar consensual sex between adults, calling it a violation of the 14th Amendment."
"A lawsuit may be filed; Bothwell would likely win, as he should, since there can be no religious test for public office."
But you know this, and still attempt to deny the truth.
Where is my apology?
Queen Blondie is holding high the moral standard of 'rational atheist' oxymorons once again!
Keep trying Thunder Thighs!
Smirk smile.
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes and, that makes no difference to the fact that in the states I mentions the laws still stand.
But of course you know this and still attempt to distort the FACTS
Keep failing thunder butt
Laws stand???

Do they ever get to sit?

Your articles said those laws are in jail.

Won't matter if they stand or not thunder thighs...

Oh, I quoted your articles. If they were distorted, you picked them.

Long live Queen Blondie of the 'rational atheist' oxymorons!!!!

Snicker smile.

Location hidden

#230902 Jun 18, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Um, Queen Blondie, you 'accidently' left out part of my mocking plagiarism of YOUR post. Why did you do that?
Here it is:
"I can honestly say I have never had a muslim verbally abuse and threaten me for being a Christian."
That happens to be the first line. The line that incriminates you.
But here is what is even more important:
What you may or may not have experienced from muslims personally is pointless. The horrific, sadistic, barbarianism we see happening in Syria, Nigeria, and now Iraq IS important.
Not just your denial, but even your defense puts blood on your hands.
Aside from being another example of 'rational atheist' oxymoronic behavior, it is diabolically despicable.
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Why should it incriminate me it is TRUTH. I can HONESTLY that I have never had a muslim verbally abuse and threaten me for anything. Do you have problem comprehending truth?
And why are you mixing all muslims with a few extremist, radical fookwhits? There are over 1.5 billion (thatís BILLION) muslims in this world what included a few thousand nutjobs.
Funny how you can differentiate the extremism of Stalin, Hitler, Karadzic and Mladic from christianity but cannot offer the same to a faith that the your previous right wing government and the press tells you to hate.
The xenophobia instilled in so many westerners by well intentioned governments and press along with the xenophobia indoctrinated by religion in a large part responsible for your hatred and deliberate misunderstanding.
It incriminates you first, because if you really were verbally abused by a Christian, you have certainly returned the favor.

Second, we are talking about at least 25% of muslims overall being radical, not 'a few'. Nineteen muslims murdered 3,000 Christians and Jews in the twin towers.

YOU ignore that and whine about a claimed abuse of ONE atheist! Who knows if that is even true, since you lie everytime you type. The xenophobia is all yours Queen Blondie of the 'rational atheist' oxymorons...

Smirk.

Location hidden

#230903 Jun 18, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
There is purity and truth in numbers, the number s are the numbers and cannot lie
I did google it and I did come up with several pages of agenda ridden sites. Once you have got past the codswallop and self serving mumbo jumbo you can home in on the facts.
Why limit it to global conflict, is that the only way you can make your point. Many people have died in minor religious conflict over the ages, here is a shortlist that amounts to almost 1 BILLION.
Albigensian Crusade, 1208-49
Algeria, 1992-
Baha'is, 1848-54
Bosnia, 1992-95
Boxer Rebellion, 1899-1901
Christian Romans, 30-313 CE
Croatia, 1991-92
English Civil War, 1642-46
Holocaust, 1938-45
Huguenot Wars, 1562-1598
India, 1992-2002
India: Suttee & Thugs
Indo-Pakistani Partition, 1947
Iran, Islamic Republic, 1979-
Iraq, Shiites, 1991-92
Jews, 1348
Jonestown, 1978
Lebanon 1860 / 1975-92
Molucca Is., 1999-
Mongolia, 1937-39
Northern Ireland, 1974-98
Russian pogroms 1905-06 / 1917-22
St. Bartholemew Massacre, 1572
Shang China, ca. 1300-1050 BCE
Shimabara Revolt, Japan 1637-38
Sikh uprising, India, 1984-91
Spanish Inquisition, 1478-1834
Taiping Rebellion, 1850-64
Thirty Years War, 1618-48
Tudor England
Vietnam, 1800s
Witch Hunts, 1400-1800
Xhosa, 1857
Arab Outbreak, 7th Century CE
Arab-Israeli Wars, 1948-
Al Qaeda, 1993-
Crusades, 1095-1291
Dutch Revolt, 1566-1609
Nigeria, 1990s, 2000s
Fact check.

Nearly all of those have been discounted by historians as Christian wars. Starting with the Arab (A is at the top of the alphabet)- Israeli Wars.

SMile.

