Atheism requires as much faith as religion?

Atheism requires as much faith as religion? bearvspuma : The only problem with this rationalization is that ita s assuming all athiests are so because theya re intelligent in the ways of science and reasoning and all people that believe in a form of god are unintelligent. Full Story
number four

Las Vegas, NV

#230753 Jun 15, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong.
No one, can ever beat the claimed death and destruction metered out by your god. An entire human race with the exception of a close buddy and some of his family and 18 MILLION animals in a boot that could not be built with todays technology, yet alone a bronze axe.
The total lives that are ‘recorded’ as being lost in religious conflict are around 800,000,000 that’s eight hundred million. That is going to take some beating so when you know what you are talking about come back and try again
..my fault ...Can you count abortions ...year by year ...???

or ..are only Christians held to ; your strange and fake morality ..?

quite the bigot ....you are ...quite immoral ...what, say you ....??
number four

Las Vegas, NV

#230754 Jun 15, 2014
ChristINSANITY is EVIL wrote:
<quoted text>
You're LYING ,again,
Thats the evil of xian brainwashing
www.evilbible.com
.but , explain to moi ..why, is lying WRONG ..?

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#230755 Jun 15, 2014
number four wrote:
<quoted text>...Well ,** here ** is the dilemma ..
Atheists ...believe , the UNIVERSE .....created , itself ..and, is immoral ..
...??...
not , at all very rational ....says , the theist .( number four )..
Who said that? I don't believe anything that is unsupported by some sot of evidence.
I'm not atheist, or consider the universe to even have human concepts of morality.
Morality is is developed trait of the organisms living and breathing within the biosphere.
Nothing creates itself, rather if the explanation is of natural cause, then it stands to reason the forces of nature are responsible. Exactly in the way a thunderstorm can be called an act of god , but is really the result of the forces of nature, behaving the way energy flows and is released by thermodynamics in a complicated processes we see unfold.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#230756 Jun 15, 2014
number four wrote:
<quoted text>hey , sweet cheeks ....So , are you teaching us Christ or Satan .
...???...
...Smirk ...
You've been using sarcasm ....to hurt .
Good question.

The question is what gets hurt.

I've been mocking Baal prophets.

What gets hurt is stupidity and denial.

“too hard to handle”

Since: Jun 11

butler, pa

#230757 Jun 15, 2014
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..offer..the other cheek ..to the Brits ...curious ..??
You, would " offer " the OTHER CHEEK ..to Islam ..???

( of course you won't reply )....
Why not? Christ's command is to love your enemies. Not some sort of ideology asking "what if", but in reality, in real life.
Thinking

Stockbridge, UK

#230758 Jun 15, 2014
Free at point of use, yes.

Americans die earlier.
number four wrote:
<quoted text>.....so , Muslim England ....you , wanted FREE health care ..?
I hope , that worked out for you ...LONG LIVE THE QUEEN ...!

“The..”

Since: Dec 12

"..who whating how with huh?"

#230759 Jun 15, 2014
Oh.

The christians don't care about anything that their christ taught or commanded.

Concepts like "love your enemy" and "turn the other cheek" are just stupid to them.

Caring what the jesus said only applies during indoctrination attempts but doesn't last long.

“too hard to handle”

butler, pa

#230760 Jun 15, 2014
number four wrote:
<quoted text>...Well ,** here ** is the dilemma ..
Atheists ...believe , the UNIVERSE .....created , itself ..and, is immoral ..
...??...
not , at all very rational ....says , the theist .( number four )..
I think you meant to use the term "amoral", not "immoral"

“too hard to handle”

butler, pa

#230761 Jun 15, 2014
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..well..up your butt with a peanut ..I ALSO , POST AS " uncle joe " .......
so , you're kinda " my " accolade " ....Stay White ......; )
Do you mean "acolyte"?

“Michin yeoja”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#230762 Jun 15, 2014
number four wrote:
<quoted text>....immortal ...???
Nope. They can be killed or controlled, just like Teh God.

“Michin yeoja”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#230763 Jun 15, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
Oh.
The christians don't care about anything that their christ taught or commanded.
Concepts like "love your enemy" and "turn the other cheek" are just stupid to them.
Caring what the jesus said only applies during indoctrination attempts but doesn't last long.
My dream job is to perform baptisms.

We'll take bets on how long they can stay under water. I want to see how bad they want to go to heaven. Thrashing about is a sure sign of non belief.

