Atheism requires as much faith as religion?

Full story: Webbunny tumblelog

Atheism requires as much faith as religion? bearvspuma : The only problem with this rationalization is that ita s assuming all athiests are so because theya re intelligent in the ways of science and reasoning and all people that believe in a form of god are unintelligent.

Comments (Page 10,749)

Showing posts 214,961 - 214,980 of223,961
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2014

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar.
I never said they shouldn't have condoms at all, as you claimed.
"He's modified his argument by now saying they should pay for condoms. Before that, he ways saying they shouldn't have condoms at all."
You have the same deal as Ben. Provide the post, prove me wrong and I'll leave Topix forever.
Go.
Or stay being a liar.
You really need to write down all the crap you post so you can keep your stories straight.

"A major symptom of pathological lying is the inability to remember fabrications told even a few minutes previously."

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2014

Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't believe you'll leave.
Xbox and country music both suck as much as your defective memory.
So be it.

You remain a liar.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2014

BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
You own posts back me up, Pedo !
The ones you haven't posted?

Uh-huh.

Lying fucknugget.
UidiotRaceMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2014

BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
The United Hypocrites of America, eh ?
"Two is for the lily-white boys, all dressed up in green."
When our US Leaders criticizes our nation, i mean an empire, they are seen as Gods and when small fries average jane/joe schmoe criticizes a Empire wrongs as we, the people are demonized by our US war supporters. Sad is it not?

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2014

author/source
Cluster Bombs: The Realpolitik of U.S. Foreign Policy
by Robert Weitzel,

The U.S. military released 297 million cluster bomblets over Vietnam, Cambodia, and Laos. Thirty years later these bomblets continue to kill farmers in their fields and children unfortunate enough to find a “plaything.”

Of the 290,000 bomblets dropped during the 1999 NATO bombing of Kosovo, 30,000 failed to detonate on impact. In the twelve months following the cessation of hostilities, 151 civilians-many of them children ...

During the first Gulf War the United States and Britain dropped 54 million cluster bomblets, and as many as 2 million during the 2003 invasion of Iraq. There are an estimated 13 million unexploded bomblets on the ground or hanging from trees in both urban and rural areas.

In 2006, Israel dropped 4 million bomblets during its 34-day invasion of southern Lebanon, almost all of which were dropped in the final 72 hours. An estimated 350,000 failed to explode and continue to kill and maim civilians.

The United States is the world's largest manufacturer and exporter of cluster munitions and Israel's major weapons supplier.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2014

"Because the United States does not look like a militarized country, it's hard for Americans to grasp that Washington is a war capital, that the United States is a war state, that it garrisons much of the planet, and that the norm for us is to be at war somewhere at any moment."

Tom Engelhardt American writer and editor. creator of the The Nation Institute's tomdispatch.com

“Ungood doubleplus duckspeak.”

Since: Dec 12

Earth.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2014

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>So be it.

You remain a liar.
You remain a christian whose opinion means nothing more than examples of your sick religion.

“Love much, trust none”

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2014

UidiotRaceMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>When our US Leaders criticizes our nation, i mean an empire, they are seen as Gods and when small fries average jane/joe schmoe criticizes a Empire wrongs as we, the people are demonized by our US war supporters. Sad is it not?
Agreed.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2014

Below is just tip of the iceberg of ugly US war history not listed are war before 1945

UNITED STATES SINCE 1945

MILITARY INTERVENTIONS, COVERT OPERATIONS, COUPS AND ATTEMPTED COUPS, ELECTION INTERFERENCE, REGIME CHANGE, COLOR REVOLUTIONS

Philippines, South Korea, Lebanon, Iran, Guatemala, Cuba, Rep. Congo (Zaire), Brazil, Greece, Russia,
Poland, Turkey, Dominican Republic, Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Indonesia, Chile, Angola, East Timor, Nicaragua,
Grenada, Panama, Kyrgyzstan, Haiti, Yugoslavia, Georgia, Ukraine, Argentina, Ghana, Venezuela, Bolivia, Hondoras,
Paraguay, Mexico, El Salvador, Iraq, Afghanistan, Sudan, Somalia, Pakistan, Yemen, Tunesia, Egypt, Libya, Syria...

"American policymakers, setting themselves up as guardians of the world system, are more inclined than ever to simply disregard international laws and conventions if they get in the way of unrivaled military supremacy. Every instance of U.S. armed intervention ...represents a flagrant violation of regional treaties and laws, not to mention the UN Charter itself, which explicitly prohibits military attacks against sovereign nations - for example, Grenada, Nicaragua, Haiti, Panama, Serbia, and Iraq. In any event, the U.S. has consistently shown its contempt for international bodies, agreements, and procedures that might conflict with its hegemonic aspirations."

