Atheism requires as much faith as rel...

Atheism requires as much faith as religion?

There are 256562 comments on the Webbunny tumblelog story from Jul 18, 2009, titled Atheism requires as much faith as religion?. In it, Webbunny tumblelog reports that:

Atheism requires as much faith as religion? bearvspuma : The only problem with this rationalization is that ita s assuming all athiests are so because theya re intelligent in the ways of science and reasoning and all people that believe in a form of god are unintelligent.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Webbunny tumblelog.

UidiotRaceMAkeWo rldPeace

United States

#229174 May 14, 2014
UidiotRaceMAkeWorldPeace wrote:
<quoted text> Not besmirch to Criticize ones nation is to do it good, those good /moral leaders who criticizes its nation for it good is noble but when Average John/jane criticizes ones nation are often demonized by you war mongering NeoCons supporters who often hide behind and support corrupted those crooked greedy Nazi/NEocons/Zionist US gestapo-like govt waar-for-profiteering agendas/schemes.
Two different types of Americans those 95% of Americans who want to live in harmony at home and with the world are often demonised by you our crooked lowly ignorant Authoritarian Americans that often supported the corrupted/pyscopathic leaders in power profiteering agendas are really the destroyers of its own nation and it people and ruins nations economy and it peope it in fact you are not constructer of nation(s) but destroyers, do take you war machines and dump it all in the ocean, it does not benefit world humanity; you plunderer/mass murderers/killers/bullies... are evil bunch.
You are another ignorant enabler who get my wrath for you incensed me to give you a lesson in humility, know take your Charade and stuffed,begone yee minions of Satan to hell hole where you came from ! BWhahahahahaa Did you know you have 666 on your forhead!
Ar you pissed off yet? Or you want more load of my hiney melons?
MBwhahahahahahahaa
Ps , look poster no 4, not all Americans leaders are Honest ... two types leaders one who care about humanity and other have no empathy for Americans and world masses! You lowly authoritarians often support kowtow to these obnoxious warlike empathyless Psychopathic leaders as you are his Satanic minions, he use you and when you mot of you lowly Authoritarian minions no longer useful , the corrupted leader in power will dump you ! Did you know you have 666 on your head! Bhahahaaaaa

Are you getting sensitive and piss off yet religious nutty grunters?

Hey poster No 4 what happen to poster no .007? bahhahaaaaaaa
UidiotRaceMAkeWo rldPeace

United States

#229175 May 14, 2014
UidiotRaceMAkeWorldPeace wrote:
<quoted text>Add! So why should out corrupted US Militaristic Neo_imperialist want intervene into other nations affairs,, our US have to many enemies worldwide already?
How many human lives are ruined at home and world wide , as my younger American generation are being lied to and being recruit into crooked US military to serve as pawns/slaves in crooked geo-political chessboard , and sent us Americans in harms ways to fight for those few corrupted bastard greedy warring psychopathic US leaders in Power who only wanted to get richand protect their coffers and wealth. If you good why don't these greedy /corrupted Old man in power fight these illegal wars - the war-for-profiteering wars themselves and even sent their own children in harms way
SHB! correction: If it so good why don't...
justacomment

Butler, PA

#229176 May 14, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Woah..... Topix Atheists! have trains?!?
That reminds me...
"A man who has never gone to school may steal from a freight car; but if he has a university education, he may steal the whole railroad."
-Theodore Roosevelt
And thier trains have left the station.
UiDiotRaceMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#229177 May 14, 2014
number four wrote:
<quoted text>.Americas Masons ..or...Athiests ..???
DUH! Did you have senior moment? What you think , ZhiGuli and I were talking about all this time, no wonder most of you lowly peebrain Authoritarians ignorant and mentallychallenged and can't even connect the dot in a debate! DUH moment for you!

United States

#229178 May 14, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
No one gives a crap about Kuwait you say.
This sounds just like you said it.
The Gulf War (2 August 1990 – 28 February 1991), codenamed Operation Desert Storm (17 January 1991 – 28 February 1991) was a war waged by coalition forces from 34 nations led by the United States against Iraq in response to Iraq's invasion and annexation of Kuwait.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gulf_War
Sure Saddam's threats to other things and places apply, including scud launches into Israel.
But the gist of the matter is much simpler.
"The initial conflict to expel Iraqi troops from Kuwait began with an aerial bombardment on 17 January 1991. This was followed by a ground assault on 24 February. This was a decisive victory for the Coalition forces, who liberated Kuwait and advanced into Iraqi territory."
Everyone tends to care about people being bullied by assholes, especially nations being bullied by them.
Our US lied to 34 nations and quite a number had backed out from war in few years after knowing our U conned them into thee bad/illegal war and most of nations are not on front line in the war but in supporting roles only for the US , provided U with logistic, medical, and Administrative. The main US coalitions force all on main front line , a majority fighting force thoe our jugheads are Americans , British .