Location hidden

#230904 Jun 18, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
Lmao!
"Thunder butt".
Love ya Brits.
I'm German, my butt imitates a British fog horn name Queen Blondie.

Snicker.

Location hidden

#230905 Jun 18, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Takes bow and farts
:-)

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#230906 Jun 18, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
There is purity and truth in numbers, the number s are the numbers and cannot lie
I did google it and I did come up with several pages of agenda ridden sites. Once you have got past the codswallop and self serving mumbo jumbo you can home in on the facts.
Why limit it to global conflict, is that the only way you can make your point. Many people have died in minor religious conflict over the ages, here is a shortlist that amounts to almost 1 BILLION.
Albigensian Crusade, 1208-49
Algeria, 1992-
Baha'is, 1848-54
Bosnia, 1992-95
Boxer Rebellion, 1899-1901
Christian Romans, 30-313 CE
Croatia, 1991-92
English Civil War, 1642-46
Holocaust, 1938-45
Huguenot Wars, 1562-1598
India, 1992-2002
India: Suttee & Thugs
Indo-Pakistani Partition, 1947
Iran, Islamic Republic, 1979-
Iraq, Shiites, 1991-92
Jews, 1348
Jonestown, 1978
Lebanon 1860 / 1975-92
Molucca Is., 1999-
Mongolia, 1937-39
Northern Ireland, 1974-98
Russian pogroms 1905-06 / 1917-22
St. Bartholemew Massacre, 1572
Shang China, ca. 1300-1050 BCE
Shimabara Revolt, Japan 1637-38
Sikh uprising, India, 1984-91
Spanish Inquisition, 1478-1834
Taiping Rebellion, 1850-64
Thirty Years War, 1618-48
Tudor England
Vietnam, 1800s
Witch Hunts, 1400-1800
Xhosa, 1857
Arab Outbreak, 7th Century CE
Arab-Israeli Wars, 1948-
Al Qaeda, 1993-
Crusades, 1095-1291
Dutch Revolt, 1566-1609
Nigeria, 1990s, 2000s
...You're Welcome ...Isn't the Earth overpopulated anyhow ..?

Can we agree that Men make wars ...?

Aren't we just animals , with opposable thumbs .?

Don't you get rabid during world cup season ...?...and, that only a gay game ..that sucks .

Las Vegas, NV

#230907 Jun 18, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
I did not make any judgements; I just questioned your lies and provided evidence.
You always have a choice, if you donít like it then move to a country more restricted in individual freedoms than the US rather that killing doctors and abusing women who are by the very nature of their predicament under a great deal of stress anyway. It is not your body and it is not your decision.
..Whoa ..You hit the nail on the head ; these women ... ARE COERCED ....by , irresponsible boyfriends , or embarrassed parents ...Women would never choose to end the life of their unborn ...if they had support or financial security .

And , again " you " nailed it ..It is not * my * body ...and , neither is it * their * body , that they wish to destroy ....

According to you , the fetus is not human ...according to my religion ( that likes causing all the wars ever and ruining everybody's weather , and beating on dumb animals .) They are developing men and women , who have never been so defenseless ..

Las Vegas, NV

#230908 Jun 18, 2014
Thinking wrote:
If your god needs to run a simulation, then it is not omniscient.
You must see that every time you answer me, you shrink your god.
<quoted text>
..ha ha..If God wasn't omniscient , then how did He know , you were going to post this ...Hmmm..?

Look , could you use a different adjective ...besides , shrink .?

If feel creepy , if I assert " nah man , my God is getting engorged ."

You do understand the U.K. and the U.S.A . are practically " two " different countries .?

Religion " here " is kinda a big deal .

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#230909 Jun 18, 2014
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..ha ha..If God wasn't omniscient , then how did He know , you were going to post this ...Hmmm..?
Look , could you use a different adjective ...besides , shrink .?
If feel creepy , if I assert " nah man , my God is getting engorged ."
You do understand the U.K. and the U.S.A . are practically " two " different countries .?
Religion " here " is kinda a big deal .
Then quit playing with yourself.
Thinking

Marston Magna, UK

#230910 Jun 18, 2014
Doesn't make it true.
number four wrote:
<quoted text>Religion " here " is kinda a big deal .

“The who whating how...”

Since: Dec 12

"...with huh?"

#230911 Jun 19, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>I'm German, my butt imitates a British fog horn name Queen Blondie.

Snicker.
*can anyone translate this?*

Maybe if you say it in German it'll make more sense?