Carl Boggs

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2014

Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
You remain a christian whose opinion means nothing more than examples of your sick religion.
I care not the words of you, liar.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2014

BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
The United Hypocrites of America, eh ?
"Two is for the lily-white boys, all dressed up in green."
ADD! US military made up lof today , as Majority are White ultranationalists, Skinheads, Neo-Nazis, Christian Fundamentalist , Right wing Christian Coalition ... UGLY!

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2014

author/source
Cluster Bombs: The Realpolitik of U.S. Foreign Policy
by Robert Weitzel,
The U.S. military released 297 million cluster bomblets over Vietnam, Cambodia, and Laos. Thirty years later these bomblets continue to kill farmers in their fields and children unfortunate enough to find a “plaything.”
Of the 290,000 bomblets dropped during the 1999 NATO bombing of Kosovo, 30,000 failed to detonate on impact. In the twelve months following the cessation of hostilities, 151 civilians-many of them children ...
During the first Gulf War the United States and Britain dropped 54 million cluster bomblets, and as many as 2 million during the 2003 invasion of Iraq. There are an estimated 13 million unexploded bomblets on the ground or hanging from trees in both urban and rural areas.
In 2006, Israel dropped 4 million bomblets during its 34-day invasion of southern Lebanon, almost all of which were dropped in the final 72 hours. An estimated 350,000 failed to explode and continue to kill and maim civilians.
The United States is the world's largest manufacturer and exporter of cluster munitions and Israel's major weapons supplier.
....I'm no fan of civilized warfare ....war , should be horrifying and destructive , lest we keep doing it .

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2014

<quoted text>When our US Leaders criticizes our nation, i mean an empire, they are seen as Gods and when small fries average jane/joe schmoe criticizes a Empire wrongs as we, the people are demonized by our US war supporters. Sad is it not?
..you are mistaken , Americans don't want to be the worlds police , it's just other governments and/or non state actors seem to like killing innocent humans ....

Go through your list again ....and , it's plain to see , America was needed ..!

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2014

American Holocaust Pestilence and Genocide
.by David E. Stannard, Oxford Press. American Holocaust . US killed over 100.million plus Native Indians/ Americans .( USA a Christian nation.
....Natives were never peaceful Nations .....( they are ' now ', because the American cavalry broke their war machines )..

consider , we paid Natives a hand full of coins to scalp one another ....AND , THEY GLADLY ...took our money ...barbarians ; I'm glad they're gone ..

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2014

John Stockwell, exCIA official (From his books, speeches...)
Coming to grips with ... U.S./CIA activities in broad numbers and figuring out how many people have been killed in the jungles of Laos or the hills of Nicaragua is very difficult. But, adding them up as best we can, we come up with a figure of six million people killed-and this is a minimum figure. Included are: one million killed in the Korean War, two million killed in the Vietnam War, 800,000 killed in Indonesia, one million in Cambodia, 20,000 killed in Angola ... and 22,000 killed in Nicaragua. These people would not have died if U.S. tax dollars had not been spent by the CIA to inflame tensions, finance covert political and military activities and destabilize societies.'
What weapon has the honor of taking the most lives ....It's not American made ...nor , used .

“Love much, trust none”

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2014

number four wrote:
<quoted text>What weapon has the honor of taking the most lives ....It's not American made ...nor , used .
The 'Atomic' bomb, used twice by the Christian President Harry Truman, killed more civilians in a shorter period of time than any in history before or since..

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2014

BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
The 'Atomic' bomb, used twice by the Christian President Harry Truman, killed more civilians in a shorter period of time than any in history before or since..
And I suppose that now you argue that he did it *for* Christianity.....

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2014

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>An ad hominem is not a rebuttal.

Look it up.
It's more than you deserve.

“Love much, trust none”

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2014

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
And I suppose that now you argue that he did it *for* Christianity.....
No more than Stalin did what he did for atheism.

“Let the games begin. . .”

Since: Jun 13

Botany Bay

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2014

waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW - i suppose it doesn't matter whether or not you do kegles anymore...:-(
GFYM

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 214,961 - 214,980 of223,961
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent NCAA Basketball Discussions

Search the NCAA Basketball Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Uncle Sam 1,078,135
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr Mychihuahuawillbite 305,063
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 4 hr FLORIDA SWAMPER 26,640
urgent loan needed apply now (Sep '13) Sun Danny 2
loan needed (Dec '13) Sun Danny 4
Hairston's bounceback game highlights big day f... Jul 16 Go go d 1
How to recover lost data from iPhone/iPad/iPod- (Jan '14) Jul 15 AnnCarter 8
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••