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#229179 May 14, 2014
number four wrote:

But , this isn't one of those website ...if you're not here to ridicule Atheists or Theists , might I suggest " match.com " ...I'm pretty sure gays are welcomed ..
scaritual wrote:
You'd know.
You say that as if it's a bad thing...

You intolerant homophobe, you.

United States

#229180 May 14, 2014
KiMare wrote:
LOL, priceless!
The debates of 'rational atheist' oxymorons..
Smile.
Even More priceless! Bhahahhhah

A debates from of " Irrational Xtain Fundie Nutcase" Moronic and oxmoronic!

laughing

Note not Atheist not religious!

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#229181 May 14, 2014
UiDiotRaceMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>Our US lied to 34 nations and quite a number had backed out from war in few years after knowing our U conned them into thee bad/illegal war and most of nations are not on front line in the war but in supporting roles only for the US , provided U with logistic, medical, and Administrative. The main US coalitions force all on main front line , a majority fighting force thoe our jugheads are Americans , British .
If you hate the USA, leave.

Go to a country you can be proud of.

We won't miss you.

I promise.

United States

#229182 May 14, 2014
Out of the darkness wrote:
<quoted text>
The Gulf War.
OPEC was geting too greedy. Hurting our economy.
Bush let the gorilla loose.
Bush made OPEC pay for caging the gorilla, at a litle profit, and OPEC got less greedy because the gorilla was still there.
Our economy picked up again because of cheaper oil and Clinton claims the credit.
Yo u Wrong wrong WRONG!

This will tickle our AMerican Fantasy The reality are... Bhahahaha Most of us AMericans Are Clueless, as one of our American Political Commenter Bill MAher correct in his assumption , pronouncing as Most American are dumb and really ignorant about US and no not much about the world, he is correct! PAradoxically ironic to see most of our Americans still a sleep walking sheeoples Zombies! to laugh or cry? You know me! BAhahahahahaaa

A Century of War
Anglo-American Oil Politics and the New World Order
by William Engdahl
Pluto Press, 2004, paperback (original edition 1992), p155

Who really controlled OPEC? Only the politically naive could believe that Arab countries would suddenly be allowed to exercise independence on issues of such importance to British and American interests. Had they really regarded the oil shock as a life-threatening matter, Washington could have found numerous ways in which to restore a reasonable OPEC oil price. They wanted the high oil price and they wanted OPEC to take the blame for it.

===
Ron Paul MD (R-TX) & an economist of the free market Austrian school
US Paper Money and Iran's Oil Bourse,

" Western "Elite money managers, with especially strong support from U.S. authorities, struck an agreement with OPEC to price oil in U.S. dollars exclusively for all worldwide transactions. This gave the dollar a special place among world currencies and in essence "backed" the dollar with oil. In return, the U.S. promised to protect the various oil-rich kingdoms in the Persian Gulf against threat of invasion or domestic coup. This arrangement helped ignite the radical Islamic movement among those who resented our influence in the region. The arrangement gave the dollar artificial strength, with tremendous financial benefits for the United States

===
Web of Debt
by Ellen Hodgson Brown, 2007, paperback, p207
"
The price of oil suddenly quadrupled in 1974. That highly suspicious rise occurred soon after an oil deal was engineered by U.S. interests with the royal family of Saudia Arabia, the largest oil producer in OPEC (the Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries). The deal was evidently brokered by U.S. Secretary of State Henry Kissinger. It involved an agreement by OPEC to sell oil only for dollars in return for a secret U.S. agreement to arm Saudi Arabia and keep the House of Saud in power. The U.S. dollar, which had formerly been backed by gold, was now "backed" by oil.

Since: Sep 10

Manhattan Beach, CA

#229183 May 14, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
number four wrote:
But , this isn't one of those website ...if you're not here to ridicule Atheists or Theists , might I suggest " match.com " ...I'm pretty sure gays are welcomed ..
<quoted text>
You say that as if it's a bad thing...
You intolerant homophobe, you.
And you are a parasite to our society.

Shame on you, Redneck.

Shame on you.

