Atheism requires as much faith as rel...

Atheism requires as much faith as religion?

There are 258512 comments on the Webbunny tumblelog story from Jul 18, 2009, titled Atheism requires as much faith as religion?. In it, Webbunny tumblelog reports that:

Atheism requires as much faith as religion? bearvspuma : The only problem with this rationalization is that ita s assuming all athiests are so because theya re intelligent in the ways of science and reasoning and all people that believe in a form of god are unintelligent.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Webbunny tumblelog.

“ad victoriam”

Since: Dec 10

arte et marte

#229949 May 29, 2014
Rodny wrote:
<quoted text>
So you choose to ignore the fact that it was thanks to people like him that you are not Muslim under Sharia law today.
You're a lunatic, You see I don't actually have relatives from Transylvania.
But...I maybe related to the Great Khan. no need for sharia laws, we have you christan clowns with your own brand of religious nuttery.

“ad victoriam”

arte et marte

#229950 May 29, 2014
hpcaban wrote:
<quoted text>
"Atheists are abusing their liberty in mainly Christian countries."
Pray tell, just how are atheists abusing their liberty?
Oh another one, bet you can't eat just one religious nut!

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#229951 May 29, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
capitol punishment did make sense during the formation of Israel amidst their extremely barbaric and pagan neighbors, but there is no such laws among gentile believers scattered about the world:-)
The USA still uses capital punishment you moron So do many countries with a Christian majority.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#229952 May 29, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
However there is actual contemporary evidence that the guy you call christ was a terrorist and murderer who was crucified for his crimes. Using this (multiply sourced) evidence those people are MORE christian than you.
What multiple source evidence from history for murder? You need more than an accusation. He was accused of blasphemy and sedition against the Romans. The two biggies. Not murder.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#229953 May 29, 2014
lightbeamrider wrote:
<quoted text> What multiple source evidence from history for murder? You need more than an accusation. He was accused of blasphemy and sedition against the Romans. The two biggies. Not murder.
She is referring to one of the entries in the Sanhedrin records.

Thank you for proving once again that non-Christians know more about your religion than you do.

“It's Time. . .”

Since: Jun 13

New Holland

#229954 May 29, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Honey, donít attempt to lie about what the IRA is and is not, I was injured and my aunt lost an arm in the Manchester bombing that was perpetrated by the IRA so I can assure you that I have done my research into their organisation with a gusto that everyday morons like you are incapable of even understanding.
The IRA is a CATHOLIC organisation, funded by catholic donation and I would not be at all surprised if you personally contributed to the NORAID fund and therefore contributed to the murder and maiming of innocent people. Do you admit that or deny it?
I'm sorry to hear that, Christine. I might be part Irish, but I don't endorse terrorism in any form.

I hope your auntie is OK.

“It's Time. . .”

New Holland

#229955 May 29, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
"What I heard was the Was is bisexual"
LOL! when gays make deragatory remarks to me like calling me a "poofer", i say "what if i am gay - why are you discriminating against gays?". so, that's how the evil accusation came from you witches!:-)
No, you're just a maggot.

Some of the best blokes I know are self-confessed "poofters". I refuse to let those sweet, good men be dragged down by a filthy POS like yourself.

Not that you COULD drag them down to your level, lowlife.

“It's Time. . .”

New Holland

#229956 May 29, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
Must just kill you, being rejected daily whilst knowing you can't burn us alive.
:(
It's a bit like that, we're all witches and heretics. In the old days, he would be just hanging to light the fa-WOOPS!

“It's Time. . .”

New Holland

#229957 May 29, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Iíve never had to bi sex in my life :-)
I believe you.

That one is such a good Xian - with all that entails. Pass the bucket.

“It's Time. . .”

New Holland

#229958 May 29, 2014
Rodny wrote:
<quoted text>
So you admit that you are a lesbian?
Nothing wrong with that of course. Just to clear things up.
What's it to you, little Rod? Continue with that relationship you're been having with your hand - which is same sex.

“It's Time. . .”

New Holland

#229959 May 29, 2014
Rodny wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you like to have sex with her too?
MYOFB, 1" Rod. If you keep playing with it, it won't grow much.

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#229960 May 29, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
i have a sneaking suspision that the most blasphemous now will be the most cowardly then so i might ask the Lord if i can stand in on your trial to see if i'm right.......
Maybe he'll let you use the gavel and play the kazoo, too?

“It's Time. . .”

New Holland

#229961 May 29, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually there were many Germans he impaled also.
Sind sie Deutsch?

I remember a story about the fall of Constantinople. The Ottoman lady who practised magic, predicted for one character: "U will die on a tree where there was no forest."

Indeed he did fall victim to Vlad.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#229962 May 29, 2014
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
... If you keep playing with it, it won't grow much.
I seem to have evidence that the opposite is true.

LOL

“ad victoriam”

arte et marte

#229963 May 29, 2014
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Sind sie Deutsch?
I remember a story about the fall of Constantinople. The Ottoman lady who practised magic, predicted for one character: "U will die on a tree where there was no forest."
Indeed he did fall victim to Vlad.
No just a history buff. You remember I'm just like you Amerasian, though I may have some German blood.

http://www.donlinke.com/drakula/vlad.htm#Atro...

It goes like this in reality, he was at first a hero for destroying the foreign invading Muslim and Turk army's, some of them withdrew without a fight at the sight of his cruelty.
Then for some inexplicable reason , he turned his freakish nature own his own people. Perhaps the story of his wife dying has some role in this. But prolly insanity and the age old saying ultimate power ultimately corrupts applies. What ever the reason he bought his place in history and became a legend, even if infamous he is and was a critical mass of mystery and fear of what evil can do. I was surprised and even shocked when I learned he was like Hitler...a christian along with Henry and Mary they all made me take a hard look at religion.
Even fueled my desire to learn more about the truth.

Alaric wasn't any better, but he is another story.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#229964 May 29, 2014
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe he'll let you use the gavel and play the kazoo, too?
lmao

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#229967 May 30, 2014
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe he'll let you use the gavel and play the kazoo, too?
He got Topix married to manoanomoly.

He blows the flute.

There is no doubt about that.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#229968 May 30, 2014
Rodny wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe you can suck it, dirty Rosa Wankel?
Bless your heart.

“It's Time. . .”

New Holland

#229970 May 30, 2014
Rodny wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you can suck it, dirty Rosa Wankel?
There, there, poor dear. Did you think you could call me names, and you wouldn't get it back.

If you need someone to get down on their knees and kiss it better, Waassy's the bitch for the job.
:-)

“It's Time. . .”

New Holland

#229971 May 30, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
I seem to have evidence that the opposite is true.
LOL
Good one, Benny boy. You're more of a man than some.

LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Waxman Incorrecto 1,785,341
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 55 min puppy power 1 346,428
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 4 hr Chosen Traveler 36,123
News Racers' Stark opting for NBA opportunity Jun 20 Opting phartse 2
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) Jun 10 hojo 12,419
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Jun 5 Public Accommodation 201,480
do you need a loan (Sep '13) May 30 zan 5