Atheism requires as much faith as religion?

Atheism requires as much faith as religion? bearvspuma : The only problem with this rationalization is that ita s assuming all athiests are so because theya re intelligent in the ways of science and reasoning and all people that believe in a form of god are unintelligent. Full Story

“The who whating how...”

Since: Dec 12

"...with huh?"

#224144 Apr 12, 2014
number four wrote:
<quoted text>...Not to dismiss , the horror and helplessness caused by illness ...most , are easily avoided ..wash your hands , avoid really the cheap prostitutes ..etc.

When this question was put to Jesus , about a child being born blind ..He replies " It is so the works of God might be made visible through him ."

look, as a child when my parents told me it was ' bed time'....or...I had to turn off the T.V.
I too felt my parents were vicious evil pieces of shit ...I don't really know where I'm going with this ..? I guess my point is , illness and disease really helps us see just how precious and short life really is ...
",avoid really the cheap prostitutes .."

Should read;

",avoid the really cheap prostitutes .."

So, where do you go for your prostitutes, oh moral christian?

“The who whating how...”

"...with huh?"

#224145 Apr 12, 2014
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..You're not being very Christian ...you'd better add another troll to your billet ....what would Jesus do ..?
Nothing, the jesus character in your myth, is dead.

In all probability, he's dirt now.

“The who whating how...”

"...with huh?"

#224146 Apr 12, 2014
number four wrote:
<quoted text>....Why did you need a blood transfusion ....were , you being stupid ..??

It's really none of my business ...sorry for asking ..

Those children are a blessing to mankind ....here , you are blaming the world for your discomfort cursing God ....we would all do better , if we could follow the example of these brave ,brave young souls ...

P.S.....You're full of fire and spunk ....8 months...easy peasy ..

P.S.S...In future "BenAdam" please refrain from pulling my heart strings ....I'M CATHOLIC...DON'T YOU THINK I ALREADY HAVE ENOUGH GUILT....?!
Oh, you're catholic?

Welcome to my billet, christian troll.

“The who whating how...”

"...with huh?"

#224147 Apr 12, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>Lol

I'm sure she thinks Christianity is also responsible for headaches....
Of course it is. Headaches come from sin and only christians are supposed to be the ones who sin. Now however, christians have infected the planet, much like succubi locusts and the rest of us are being accused of sinning.

Here;

http://www.bloodlines.co.za/Articles-Spiritua...

Hey dipsh!t, do ya reckon the folks on that web site, are the kind of people who invented hospitals?

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#224148 Apr 12, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>Of course it is. Headaches come from sin and only christians are supposed to be the ones who sin. Now however, christians have infected the planet, much like succubi locusts and the rest of us are being accused of sinning.

Here;

http://www.bloodlines.co.za/Articles-Spiritua...

Hey dipsh!t, do ya reckon the folks on that web site, are the kind of people who invented hospitals?
HahahahahahahahaaaaAAAA!!!!!

"Headaches come from sin"

You, m'lady, are a fuckinglunatic.

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#224149 Apr 12, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Even though Christianity opened America's most prestigious and sought-after universities?
Hmmm.....
Teaching that everything was created by gawd in the garden of stupidity, and you ate a magical fruit , recommended by nodda snake to make to smart enough to find the door out of the place. Ugh Huh!

“The who whating how...”

"...with huh?"

#224150 Apr 12, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>HahahahahahahahaaaaAAA A!!!!!

"Headaches come from sin"

You, m'lady, are a fuckinglunatic.
I'm not the christian who came up with it and had much the same reaction.

Maybe there is a sliver of hope for you.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#224151 Apr 12, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not the christian who came up with it and had much the same reaction.

Maybe there is a sliver of hope for you.
I don't believe you.

Because you're a fuckingliar.

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#224152 Apr 12, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>Uh-huh....

So we can believe whatever we want to believe so long as we follow your instructions about where we can't impose our beliefs.

Hypocrite
The places I cited are places where religion is inappropriate.

Deal with it.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#224153 Apr 12, 2014
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>The places I cited are places where religion is inappropriate.

Deal with it.
That's your opinion, I don't have to follow your opinion.

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#224154 Apr 12, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
",avoid really the cheap prostitutes .."
Should read;
",avoid the really cheap prostitutes .."
So, where do you go for your prostitutes, oh moral christian?
....look , I'm just sayin' it doesn't hurt to shop around ...

and , as for prostitutes .....so , long as they aren't from Thailand ; you're golden ..

( Thailand is a strange and exotic local , the girls there tend to have penises ...)

Las Vegas, NV

#224155 Apr 12, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, you're catholic?
Welcome to my billet, christian troll.
..thank-you brother in Christ ..

Las Vegas, NV

#224156 Apr 12, 2014
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
How did you feel when they told you not to eat shellfish or wear clothing of mixed fibers?
....I felt pensive ...and , to my chagrin more than a little aroused ...!

“The who whating how...”

"...with huh?"

#224157 Apr 12, 2014
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..thank-you brother in Christ ..
You're welcome.

http://a0.img.mobypicture.com/a0cd6002550b478...

Las Vegas, NV

#224158 Apr 12, 2014
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope.
You're welcome to believe whatever claptrap you want to believe.
Keep it out of our public education system, out of our politics, out of our science and out of our laws.
How many people have been burned at the Christian stake because their CORRECT science went against biblical dogma?
How much farther would we be advanced if other great thinkers hadn't been afraid-rightfully so-of meeting the same fate?
....See , now we're at loggerheads , if God is our Creator and everything we have comes from Him , who in their right mind would exclude Him from our daily lives ...?

You are mistaken , we weren't vicious killers astronomers and philosophers weren't murdered for having different points of view , the ones murdered were actively and unrepentantly preaching a different gospel ..does government have the right to quell rebellions ..?

Las Vegas, NV

#224159 Apr 12, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Christianity is responsible for the deliberate dumbing down of Americans for several hundred years.
..you heathens are so unhinged , you can't see reality ....parochial schools , offer some of the very best of educations ...

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#224160 Apr 12, 2014
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..you heathens are so unhinged , you can't see reality ....parochial schools , offer some of the very best of educations ...
That's very true. I've posted links several times offering evidence that Christian schools produce far more intelligent graduates than secular, state funded schools.

They choose to ignore that, they always do.

“The who whating how...”

"...with huh?"

#224161 Apr 12, 2014
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..you heathens are so unhinged , you can't see reality ....parochial schools , offer some of the very best of educations ...
Like where to go for the best prostitutes?

Las Vegas, NV

#224162 Apr 12, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing, the jesus character in your myth, is dead.
In all probability, he's dirt now.
...What I found truly horrifying , is how often ' Jesus'..'Jesus Christ'..'Goddamn'..names explicitly forbidden , fall from Atheists lips ...

I don't subscribe to Norse mythology ....never , have I uttered " Odins balls " when under duress ...

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#224163 Apr 12, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
I see no difference between the God of Christianity and their Satan.
Indeed not-- both are equally fictitious.

And both are equally selfish; a true reflection of your typical Genuine Christian™, from who's image these gods were fashioned.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min TSM 1,171,930
What role do you think humans play in global wa... 4 min Patriot AKA Bozo 3,001
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr The Phanton Hell ... 307,738
Should child beauty pageants be banned? 2 hr squeezers 728
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) Sat Trojan 28,700
I got my loan from stephenloanhelp@hotmail.com (Jun '13) Sat RICK SERVICE 32
San Diego State hoping Dwayne Polee II gets a shot Fri alanparkcity 1
More from around the web