United States

#229184 May 14, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
If you hate the USA, leave.
Go to a country you can be proud of.
We won't miss you.
I promise.
I'm not one that hate USA! You lowly Authoritarians are ones that ruined US and world with your US war machines! Then why over 90% of my American don't want no more wars and world hates us Americans it all you fault as you Lowly Authoritarians are real Warring Right Wing the cause of most mess will seeing at home and abroad .As Radio Shockjocks to likes like Rush (Druggie) LimbAUGHT, ANn CULTer, Mike SAVAGE of America..., you warring American Christian Fundie s/Right wing christian Coalition/War mongering NeoCons and its satanic minions had ruined US and world with your War machines in fact you US right wingers brung about a US police State and MArtial LAw, incited growth of enemies worldwide as our US bully many nations, propagated wars had introduced illegal extra-constitutional agendas, ruined our Civil liberties, and U propagated the obnoxious CISPA/SOFA , U stepped on US constitution... you US war mongers are real Anti-Americans. anti-civil liberty, Anti-World , Anti_human rights, Anti-labor right, Anti-peace,Anti-law, Anti US constitutution... you beankrupted Us moral and financially and world no longer trust our US because you right winger US war monger supporter are cause of these mess at home and abroad and do take all your US War machine and dump it all in the ocean and do return to you hell hole, begone satanic minions! You dark evil satinic minion god of war will see the light and justice and banish you back to your hell! Bahhahahahahaa ! One for world humanity! Bahahahaha

As international War crimes tribunal had tried Bush & co, Blair & co for war crimes againt humanity, you next grunters, sooner of later you be tried also! One for Humanity ! Light and justice upon evil atanic minions

And , you our American NAZI/Zionist/Fundies reliogius nutes are real American/wrold haters, YOU US war mongers are one SHOULD LEAVE the US, And land don't belong to you, as you STOLE it from NAtive indians of N.America. Know now take you BS and shove up you...

Bahahahahahahaha

United States

#229186 May 14, 2014

US war Crimes < US foreign Policy

"Military institutions are tailor-made for psychopathic killers. The 5% or so of human males who feel no remorse about killing their fellow human beings make the best soldiers. And the 95% who are extremely reluctant to kill make terrible soldiers - unless they are brainwashed with highly sophisticated modern techniques that turn them into functional psychopaths.
... Wars are ritualized mass murders by psychopaths of non-psychopaths."

Stuart Hertzog

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#229187 May 14, 2014
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>And you are a parasite to our society.

Shame on you, Redneck.

Shame on you.
I'll second that statement.

United States

#229188 May 14, 2014
Zhiguli wrote:
<quoted text>
USA is not the only country ran by those sickos. Unfortunately, the illuminati installed their men in almost every country of the world. Even in mine. For example, we have a minister who studied at Yale and while being there he joined "Skull and Bones" secret society, the same one which Bush family are members of. We had a freemason as a president, and we have one female minister who was a member of Order of Malta. What good can we expect from people like them? The answer is, none. Serbia is ran by those people and we have seen the results already. Misery
Yes, global warming, then there's spying on people, total control of people, GMO food, artifical deseases, banking slavery, wars, immorality, unusual deaths of people, occult...
Antually S&B i semi-Secret Society, they actually recruited as High-class Foot Soldiers in govt but those behind heavy veil (ILLuminati AKA -MAster Green Dragons of Old Europe Decent etc.,- Wealth in Trillion USD Assets ...) pull their strings, like Bushjr is a US puppet leader ( multi -Millionaire! It follow a Pyramid-type Authoritarian Structure of rulership - greedy and Corrupted to say the least - Satanic !

Bhahahahahaaaaa

United States

#229189 May 14, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll second that statement.
And , so do I , Catcher1 sure hit on it!

“Wrath”

Since: Dec 10

Is revenant

#229190 May 14, 2014
UiDiotRaceMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
US war Crimes < US foreign Policy
"Military institutions are tailor-made for psychopathic killers. The 5% or so of human males who feel no remorse about killing their fellow human beings make the best soldiers. And the 95% who are extremely reluctant to kill make terrible soldiers - unless they are brainwashed with highly sophisticated modern techniques that turn them into functional psychopaths.
... Wars are ritualized mass murders by psychopaths of non-psychopaths."
Stuart Hertzog
Your utopian concept is naive , don't be mistaken in the realization of dire forces are against us because they want what you have. Human history is clear, those psychopaths you speak of are out there at the ready. Sure war is bad, it's hell and it's insane, it is also a matter of fact that even if we choose not to go to war...it will come to us anyway.
Do you think the Russians are play nice types? Your ignorance will get us all killed.
It is a disgrace to trash the protectors of you freedom with your ill conceived propaganda.

