Atheism requires as much faith as rel...

Atheism requires as much faith as religion?

There are 258481 comments on the Webbunny tumblelog story from Jul 18, 2009, titled Atheism requires as much faith as religion?. In it, Webbunny tumblelog reports that:

Atheism requires as much faith as religion? bearvspuma : The only problem with this rationalization is that ita s assuming all athiests are so because theya re intelligent in the ways of science and reasoning and all people that believe in a form of god are unintelligent.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Webbunny tumblelog.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#229929 May 29, 2014
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
So what's your wife like in bed? Enquiring minds want to know.
you hafta send me a recent pic of self before i disclose any personal info. sorry, it's a cyber policy that i developed early on to guard myself against haters:-)

“When you treat people as they ”

Since: Nov 10

treat you they get offended.

#229930 May 29, 2014
superwilly wrote:
<quoted text>
And an atheist mass murderer.
Stalin was born into a christian family, educated in christian way, was training to become a priest before the revolution

He never renounced his christianity and never said he was atheist, as a religious student he made two comments that cast doubt (in the eyes of certain people with there own agenda) on his faith, but hey, he was s student and what student does not question the status quo?

Following the consolidation of his power he began rebuilding the christian church, appointing priests and reopened the christian seminary among other religious works, is this the work of an atheist?

In his library were several christian books and he was known to discuss religion, god and christ in a favourable light with his daughter and some officials.

He was a secular minded religious opportunist. He didn’t use atheism to gain control, but his sick minded religious principles to overthrow the corruption of the christian church.

All this is documented by contemporary sources (not 1960/70s American authors, also with there own agenda) and available on the Internet

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#229931 May 29, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
Must just kill you, being rejected daily whilst knowing you can't burn us alive.
:(
capitol punishment did make sense during the formation of Israel amidst their extremely barbaric and pagan neighbors, but there is no such laws among gentile believers scattered about the world:-)

#229932 May 29, 2014
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
That might include Scotsmen in kilts.
:-)
What I heard was the Was is bisexual, he said so. And then he makes derogatory remarks about any gay or transgender poster on here, tries to play the moral guardian. And then all the sleaze talk we all know well.
Total hypocrite.
I’ve never had to bi sex in my life :-)

#229933 May 29, 2014
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
I can figure that one. Most, if not all, of those 15 countries have oil. Saudi Arabia has the most and it's about the strictest in Muslim law, they have Mecca and Medina.
I'm not here to bash Muslims, so I'll tell you something on a lighter note. When Salman Rushdie received his knighthood, one of the papers commented that I bet he hopes this is the only time he has to kneel before someone with a sword.
You are probably right and I think you will also find that several of those sharia countries have a rather large US presence just making sure the oil gets where it’s most needed…

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#229937 May 29, 2014
Rodny wrote:
<quoted text>So you admit that you are a lesbian?

Nothing wrong with that of course. Just to clear things up.
Typical christian, asking women about their sex life in public.

You don't need to know. Go pray.
ChristINSANITY is EVIL

Mississauga, Canada

#229940 May 29, 2014
Rodny wrote:
<quoted text>
Hehe...
Why are lesbians atheists?
Ever heard of lesbian nuns?

Then get some education

“ad victoriam”

Since: Dec 10

arte et marte

#229941 May 29, 2014
Rodny wrote:
<quoted text>
These fanatic atheists don't like to mention the fact that atheists are executed in Muslim countries for their beliefs and for blasphemy.
Atheists are abusing their liberty in mainly Christian countries.
It was Christians who fought and sacrificed their life so as not to let Europe and the whole Western world fall to the Islamic invasion of Europe in the 15th century.
If it was not for them all Europe and America would be Islamic today, with no other religion tolerated, especially atheists.
Btw, the historic Dracula, Count Vlad was one of those leaders in Eastern Europe who made this possible by stopping this Islamic invasion, even though he used cruel methods when dealing with his enemies.
His impalings were in fact done to these Muslim invaders.
As usual these dishonest atheists try to twist the facts to suit their agenda.
Actually there were many Germans he impaled also.

“ad victoriam”

arte et marte

#229942 May 29, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
my sins were nailed to a tree over 2,000 years ago!
if you don't believe that yours were, you shall bear them yourself (and when the shit hits the fan, you're gonna be VERY cowardly about it, i'm sure:-)
Is there no one else?

