Atheism requires as much faith as rel...

Atheism requires as much faith as religion?

There are 253458 comments on the Webbunny tumblelog story from Jul 18, 2009, titled Atheism requires as much faith as religion?. In it, Webbunny tumblelog reports that:

Atheism requires as much faith as religion? bearvspuma : The only problem with this rationalization is that ita s assuming all athiests are so because theya re intelligent in the ways of science and reasoning and all people that believe in a form of god are unintelligent.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Webbunny tumblelog.

UidiotRAceMakewo rldPeace

United States

#228831 May 9, 2014
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..You don't understand ...Native Americans aren't peaceful Nations , they love spilling blood , they aspire to be a " warrior " ..!
They are ' peaceful ' NOW.......after....the Calvary broke their war machine ..!
i gotta to Agree Disagree! Out of over 510 tribal nation only few tribal are warlike in nature The Comanche, Apache, Cherokee, Sioux and few i miss! Know now take you BS and shove up your.... you ones invaded there lands first and they have rights to defend their land and families! You not ignorant are you, i call you out again!

Since: Sep 10

United States

#228832 May 9, 2014
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, thank you for telling me that. I couldn't understand why you were gunning for me a couple of times before and there. We have never crossed swords.
You have displayed intelligence and maturity on here since I started reading your posts. That response shows some class, also.
Merci beucoup, monsieur.

On the road again, but this time not mizzourible.

Since: Sep 10

United States

#228833 May 9, 2014
Beaucoup.

Damn Siri.

Elle ne parle pas Francaise.

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#228834 May 9, 2014
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, thank you for telling me that. I couldn't understand why you were gunning for me a couple of times before and there. We have never crossed swords.
You have displayed intelligence and maturity on here since I started reading your posts. That response shows some class, also.
...My highly evolved intelligence ( which you noticed ....up your butt "Ben Adams",.)

I saw you have 'thick skin'...and, I felt horrible for our Atheists friends "Idiotracemakeworldpeace " ....is SO embarrassing , and they are too afraid to confront him .

Thank-you for showing us , Christian aren't afraid of breaking ranks ...

United States

#228836 May 9, 2014
number four wrote:
<quoted text>....exactly , how many of Carl Boggs observations ....were conducted during the Cold War ...That would make them " defensive " ...Communism is so very destructive , they had to built walls to keep their populations interned ...
Let me guess You McCarthism Paranioa had reared it ugly head again ! Look Those in corrupted power that you kowtow needed to manufacture a boogeyman that is Communism..., so can incite ignorant public jingoist pride and manipulate American public opinion to support and illegal wars overseas like sending troops into Vietnam ! And When the our Americans Found out what our US militarist imperailism were doing in Vietnam, Ameircan Protested to end the war in Vietnam! Know about Honio Jane! U lost the again to American Public who destested with US govt militarism! BAhahahahhaaa

Las Vegas, NV

#228837 May 9, 2014
UidiotRAceMakeworldPeace wrote:
<quoted text>i gotta to Agree Disagree! Out of over 510 tribal nation only few tribal are warlike in nature The Comanche, Apache, Cherokee, Sioux and few i miss! Know now take you BS and shove up your.... you ones invaded there lands first and they have rights to defend their land and families! You not ignorant are you, i call you out again!
..Many tribes I haven't met ....but, I assert they ALL claim to be Warriors ....ask, a white person that ..

Ummm...No , I just work here ...

United States

#228838 May 9, 2014
Ar aR wrote:
LOL! A great one, hope they lowly peon see it !,!

Las Vegas, NV

#228839 May 9, 2014
UidiotRAceMakeworldPeace wrote:
<quoted text>What is that different from Xtain bros , i don't think so, unless you clarify that, else i see you black or white, expand!
masonic, you got it! You are brain of that outfit, you deserve bloody medal iron cross! ABbababaababa
....Sorry you are right , Masonic are theists ..but, so are Muslims ..

