Atheism requires as much faith as rel...

Atheism requires as much faith as religion?

There are 255500 comments on the Webbunny tumblelog story from Jul 18, 2009, titled Atheism requires as much faith as religion?. In it, Webbunny tumblelog reports that:

Atheism requires as much faith as religion? bearvspuma : The only problem with this rationalization is that ita s assuming all athiests are so because theya re intelligent in the ways of science and reasoning and all people that believe in a form of god are unintelligent.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Webbunny tumblelog.

UIDIOTRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#229384 May 17, 2014
Rodny wrote:
<quoted text>
Apart from this being off topic, as usual, you certainly don't paractice what you preach.
I don't preach corruption ! But you do RODNY , you ignorance really don't practice what you preach as US Predatory Capitalism vs US /Democracy --- i bet you have not a clue, nor want to debate this as it afraid the world see through you crooks. Bhahahaaa

United States

#229385 May 17, 2014
number four wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry weirdo , President Obama tried your tact , and the global community kicked him in the teeth ...
Sorry you ignorant/undereducated fanatical religious nutty jughead not a fan of Obama! And O' received Noble Peace Award, does no justice for world surely don't trust him and nor us AMericans , as you our corrupted lowly Authoritarians ruined his Reputation..., DUH! He laughing stock for world to mock!

United States

#229386 May 17, 2014
number four wrote:
<quoted text>bye
GOOD DAY and good riddance ! ABHAHAAHHAAA
Headlesscabbge

Brecksville, OH

#229387 May 17, 2014
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>I don't preach corruption ! But you do RODNY , you ignorance really don't practice what you preach as US Predatory Capitalism vs US /Democracy --- i bet you have not a clue, nor want to debate this as it afraid the world see through you crooks. Bhahahaaa
How are you even able to navigate the internet? Lol I have no idea what you're trying to say...

United States

#229388 May 17, 2014
number four wrote:
<quoted text>90% of American , probably want American forces pulling out the intestines of western Africans boko haram ..50% probably want us to be doing the same thing in eastern Ukraine ...
The world doesn't hate American military forces ..the world hates the tripe that comes out of Hollywood and Capital records ...
The International war crimes tribunal is just an anti-semitic ploy , to destroy Israel ...
Until they indict North Korea , China , Saudi Arabia or Russia ...I don't believe a f**king word they say ..
Since you're so anally fixated ...Why, don't you shove that up your gaping man pussy ..
Nope i said 90% of our Americans want no more wars! They as most fear and hate US Military and those smaller/poorer with lack of military force , as these nations not going say in front of big gunpoint, you ignorant ignorumus of peebrain religiously fundie nutty jarheads and do shove up all you filthy holes! ABhahaahahahaha

United States

#229390 May 17, 2014
Headlesscabbge wrote:
<quoted text>
How are you even able to navigate the internet? Lol I have no idea what you're trying to say...
Psst the more intellectual astute will have no problem understanding what communicated but i wonder how you manage to past grade school?

Bahahhaaaaaa

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#229391 May 17, 2014
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
They weren't naturally selected, either.
They were artificially selected.
Open ANOTHER book sometime.
Oh. So you think chickens only exist because humans have domesticated them.

How about YOU open another book sometime…

United States

#229392 May 17, 2014
Rodny wrote:
<quoted text>
By your own admittance you are an idiot since that is what you call yourself in your profile, even though you mis-spell it as Audiot.
Not that anyone had any doubt, since it is quite obvious.
To answer this last idiotic post of yours, I do not answer idiotic off-topic questions. It is you who has evaded my posts about the US and State Constitutions concerning religion. Yours are typical childish tactics to evade the subject being discussed here, after being cornered.
The less you post the less you will make a fool of yourself. Now go back to your drugs, boy.
Never admitted i'm Idiot, but you a real World biggest Idiot ! No i don't do drugs but out of you conscience you spilled to me about Drugs, i bet you do real Drugs ! It not idiot topics, as you mentally challenged and plugged you holes in a debate! As to US and State constitution and religion , this is first time i see this topic! Now when ever you answer me and look at my Screen name it will remind you are a Real IDIOTrace Make world peace !