&fe ature=kp

Since: Apr 14

San German, Puerto Rico

#229948 May 29, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually there were many Germans he impaled also.
"Atheists are abusing their liberty in mainly Christian countries."
Pray tell, just how are atheists abusing their liberty?

“ad victoriam”

arte et marte

#229949 May 29, 2014
Rodny wrote:
<quoted text>
So you choose to ignore the fact that it was thanks to people like him that you are not Muslim under Sharia law today.
You're a lunatic, You see I don't actually have relatives from Transylvania.
But...I maybe related to the Great Khan. no need for sharia laws, we have you christan clowns with your own brand of religious nuttery.

“ad victoriam”

arte et marte

#229950 May 29, 2014
hpcaban wrote:
<quoted text>
"Atheists are abusing their liberty in mainly Christian countries."
Pray tell, just how are atheists abusing their liberty?
Oh another one, bet you can't eat just one religious nut!

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#229951 May 29, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
capitol punishment did make sense during the formation of Israel amidst their extremely barbaric and pagan neighbors, but there is no such laws among gentile believers scattered about the world:-)
The USA still uses capital punishment you moron So do many countries with a Christian majority.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#229952 May 29, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
However there is actual contemporary evidence that the guy you call christ was a terrorist and murderer who was crucified for his crimes. Using this (multiply sourced) evidence those people are MORE christian than you.
What multiple source evidence from history for murder? You need more than an accusation. He was accused of blasphemy and sedition against the Romans. The two biggies. Not murder.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#229953 May 29, 2014
lightbeamrider wrote:
<quoted text> What multiple source evidence from history for murder? You need more than an accusation. He was accused of blasphemy and sedition against the Romans. The two biggies. Not murder.
She is referring to one of the entries in the Sanhedrin records.

Thank you for proving once again that non-Christians know more about your religion than you do.

“It's Time. . .”

Since: Jun 13

New Holland

#229954 May 29, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Honey, don’t attempt to lie about what the IRA is and is not, I was injured and my aunt lost an arm in the Manchester bombing that was perpetrated by the IRA so I can assure you that I have done my research into their organisation with a gusto that everyday morons like you are incapable of even understanding.
The IRA is a CATHOLIC organisation, funded by catholic donation and I would not be at all surprised if you personally contributed to the NORAID fund and therefore contributed to the murder and maiming of innocent people. Do you admit that or deny it?
I'm sorry to hear that, Christine. I might be part Irish, but I don't endorse terrorism in any form.

I hope your auntie is OK.

“It's Time. . .”

New Holland

#229955 May 29, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
"What I heard was the Was is bisexual"
LOL! when gays make deragatory remarks to me like calling me a "poofer", i say "what if i am gay - why are you discriminating against gays?". so, that's how the evil accusation came from you witches!:-)
No, you're just a maggot.

Some of the best blokes I know are self-confessed "poofters". I refuse to let those sweet, good men be dragged down by a filthy POS like yourself.

Not that you COULD drag them down to your level, lowlife.

“It's Time. . .”

New Holland

#229956 May 29, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
Must just kill you, being rejected daily whilst knowing you can't burn us alive.
:(
It's a bit like that, we're all witches and heretics. In the old days, he would be just hanging to light the fa-WOOPS!

“It's Time. . .”

New Holland

#229957 May 29, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
I’ve never had to bi sex in my life :-)
I believe you.

That one is such a good Xian - with all that entails. Pass the bucket.

“It's Time. . .”

New Holland

#229958 May 29, 2014
Rodny wrote:
<quoted text>
So you admit that you are a lesbian?
Nothing wrong with that of course. Just to clear things up.
What's it to you, little Rod? Continue with that relationship you're been having with your hand - which is same sex.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min RoxLo 1,497,487
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 58 min Patriot 10,958
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 1 hr LongerPharts 32,752
News Western Michigan heads to Illinois as a favorite 8 hr LongPhartz 95
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 13 hr ThomasA 313,372
Conn's Appliances (Nov '07) Feb 15 Jhuerta 287
How my search of $450000 dollars became real. Feb 14 Kesby Karen 1
More from around the web