“I started out with nothing”

and still got most of it left

#230764 Jun 16, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, in Western countries, WOMEN CAN DRIVE!!! You equate the ability to protest the prohibition!
The Tanakh and the Old Testament have the SAME BOOKS!
Other than utter stupid denial, all you have libel! Once again you show yourself Queen Blondie of the 'rational atheist' oxymorons.
Snicker smile.
WTF do you have against the LAW of any particular country?

Notice that word –LAW – thats... L – A – W.

Note that in seven U.S. states, atheists are barred from holding public office. My dear, that is just as prejudiced as the driving laws in Saudi

In Montana, Kansas, Oklahoma and Texas sodomy is illegal for homosexuals but not for good christian heterosexuals. My dear, that is far more prejudicial as the driving laws in Saudi

Same but edited in the OT, there are considerable differences, the OT in some versions of the babble use additional books and are printed different in order, books of prophets are edited and split in the OT. The Tanakh follows the Masoretic tradition, while some Christian groups follow Septuagint, Peshitta and Vulgate traditions (some even combine from different textual traditions.) so no, NOT THE SAME but similar

Other than you idiotic moronosity you have shown yourself to be a lying godbots of the lowest order.

#230765 Jun 16, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
word to the wise - identify with Noah in this story, NOT the rest of the world who "filled the earth with violence and their thoughts were continuously evil before the Lord", or you may just find yourself destroyed in the end with them!
You opinion is exactly that, your opinion. You own book says and I quote from Genesis 6:17 (KJV)

“And, behold, I, even I, do bring a flood of waters upon the earth, to destroy all flesh, wherein is the breath of life, from under heaven; and every thing that is in the earth shall die.”

Everything... every single human being other than a good buddy and his close family/friends and a couple of each animal with the exception of few tasty ones that made good eating. That’s everything, every new born child, every innocent fledgling bird, every innocent kitten. That is not only genocide on a world scale but mass extermination of every living species.

You obviously have not considered the implications of the words in the babble, all you have done is, just like most (not all) other christians, is interpreted how you have been told to interpret with no thought for the actual words.

The fact that is it utterly impossible and proven to be impossible in many different ways is beside the point.

And are you threatening me?

#230766 Jun 16, 2014
Thinking wrote:
But the majority gladly let extremism happen. Look at Birmingham. Even moderates need to be told their religion doesn't deserve any special deals.
<quoted text>
Not the majority. Just those who mattered. In some cases extremism is insidious as in Birmingham, the US http://www.petakillsanimals.com/extremists etc in other cases it’s overt like Isis and Al-Shabaab

And you are correct, no religion should deserve privileged status.

#230767 Jun 16, 2014
uncle joe wrote:
<quoted text>
By her posts here she thinks she is the unquestionable almighty all seeing and omniscient.
Ah so you don’t have strong opinions backed up by fact? No of course you don’t, you are a christian who has strong opinions backed up by incredulity and bronze age mythology
Cheetah

Lija, Malta

#230768 Jun 16, 2014
ChristINSANITY is EVIL wrote:
<quoted text>
You're LYING ,again,
Thats the evil of xian brainwashing
www.evilbible.com
Is that where you get all your brainwashing?

Why don't you post something new for a change, instead of the same thing all the time.
Cheetah

Lija, Malta

#230769 Jun 16, 2014
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..my fault ...Can you count abortions ...year by year ...???
or ..are only Christians held to ; your strange and fake morality ..?
quite the bigot ....you are ...quite immoral ...what, say you ....??
Atheists are mass murderes since they are in favor of abortion.

They have no morals and no respect for life.

#230770 Jun 16, 2014
Thinking wrote:
The fact that I am much harder on islam than ChristineM is does not mean I could have any less disdain for the christians that bombed her and her relative in the Arndale Centre back in 1996.
<quoted text>
Thank you for your support, I will wear it with pride.

:-)

#230771 Jun 16, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> No dumbass, that IS saying....
ChristineM is more than meets the eye.
Cheers...

#230772 Jun 16, 2014
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..hey you...
Male ( exceptionalism )
Is only
* this *
We, choose to pee , in public ...
I HAVE TO GO ...!
Does you nurse know you have escaped again?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 19 min RealDave 1,115,624
What role do you think humans play in global wa... 35 min Earthling-1 1,142
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 3 hr Bruin For Life 27,607
Should child beauty pageants be banned? 7 hr a mom 348
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 11 hr STO 305,851
Conn's Appliances (Nov '07) Tue Carol 280
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Sep 29 El SupremoS 201,038

NCAA Basketball People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE