Atheism requires as much faith as rel...

Atheism requires as much faith as religion?

There are 256560 comments on the Webbunny tumblelog story from Jul 18, 2009, titled Atheism requires as much faith as religion?. In it, Webbunny tumblelog reports that:

Atheism requires as much faith as religion? bearvspuma : The only problem with this rationalization is that ita s assuming all athiests are so because theya re intelligent in the ways of science and reasoning and all people that believe in a form of god are unintelligent.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Webbunny tumblelog.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#223555 Apr 7, 2014
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..homosexuality ...is the natural love men have towards each other ..comaraderie ....but , twisted and sexualized ....
...and , I wish I could say it is unnatural ...but , it appears ( male ) Giraffes and Walruses ....apparently ....are going to burn in Hell ...
try this on for size: mankind was/is given to be the stewards of the whole earth including the animal kingdom. therefore the environment and all that's in it is obsorbing and consequently reflecting the same vicious & corrupt behavior of which we are exposing it to.

" because the creation itself also will be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God. For we know that the whole creation groans and labors with birth pangs together until now" romans 8:21, 22

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#223556 Apr 7, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>your civil marriage is proof that you demand that society approves of your union.

i'm thinking of becoming a divorce lawyer specializing in gay divorces - CHA-CHING!;-)
Christian divorces would be much more profitable.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#223558 Apr 7, 2014
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
50% of all Christian marriages in the USA result in divorce.

“Game Over”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#223559 Apr 7, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
i don't give a rats ass what you and your hubby do with yur asses - just don't force me/society to approve of it - fascist!
Nobody cares what you approve of - pervert.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#223560 Apr 7, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
try this on for size: mankind was/is given to be the stewards of the whole earth including the animal kingdom. therefore the environment and all that's in it is obsorbing and consequently reflecting the same vicious & corrupt behavior of which we are exposing it to.
" because the creation itself also will be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God. For we know that the whole creation groans and labors with birth pangs together until now" romans 8:21, 22
Then Jesus could not have been tempted by Satan.
Agreed!

"Again, the devil taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain, and sheweth him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them;And saith unto him, All these things will I give thee, if thou wilt fall down and worship me." - Matthew 4:8-9

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#223561 Apr 7, 2014
Aerobatty wrote:
When I was young, same sex marriage had a different meaning.

It just meant that after you're married, you'll be having the same sex all the time...

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#223562 Apr 7, 2014
River Tam wrote:
Nobody cares what you approve of - pervert.
Don't look at me in that tone of voice.
Thinking

Wellingborough, UK

#223563 Apr 7, 2014
I'm straight.
So how have I been indoctrinated?
Are you saying I must hate gays to be normal?
Well I won't.
mtimber wrote:
<quoted text>
The indoctrination of society has been quite amazing, you don't even recognise your own indoctrination...
Thinking

Wellingborough, UK

#223564 Apr 7, 2014
You seem most intrigued by the backsides of other men. There's a simple reason for that.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
i don't give a rats ass what you and your hubby do with yur asses - just don't force me/society to approve of it - fascist!
Thinking

Wellingborough, UK

#223565 Apr 7, 2014
Paul also said Betamax would outsell VHS.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
paul did not say that, but he DID say "to the perverse, all things are perverse";-)

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#223566 Apr 7, 2014
IPSEC wrote:
<quoted text>You're conveniently forgetting the equal protection clause.
That has nothing to do with religion.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#223567 Apr 7, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
No. I am not like you.
I have a problem with people who lie to promote their religion, those who try to force their beliefs on others by law and those who think their personal beliefs make them better than everyone else.
Is that a movie or a series?

“The Bible is no science book”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#223568 Apr 7, 2014
O G Kush wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
In Iceland they arrested over 100 bankers recently after throwing the old government out of office peacefully but effectively.
The citizens stood in the streets and banged on pots and pans, and they didn't stop until they got what they wanted.
Then they wrote a new constitution and passed it into law and this has been reported all over the European press but largely censored here in the US.
I wonder why?
If there were enough people inspired by what happened in Iceland, it could happen here.
Significant Tax reform will never take place as long as the wealthy control the government.
North Carolina and now Georgia are working on it.

http://prospect.org/article/man-behind-moral-...

“"None shall pass"”

There

#223569 Apr 7, 2014
Buck Crick wrote:
<quoted text>
That has nothing to do with religion.
We realize that you think only "Christians" should have any rights.

You are a disgrace to humanity.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#223571 Apr 7, 2014
Buck Crick wrote:
Is that a movie or a series?
I had a conversation with ole Benny. It went something like this:

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#223572 Apr 7, 2014
IPSEC wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, but religionists oppose those, as well.

Here is the solution. At the age of puberty, every man will store semen samples and then undergo a mandatory vasectomy. No unwanted babies. Let men share in body autonomy for once.
Wouldn't that be nice.

Men certainly seem pretty vocal about what women should be doing with their bodies.

Mandatory vasectomies. Brilliant idea.

“Game Over”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#223573 Apr 7, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't look at me in that tone of voice.
I'm not your son. You can't spank me.

Well, not for free :)

“"None shall pass"”

There

#223574 Apr 7, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
Wouldn't that be nice.
Men certainly seem pretty vocal about what women should be doing with their bodies.
Mandatory vasectomies. Brilliant idea.
Hey !

LOL

“"None shall pass"”

There

#223575 Apr 7, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I had a conversation with ole Benny. It went something like this:
Agreed.

A conversation with you is like talking to a houseplant.

“Wrath”

Since: Dec 10

Is revenant

#223576 Apr 7, 2014
Buck Crick wrote:
<quoted text>
Because I don't adopt a 10 year-old, does that mean I should not object to killing him?
Have someone introduce you to logic.
You can be charged with "homicide" for killing a fetus in certain circumstances.
Do you know what is killed when homicide is committed?
In your case ..a failed circus freak.
But Drink up BGucky! You are still alive, well sorta.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min RoxLo 1,419,206
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 7 min Trojan 32,330
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 3 hr zef 311,625
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) Fri Earthling-1 10,065
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Aug 19 JustStop 201,888
mark moel loan house is here for you to uptain ... (Sep '13) Aug 14 Alex 17
legitimate loan lender (Oct '13) Aug 11 Ceren 9
More from around the web