Atheism requires as much faith as religion?

Atheism requires as much faith as religion? bearvspuma : The only problem with this rationalization is that ita s assuming all athiests are so because theya re intelligent in the ways of science and reasoning and all people that believe in a form of god are unintelligent. Full Story

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#230784 Jun 16, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF do you have against the LAW of any particular country?
Notice that word –LAW – thats... L – A – W.
Note that in seven U.S. states, atheists are barred from holding public office. My dear, that is just as prejudiced as the driving laws in Saudi
In Montana, Kansas, Oklahoma and Texas sodomy is illegal for homosexuals but not for good christian heterosexuals. My dear, that is far more prejudicial as the driving laws in Saudi
Same but edited in the OT, there are considerable differences, the OT in some versions of the babble use additional books and are printed different in order, books of prophets are edited and split in the OT. The Tanakh follows the Masoretic tradition, while some Christian groups follow Septuagint, Peshitta and Vulgate traditions (some even combine from different textual traditions.) so no, NOT THE SAME but similar
Other than you idiotic moronosity you have shown yourself to be a lying godbots of the lowest order.
You point blank lie.

The last sodomy laws were struck down by the Supreme Court in 2003.

Any state laws prohibiting atheists from public office are illegal.

Even more atrocious is throwing women under the bus as if they don't qualify for human rights!

http://www.hrw.org/world-report/2013/country-...

There we have it folks, the typical moral ethics of a 'rational atheist' oxymoron upheld by Queen Blondie!!

Smirk smile.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#230785 Jun 16, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Oppression, I can honestly say I have never had a muslim verbally abuse and threaten me for being atheist. I have never had a muslim attempt to kill my children, I have never had a muslim explode a bomb while I have been near by. I have never had a muslim spit on me because I choose a different lifestyle. I cannot say that same for christians though
Oppression, I can honestly say I have never had a muslim verbally abuse and threaten me for being a Christian. I have never had a muslim attempt to kill my children, I have never had a muslim explode a bomb while I have been near by. I have never had a muslim spit on me because I choose a different lifestyle. I cannot say that same for atheists, including you, though.

Smile.
Thinking

Stockbridge, UK

#230786 Jun 16, 2014
I've been abused by muslims for wearing this t-shirt.

http://www.redmolotov.com/images/designs/muha...

They're a work in progress, just like the christians that banned "Life of Brian" in France.
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Oppression, I can honestly say I have never had a muslim verbally abuse and threaten me for being a Christian. I have never had a muslim attempt to kill my children, I have never had a muslim explode a bomb while I have been near by. I have never had a muslim spit on me because I choose a different lifestyle. I cannot say that same for atheists, including you, though.
Smile.

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#230787 Jun 16, 2014
Thinking wrote:
Free at point of use, yes.
Americans die earlier.
<quoted text>
...Don't scuttle my argument ...with , your so called .." facts "..

bad form ..

Las Vegas, NV

#230788 Jun 16, 2014
superwilly wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you mean "acolyte"?
....Yep..

Phibbtbbt ....( for making me look stupid .)

“Merry Yuletide”

Since: Jun 13

Down Under

#230789 Jun 16, 2014
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Honey, it is pretty hard to be anti-Semitic when everyone in the incident is a Jew.
You are a perfect example of why the Bible tells women to be quiet and ask their husbands at home. Let the men and 'rational atheist' oxymorons have the discussion. You can listen in if you want. PM me if you don't understand something.
Smile.
<quoted text>
Now that we have settled that you made a stupid claim of anti-semitism, I suggest you take some hormone replacement therapy for those ranting hissy fits...
Oh, and a clear sign of a cornered 'rational atheist' oxymoron is Queen Blondie resorting to libel.
Sad but typical...
<quoted text>
Close, but no tampon.
Argumentum ad menopausam
So what, MCP?! Tampons are useful...unlike some.

You went from being a UCC pastor, to now being a totally useless C.
:-)

“Merry Yuletide”

Down Under

#230790 Jun 16, 2014
Thinking wrote:
Religitards fear women.
<quoted text>
Now THAT is handy to know.

Las Vegas, NV

#230791 Jun 16, 2014
superwilly wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you meant to use the term "amoral", not "immoral"
nah , man nah ...( well maybe ?)