United States

#228840 May 9, 2014
number four wrote:
<quoted text>....Sorry you are right , Masonic are theists ..but, so are Muslims ..
you have various Secret /semisecret Society! As Early Freemasons were Christian men and in fact Christianity was incorporated into Freemasonry in some ways and some survived to today! Read more grunter! ABhahaaaa

United States

#228841 May 9, 2014
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..Many tribes I haven't met ....but, I assert they ALL claim to be Warriors ....ask, a white person that ..
Ummm...No , I just work here ...
when need to defend there land and famalies as not many are warlike but will defend, you BS again grunter and grasping for straws again PAle face!! bhahahaaaa

United States

#228842 May 9, 2014
ADD! Archbishop Helder Camara, Brazilian liberation theologist
"
When you give food to the poor, they call you a saint. When you ask why the poor have no food, they call you a communist.

United States

#228843 May 9, 2014
Martin Luther King, Jr.
"
It is a sad fact that because of comfort, complacency, a morbid fear of communism, and our proneness to adjust to injustice, the Western nations that initiated so much of the revolutionary spirit of the modern world have now become the arch-anti-revolutionaries.

United States

#228844 May 9, 2014
Bill Moyers, The Secret Government, p89

How does it happen that to be anticommunist we become undemocratic, as if we have to subvert our society in order to save it?

United States

#228845 May 9, 2014
Some of you not like gore! ABhahahaaa

Gore Vidal, Dreaming War, p174
'
Without communism—once monolithic and on the march—our state lacks a Wizard of Oz to terrify all the people all the time. So the state looks inward, at the true enemy, who turns out to be—who else? the people of the United States.

United States

#228846 May 9, 2014
David Korten, The Post-Corporate World, p1

In the 1980s capitalism triumphed over communism. In the l990s it triumphed over democracy.

Bahahhahaaaaa

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#228847 May 9, 2014
Bad news for believers:

http://waterfordwhispersnews.com/2014/04/18/j...

Sounds like the Vatican is taking one more step towards reality.

United States

#228848 May 9, 2014
Eleanor Roosevelt

The Defining Years, p573

People have reached a point where anything which will save them from Communism is a godsend; and if Fascism or Nazism promises more security than our own democracy we may even turn to them.

Bhawhahahah ! We all seeing it in realistic detail ! YAY? Bahahhaaaaaaa

United States

#228849 May 9, 2014
Aerobatty wrote:
Bad news for believers:
http://waterfordwhispersnews.com/2014/04/18/j...
Sounds like the Vatican is taking one more step towards reality.
The Vatican lives in such a large golden palace that fit for a king, at least if Vatican show some empathy for man kind, and just come down to earth for once and distribute most of their materialistic wealth to feed poor in need that live on less $1 US dollar day, like provide food and housing, there be less misery in the world like Africa...as many in third world arestarving , and extreme poverty runs rampant due to our greedy western nations plundering their raw resources, talents......
UidiotRaceMakeWo rldPeace

United States

#228850 May 9, 2014
Bill Moyers, Blind Faith, InThese Times magazine, February 2005, p23

Nearly half of the members of Congress are backed by the religious right. Forty-five senators and 186 members of the 108th Congress earned 80 to 100 percent approval ratings from the three most influential[Christian-right advocacy groups.
UidiotRaceMakeWo rldPeace

United States

#228851 May 9, 2014
Thomas Paine

Atheism, The Case Against God, George Smith, p200

All national institutions of churches, whether Jewish, Christian or Turkish, appear to me no other than human inventions, set up to terrify and enslave mankind, and monopolize power and profit.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 9 min Into The Night 8,636
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min RealDave 1,346,619
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 12 hr exclusiveYTube 310,654
Conn's Appliances (Nov '07) Sun Mary 284
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) Feb 5 Bruins 31,883
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Feb 3 KeS 201,845
News IU ranked 13th, Butler 16th (Dec '07) Feb 3 Fart news 89
More from around the web