“I started out with nothing”

and still got most of it left

#230912 Jun 19, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
You may remain delusional but please to not project your delusion onto reality - back at ya, babe cakes!;-)
Nope, just the expected plagiarised projection

Evidence, facts are what counts in reality not your wet dreams of god magic

“I started out with nothing”

and still got most of it left

#230913 Jun 19, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
OF COURSE IT ISN'T!!!
don't you wish all sodomites understood this, instead of parading down our main streets about it and demanding that we approve???
Canít say I have ever seen a public sodomy display, what sort backwoods village do you come from.

Funny though I see plenty of godbots parading down our main streets with crosses of death demanding that we all kowtow to their personal god dream

But this is no doubt fine in your book? Because you have you own personal opinion of democracy thatís good just so long as it agrees with your sensibilities Ė right.
Thinking

Marston Magna, UK

#230914 Jun 19, 2014
Likewise I've never had to answer door to door people campaigning for LGBT matters but I do get god squad crackpots who think they are entitled to talk shite at me on my doorstep.
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Canít say I have ever seen a public sodomy display, what sort backwoods village do you come from.
Funny though I see plenty of godbots parading down our main streets with crosses of death demanding that we all kowtow to their personal god dream
But this is no doubt fine in your book? Because you have you own personal opinion of democracy thatís good just so long as it agrees with your sensibilities Ė right.
EdSed

Wishaw, UK

#230915 Jun 19, 2014
" ..instead of parading down our main streets about it and demanding that we approve???"
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Canít say I have ever seen a public sodomy display, what sort backwoods village do you come from.....
Lol!
Religion = superstition
and it's nothing but trouble these days. Religion's about as useful as a flush toilet on a space-station.

“She's from Reno NV.”

Since: Jun 14

Reno NV

#230916 Jun 19, 2014
discocrisco wrote:
Maybe, the Christians got it right on the God thing. What they didn't know that is there is intelligent life right and God manifested himself in another way than us.
And there is millions of our civilizations among this universe and millions of ways God revealed himslf to them
But see it was none of business to know how he did it. It is beyond our feeble little minds. Us humans think we are terminally unique. Guess what. We are not. We are little specks in the infinite, large cosmos.
Faith means "not wanting to know the truth."

It takes no faith to believe there is no god because it is true.

Kathryn
A Little Light

Sicklerville, NJ

#230917 Jun 19, 2014
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes... that much is true.
But even his worst novels are still entertaining, for the most part.
Hi Bob. I see that after all these years, you're still at it... but you sound rather bored. Are you afraid to stop bashing Christians for fear of nothing better to do with your life? Even bitterness eventually dulls.

How about facing the truth about yourself and seek repentance before it's too late? God is merciful, but He will not be mocked. Ultimately, you will bow down before Him anyway, not because He demands it, but because truth demands that a creature submit to his creator, and God is greater than His creation and is just and true.

He knows the beginning and the end... all the while that you play at being important in your limited knowledge. C'mon, man! Give up the ruse. Something doesn't come from nothing... you're caught!

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#230918 Jun 19, 2014
A Little Light wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Bob. I see that after all these years, you're still at it... but you sound rather bored. Are you afraid to stop bashing Christians for fear of nothing better to do with your life? Even bitterness eventually dulls.
How about facing the truth about yourself and seek repentance before it's too late? God is merciful, but He will not be mocked. Ultimately, you will bow down before Him anyway, not because He demands it, but because truth demands that a creature submit to his creator, and God is greater than His creation and is just and true.
He knows the beginning and the end... all the while that you play at being important in your limited knowledge. C'mon, man! Give up the ruse. Something doesn't come from nothing... you're caught!
"C'mon, man! Give up the ruse. Something doesn't come from nothing... you're caught!"

Where did your god come from?
Cheetah

Lija, Malta

#230919 Jun 19, 2014
Kathryn Camfield wrote:
<quoted text>
Faith means "not wanting to know the truth."
It takes no faith to believe there is no god because it is true.
Kathryn
Another silly atheist.
How do you know there is no God?

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#230920 Jun 19, 2014
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
"C'mon, man! Give up the ruse. Something doesn't come from nothing... you're caught!"
Where did your god come from?
I believe ChristineM is a Goddess , but it's just a belief . I rather like my beliefs If you want to argue about it it's ok.
I'll just have to beat you up :)>.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min John Galt 1,173,281
What role do you think humans play in global wa... 1 hr Quantummist 3,136
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr ChickBrilliance 307,978
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 2 hr Brew In 28,715
Should child beauty pageants be banned? Tue Pinoyboyguy 734
I got my loan from stephenloanhelp@hotmail.com (Jun '13) Jan 24 RICK SERVICE 32
San Diego State hoping Dwayne Polee II gets a shot Jan 23 alanparkcity 1
More from around the web