United States

#229191 May 14, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Your utopian concept is naive , don't be mistaken in the realization of dire forces are against us because they want what you have. Human history is clear, those psychopaths you speak of are out there at the ready. Sure war is bad, it's hell and it's insane, it is also a matter of fact that even if we choose not to go to war...it will come to us anyway.
Do you think the Russians are play nice types? Your ignorance will get us all killed.
It is a disgrace to trash the protectors of you freedom with your ill conceived propaganda.
I don't believe in Utopian World but at least gives us some hope , and at least dream
about peace! Its Not Propaganda , we are dealing with Human lives here , come on, you peebrain for once think about it! Why did thee Predatory Capitalists end moSt of out American jobs oversea, why over 100 million Americans are starving and on food stamps and/welfare, and when it runs out, then what, how many American are living in Tent City USA, how many Children are tarving in US, How many Americans Are pay check or Two away from street...? Theses corrupted US Leaders Are laiughing and waging many wars on American People and world masses livelihood! They are not real protector of Amercans , nor for world humanity , nor care about human right/labor rights , nor support Democracy nor care about your freedom , nor care about civil rightscivil liberty,..., they only care about making a bloody profit , are soldier-of- fortune, mercenaries and only to Protecting the wealth of those greedy Corrupted in Power who incite wars among nations/brothers, ever here of WAR-FoR-PROFITEERING Enterprise, predatory Capitalist...! I have no problem with capitalism but with only predatory/vulture Capitalism/Corporatism and war-for-profitering... So, peon?

I though you be smarter than that, i guess not! You critical reasoning/thinking skills/logic is Eeeewh! ABahahahahahaa
Following Ghandi peaceful protested is the way, don't let them evil force provoke you all into endless perpetual wars as they profit from inciting wars worldwide, Does over 100.000 arm/weapons manufactures /distributors, Haliburton and likes ring a bell with you , do they care about humanity? As corrupted/greedy profit from misery of humanity, these war monger see you lowly peons as Roach to be used and stepped on!

United States

#229192 May 14, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
ADD!Q Look i don't see Russian invading others nations unless provoked ! I said before we all should built up our US defenses, if our US had not been over-nation building , we as American as nation would have been two or three times richer and see fewers enemies but no we as Americans have to startup many wars that had morally and financially bankrupted the US, war waged had put our US into financial ruin and our hard-earned taxpayers are paying for this stupidity and our descriPIT infrastructer in ruins, jobs sent overseas, EDUCATION system in shambles, social services broken...., DOES $18 TRILlION usd Debt come to mind? You grunting pinhead grunts WAKE UP TIME STUPIDS! bHAQHAHAHAHAHAA

But during this few century US is all over the world, invading , provoking , bullying...as US is militaritic Neo-imperailist empire with over 900 military bases worldwide and with biggest US naval forces spand the Seven Seas, so?

United States

#229193 May 14, 2014
Sam Harris
"
Incompatible religious doctrines have balkanized our world into separate moral communities--Christians, Muslims, Jews, Hindus, etc.--and these divisions have become a continuous source of human conflict. Indeed, religion is as much a living spring of violence today as it was at any time in the past. The recent conflicts in Palestine (Jews versus Muslims), the Balkans (Orthodox Serbians versus Catholic Croatians; Orthodox Serbians versus Bosnian and Albanian Muslims), Northern Ireland (Protestants versus Catholics), Kashmir (Muslims versus Hindus), Sudan (Muslims versus Christians and animists), Nigeria (Muslims versus Christians), Ethiopia and Eritrea (Muslims versus Christians), Sri Lanka (Sinhalese Buddhists versus Tamil Hindus), Indonesia (Muslims versus Timorese Christians), Iran and Iraq (Shiite versus Sunni Muslims), and the Caucasus (Orthodox Russians versus Chechen Muslims; Muslim Azerbaijanis versus Catholic and Orthodox Armenians) are merely a few cases in point. In these places religion has been the explicit cause of literally millions of deaths in the last 10 years.

United States

#229194 May 15, 2014
"I spent 33 years in the Marines, most of my time being a high-class muscle man for big business, for Wall Street and the bankers. In short, I was a racketeer for Capitalism... The general public shoulders the bill. This bill renders a horrible accounting. Newly placed gravestones, Mangled bodies. Shattered minds. Broken hearts and homes. Economic instability. Back-breaking taxation for generations and generations."

Brigadier General Smedley D. Butler,

NOTE: Gen, Smedley not against Capitalism but only predatory Capitalists/Corporatist which robber baron of his days detest him .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 34 min Injudgement 1,419,334
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 10 hr Trojan 32,332
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 14 hr zef 311,625
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) Fri Earthling-1 10,065
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Aug 19 JustStop 201,888
mark moel loan house is here for you to uptain ... (Sep '13) Aug 14 Alex 17
legitimate loan lender (Oct '13) Aug 11 Ceren 9
More from around the web