That is Uidiot race... You are very welcome! Mwhahhahahaaaaa

United States

#229393 May 17, 2014
number four wrote:
<quoted text>Good heavens , you're defending Sino and Russian aggression ..
You're exactly like a Nazi ..( if they were , gay and fat .)
! Actually US is one provoked by running over EuraAsia and ASIA , as to those US supported them Neo -NAzi in kiev to cause dissension in the region! you one support them Neo_nazi! And , Why ASEAN nations sent Obama home?

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#229394 May 17, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>Oh. So you think chickens only exist because humans have domesticated them.

It must hurt to be so stupid.

http://scienceblogs.com/gregladen/2008/02/29/...

Since: May 14

Brecksville, OH

#229395 May 17, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You must have missed my post.

Chicken--domesticated from Red Junglefowl at least 5,400 years ago

look it up, looks a lot like a chicken, and it's doing fine in the wild...

United States

#229396 May 17, 2014
headlesscabbage wrote:
<quoted text>
Make RR the cHICKen HAWK DO THE cHICKen Dance! Spill some beans for hit andf light them firecracker, he will do the dance ! Bahhahahaaaa

United States

#229397 May 17, 2014
Zhiguli wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, watch the documentary "What In The World Are They Spraying" you have it on YT. Those chemtrails are full of poisonous particles which have a very negative impact on human health and they poison the land, they are very acidic. It takes a whole day for those particles to reach the ground when falling from the sky
I forgot name of World Leader who came out , an spoke the truth about chem trails sparying are really nasty stuff .

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#229398 May 17, 2014
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
Ask, yes, yes. But what about before the Gallus gallus?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#229399 May 17, 2014
headlesscabbage wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I already know that.

What I'm talking about his chickens before they were domesticated.

There really isn't much difference from a red junglefowl to a modern-day chicken.

Darwin's version of natural selection would have never allowed a red junglefowl to exist.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#229400 May 17, 2014
Idiot wrote:

RR HICK HAWK DO THE HICK
o.O

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#229401 May 17, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, I already know that.

What I'm talking about his chickens before they were domesticated.

There really isn't much difference from a red junglefowl to a modern-day chicken.

Darwin's version of natural selection would have never allowed a red junglefowl to exist.
Why not?

Do you think god created domesticated dogs? Cows? Pigs?

C'mon redneck. You're digging your own hole again. You're even throwing your own dirt in on top of you.
ROCCO

Indio, CA

#229402 May 17, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
A person would think you would tire of this same old game play-idiocy.

Obviously, you don't.
ROCCO

Indio, CA

#229404 May 17, 2014
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
Sadly, he's developed an immunity, so he feels no pain.

Other than being ostracized from adult activities IRL.

United States

#229405 May 17, 2014
number four wrote:
<quoted text>...Politicians ' can not ' be forthright ...not , if they want to remain in office ...
My point is ( and I wish to apologize in advance if I insult any of our European Allies ..except..for you Liechtenstein's , you guys can eat the peanuts out of my shit ...I'M NOT AFRAID OF YOU ..!)
Only Americans and Israelis seem to have the honesty to regularly criticize our Administrations ...well, I would also like to include the Brits ...
No kidding about Politician ! those in power lied to us all and you lowly Authoritarians supported them radical/crooks/gestapo-like govt

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 7 min Into The Night 9,802
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 49 min Brian_G 311,325
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 hr Yeah 1,394,707
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 18 hr Bruin For Life 32,288
News What they're saying about Bulls draft pick Bobb... (Jun '15) Jun 20 Tretre 6
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Jun 13 Dump Trump 201,862
I got my loan from [email protected] (Jun '13) Jun 6 James Harry 41
More from around the web