Atheists assert there is no God , because there is too much human suffering ,pain and unfairness ..in this temporal existence .

How do they know " this " ..?

“Merry Yuletide”

Down Under

#230792 Jun 16, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Some muslims, yes. Extremism is a scourge born of religion, it really does not matter what brand of that religion we talk about.
And that is the bottom line in the whole debate. Kudos to you.

Las Vegas, NV

#230793 Jun 16, 2014
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. They can be killed or controlled, just like Teh God.
..killed , sure ; controlled ?( microbes )...I'm a betting man , and I wouldn't take that bet ..

“Merry Yuletide”

Down Under

#230794 Jun 16, 2014
Thinking wrote:
I've been abused by muslims for wearing this t-shirt.
http://www.redmolotov.com/images/designs/muha...
They're a work in progress, just like the christians that banned "Life of Brian" in France.
<quoted text>
In Muslim neighbourhoods, I've never been given a hard time for not being veiled. I did cop a bit of flack for wearing a beer T-shirt.

“Merry Yuletide”

Down Under

#230795 Jun 16, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You point blank lie.
The last sodomy laws were struck down by the Supreme Court in 2003.
Any state laws prohibiting atheists from public office are illegal.
Even more atrocious is throwing women under the bus as if they don't qualify for human rights!
http://www.hrw.org/world-report/2013/country-...
There we have it folks, the typical moral ethics of a 'rational atheist' oxymoron upheld by Queen Blondie!!
Smirk smile.
Oh so now our MCP is the champion of oppressed Muslim women. Just before making another sexist remark.

Smile @ U!

“Merry Yuletide”

Down Under

#230796 Jun 16, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
please don't hate me for being right(eous), Rosa!:-)
Self-righteous in your own lunchbox, Pharisee.

Las Vegas, NV

#230797 Jun 16, 2014
Cheetah wrote:
<quoted text>
Atheists are mass murderes since they are in favor of abortion.
They have no morals and no respect for life.
..Unfair ..I don't believe they "favor" abortion ....they , just don't believe human life is sacred .

Las Vegas, NV

#230798 Jun 16, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Does you nurse know you have escaped again?
...THAT'S BELOW THE BELT ...!!..It's sucks to almighty Heaven , to be a ward of the state ....!!

on the plus side ; sometimes those voices in my head , have really good ideas ...!

Las Vegas, NV

#230799 Jun 16, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Year by year the number of abortions do not even figure in numbers the genocide your god is said by your very own good book to have committed
Millennium by millennium the number of abortions do not even figure in the number of deaths caused in the name of religion.
And of course, in your country and my own those abortions are carried out in accordance with the law of the land. Why do you have such a downer of the law of your FREE country?
Honey, considering you don’t even understand the meaning of the word morality it’s rather hypocritical of you to call me immoral. The chances are that, taking your post into account I am a far more moral person than you would ever be.
..what a silly post ..obviously , you have penis envy ...

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#230801 Jun 16, 2014
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..Unfair ..I don't believe they "favor" abortion ....they , just don't believe human life is sacred .
Your life is sacred to me, but don't count on this to be the universal opinion..

“Merry Yuletide”

Down Under

#230803 Jun 16, 2014
number four wrote:
<quoted text>nah , man nah ...( well maybe ?)
Atheists assert there is no God , because there is too much human suffering ,pain and unfairness ..in this temporal existence .
By watching the news, maybe.
Thinking

Stockbridge, UK

#230804 Jun 16, 2014
There should be no such thing.

Ghettos help no one.
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
In Muslim neighbourhoods...
Thinking

Stockbridge, UK

#230805 Jun 17, 2014
I know there is no all powerful compassionate god because we have evidence of avoidable suffering.

If you're a believer, that just leaves you with the dregs.
number four wrote:
<quoted text>nah , man nah ...( well maybe ?)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 25 min Nostrilis Waxman 1,153,947
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 2 hr Cowobunga 201,164
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 7 hr Trojan 28,382
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 7 hr Pearl Jam 306,974
Should child beauty pageants be banned? 11 hr Roy the Boy 686
What role do you think humans play in global wa... Thu Earth inhabited 2,663
Conn's Appliances (Nov '07) Dec 16 The Real Daniel S... 281
More from around the web