Atheism requires as much faith as rel...

Atheism requires as much faith as religion?

There are 244656 comments on the Webbunny tumblelog story from Jul 18, 2009, titled Atheism requires as much faith as religion?. In it, Webbunny tumblelog reports that:

Atheism requires as much faith as religion? bearvspuma : The only problem with this rationalization is that ita s assuming all athiests are so because theya re intelligent in the ways of science and reasoning and all people that believe in a form of god are unintelligent.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Webbunny tumblelog.

“Aaaaaaaaaaaaah”

Since: Aug 07

Piscataway

#226111 Apr 21, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks, it was Divinity Surgeon's thoughts.
Well, well, well, here it is, Easter Sunday, the holiest of holy days of the Christian, the day the cosmic Jewish zombie got better, and here is our construction equipment sales, family man, father of the year, husband of the decade, uberChristian, the man with all the answers, Johnny Context, whiskey-swilling Marlboro man hanging out in his Cheetos-stained tighty-whities on Topix, ignoring his Jesus, his job, his wife, his kids, and his humanity to be a dick online, all the time.

You're pathetic.

“Aaaaaaaaaaaaah”

Piscataway

#226112 Apr 21, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I saw that, they're wrong. There is nothing in the U.S. Constitution preventing a government employee from praying or inciting a prayer.
Did you read any of the militant atheist comments at the bottom?
"The only difference between a mandatory “moment of silence” in a school and mandatory applause for Kim Jong Il in North Korea is who is being idolized."
"It’s just a way to back door prayers and shouldn’t be allowed."
Ya, "shouldn’t be allowed." he said.....
Well, well, well, here it is, Easter Sunday, the holiest of holy days of the Christian, the day the cosmic Jewish zombie got better, and here is our construction equipment sales, family man, father of the year, husband of the decade, uberChristian, the man with all the answers, Johnny Context, whiskey-swilling Marlboro man hanging out in his Cheetos-stained tighty-whities on Topix, ignoring his Jesus, his job, his wife, his kids, and his humanity to be a dick online, all the time.

You're pathetic.

“Aaaaaaaaaaaaah”

Piscataway

#226113 Apr 21, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh.
There's another one for the Topix Atheist! crazy shit they say list.
"Education leads to atheism."

You're pathetic.

“Aaaaaaaaaaaaah”

Piscataway

#226114 Apr 21, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Dumb it down for your militant atheist buddies all you want, I'm still correct.

You're pathetic.

“Aaaaaaaaaaaaah”

Piscataway

#226115 Apr 21, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Kill any Fundies today?

You're pathetic.

“Aaaaaaaaaaaaah”

Piscataway

#226116 Apr 21, 2014
Surely someone knows what kind of construction equipment sales take place on Easter Sunday. It's really important, because I've got a backhoe on layaway that I plan to pick up on Christmas. Surely Riverside, CA can't be the only supplier open in the nation on such critical need days like Easter and Christmas. Jesus just left Chicago on a Bobcat, trying to catch up with George Jones on a John Deere lawn tractor.

Hey, look, a Christian has been caught in a lie. There are other names for this phenomenon, like, Sunday, Wednesday, or any day ending in a Y, any month, or any year represented by a number followed by CE.

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#226117 Apr 21, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>I saw that, they're wrong. There is nothing in the U.S. Constitution preventing a government employee from praying or inciting a prayer.

Did you read any of the militant atheist comments at the bottom?

"The only difference between a mandatory “moment of silence” in a school and mandatory applause for Kim Jong Il in North Korea is who is being idolized."

"ItÂ’s just a way to back door prayers and shouldnÂ’t be allowed."

Ya, "shouldnÂ’t be allowed." he said.....
Do you ever read militant Christian comments?

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

#226118 Apr 21, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>Oh.

There's another one for the Topix Atheist! crazy shit they say list.

"Education leads to atheism."
You entirely misrepresented what was said.

Typical of a desperate fundy.

And I'm not talking about what I said.

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

#226119 Apr 21, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>HA!

He said Canadian students...
So?

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

#226120 Apr 21, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't know you were omniscient....

What say you about the millions and millions of highly educated Christians out there?
They ignored much of their education.

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

#226122 Apr 21, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>Nothing can.

"The LORD was with the men of Judah. They took possession of the hill country, but they were unable to drive the people from the plains, because they had chariots fitted with iron."

Q: Who's the first two "they's"?
A: The men of Judah.
Who's the "LORD"?

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

#226123 Apr 21, 2014
number four wrote:
<quoted text>See , God isn't misogynistic ....He didn't believe Mary was the property of her father ..

Obviously , God saw ' that' culture and didn't find it just ..

I hope , you didn't seriously believe God is bound by mans laws ..ha ha ha ..
You'd think the god that inspired the original WOUKD have stuck around to help with the translations.

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

#226124 Apr 21, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>The KKK is all but non existent nowadays, sure there are a few. But there are way more gang bangers than the klan which you can most prob count without scratch paper.
Between 5000 and 8000 members currently.

That's about 5000 to 8000 too many.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#226125 Apr 21, 2014
number four wrote:
<quoted text>...I thought " The Fall of the Roman Empire" would herald the beginning of the End ..
Isn't our Great Nation , the new Roman Empire ..???
Location presents a problem.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#226126 Apr 21, 2014
No Shiite wrote:
Surely someone knows what kind of construction equipment sales take place on Easter Sunday. It's really important, because I've got a backhoe on layaway that I plan to pick up on Christmas. Surely Riverside, CA can't be the only supplier open in the nation on such critical need days like Easter and Christmas. Jesus just left Chicago on a Bobcat, trying to catch up with George Jones on a John Deere lawn tractor.
Hey, look, a Christian has been caught in a lie. There are other names for this phenomenon, like, Sunday, Wednesday, or any day ending in a Y, any month, or any year represented by a number followed by CE.
Bigoted, twisted troll rant.

Smile.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#226127 Apr 21, 2014
number four wrote:
<quoted text>...I thought " The Fall of the Roman Empire" would herald the beginning of the End ..
Isn't our Great Nation , the new Roman Empire ..???
Not in the least. The Roman Empire conquered, the USA doe not.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#226128 Apr 21, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
I didn't know you were omniscient....

What say you about the millions and millions of highly educated Christians out there?
Aerobatty wrote:
They ignored much of their education.

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

#226129 Apr 21, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>RiversideRedneck wrote:

Who said I was?

Is be happy to correct them.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#226130 Apr 21, 2014
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..Huh..??
You're a confused cracker , You just told "Eagle 12" God is likened to a Frost Giant ...impossible to hate ...
re-read , this post ....and, again tell us you do not hate God .
name one non-existent thing that you hate

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#226131 Apr 21, 2014
number four wrote:
<quoted text>The culture was different back then , 15 was considered marriageable ..
And , If you had reading comprehension ; you could go to "Luke" yourself , and actually read for yourself, Mary did give consent ...
sorry for proving you wrong , in such a public forum ..
mary did not have the right to give consent in that culture

and

she was not of age to give consent

and

the god did not ask for consent before impregnating her, but afterwards.

the god is a pedophile, rapist

and his Bastard son

was gay

read your filthy bible

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min sonicfilter 1,261,599
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 2 hr Truth is might 310,305
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 7 hr Justise_League 201,848
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) Sat Stewart scott 29,844
News San Diego State basketball: Four-star prospect ... Jul 25 Fart news 2
The Email Address Debacle: Did Hillary Do Somet... Jul 25 xxxrayted 1,714
News 3 Arkansas players arrested on forgery complaint Jul 23 Fart news 2
More from around the web